Help me not fuck this up Sup Forums

Help me not fuck this up Sup Forums

trust me you don't need Sup Forums
just continue

Hmmm can't work with someone who doesn't drink..

Have you asked her if she does anything cool or has interesting hobbies or are you gonna leave that until you meet her?

Jello shot bitch?

Keep it going fag say u like her music even though its shit

Ay bby wan sum fuk?

Swallower/Spitter ?
Anal or Vaginal ?
Sub or Dom ?
Favorite position ?
Favorite fantasy ?
Favorite erogenous zone ?
We doing this at your place or mine ?

She just said yes to the date, now you can relax and keep the conversation going normally.

You're retarded, you just wasted 1-2 hours of conversation in one text

Yust say u like her. And if she not ok with you say your going to kill her family and rap her

You should have said when. Girls, even when they're into you, are terrible and setting dates

maybe that's the best strategy

At least he has a date with her though

This

Show us her bio, we can get some ideas from that

Bio is of zero help

Right, so how do I phrase this now without sounding pushy?

Why the absolute fuck are you putting a SPACE before your punctuation? Are you actually mentally retarded?

Forgot pic

Say next saturday 8 o clock at *insert faggot coffeeshop here*, don't ask, just tell her

115km away?!

nice and local

Now that you put the ball in her court I don't know how to not sound pushy about it. Maybe try and be casual and ask something like "so are we doing coffee or dinner then?"

how do you look op? this is a key part

Ask her about hobbies? And dont set the date too far away, the whole "aura" will just fizzle out

This

Are you seriously asking 4 chan whit girl advice?

Seconded. Asking is submitting to cuckery. Be a man.

Yes ask her, and then when you have to answer, casually insert Doggystyle at the end of your list. Worked a lot for me and unlocked many conversation.

Seriously, wtf OP

thats nice.... i like your pic cause u remind me of my ex Carlos. Carlos and I used to swordfight a lot.. We had no real swords so we had to use our cocks. Carlos cock was humongous.. Mine is like a feminine penis per say..

do u like feminine penises?

I'm french

What the fuck is Chinese Cinderella?

Therefore, that makes him a fuck

OP, you're supposed to fix the time and place yourself. "say the word and bla bla" is what you did wrong.

Girls like bring dragged along in an adventure, not planning it out themselves, that's what men are for. Jesus you're dumb.

roll

this! dont even ask the question just tell her what you 2 are going to do!

There is a city in Australia called Kmart. Hahahaha. That made my day.

Hey, do you have a little sister or like a little cousin? Can we all 3 hang out maybe?

If I knew what the fuck I'm doing, I wouldn't be here asking for help

>Being this dumb

Dude. Stop trying so fucking hard. That's why you are having issues. Just be cool. Damn son.

This

Checked

Ask her when it'd be the right time to send her a picture of your cat.

You're doing fine. Set up a place to meet her at! Throw an idea out there.

cut long story short.. i like what i see in your pic, and i wonna see u in person to make sure i do like u.. :P ;)

i can be there at around 8pm. give me an adress that is close to where u live and we will meet up there..

This
+please dont be jealous of her, I will mostly just focus on getting you off.

I'm not that retarded.

Ketchum/Mayonnaise?
Pikachu/Raichu?

/thread

Genius

Stop being a faggot and send a dick pic already.

(Either do that or send her that as a message, either would amuse me).

You're even more retarded than I thought.

Shit, my neck of the woods.

yea man... proposing a stranger to stay in your house is much safier than meeting up in a neutral grounds.

>mfw you ar e fucking retard.

>mfw you'll remain a virgin.

kek

we're talking about Australia here, i bet thats as close as it gets

>a couple of nights
Fucking hell

*to a stranger
*safer
*>neutral grounds(no a)

>listen to me annon if u wonna get laid.

Brand new. Excellent choice.

>tipsy bartender
>doesn't drink

Pick one

>i just met you through the internet
>come live with me forever

Kek

>wants dinner and coffee

She wants dinner and then coffee in the morning shes dtf you fuck she wants to sleep with you. You beta chuckle fuck.

Lool what did she say?

dafuk .

Not really, I can get one 15 kms away.

From Melbourne (the girl) to where I am (Hobart, not OP) is approx 700kms by car

jesus your fucking autismo, there are all good advices in this thread, except you did your own fucking stupid thing.
>come a couple of nights
>let me murder you

this is how you sound you fucking creep, you don't deserve these bitches

I'm not sure what that's like for y'all Ausies but in Texas that's not that far of a drive.

Not even met her and you're asking her to stay a few nights, either you're going to be super lucky and she's down, or you're a retard who's just planted the idea in her head that all you want to do is Fuck.

I mean if she's down for that then all power to you OP but you'd have to be lucky for that to be the case.

in french, you put spaces before ? : ! ; but not , . ...

Retard here. How did he waste conversation?

Fuckin Edgelord OP. Listens to brand new and his favorite movie is Carrie. Also, I woulda quit at TOP

He didn't waste it at all. The retard criticising OP has so little conversation skills they can't do more than ask people about their favourite movies.

Op...You are a girl named krystal?

He asked her to come over so he can kill her basically

I am not

Has she replied yet to you?

he could talked more about the subjects you tard, for example
>why dont you drink?
>why is that your favourite book?
If you would have any social skills at all, you would know that the most important thing is to talk, it doesn't matter what you're talking about

Oh my God kill yourself you autistic fuck. How the fuck is that an interesting conversation? You're just going to have the same boring fucking conversation with every single person you ever fucking meet if you just ask about those boring fucking topics. How fucking fascinating is it to find out why someone loves getting drunk or doesn't? How much fun is it for them to explain to everyone why they thought Casablanca was the epitome of classic cinema over and over again.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

The world would be an amazing place without autists like you.

Have you ever even talked to people? You know that every subject you talk about leads into another right? If you Ask her about things she's intrested she will actually enjoy the conversation alot more. Haha Im not the one telling people to kill themselves over an argument, think you're the autist

I seriously doubt you've ever had a conversation with a girl who enjoyed it.

P.S. You can't tell because you're autistic.

I'm sorry but I have to cancel the date, I suddenly lost my penis

Reroll

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Needs to take a fucken boat to get there

Can't believe you just fucked this up. You were doing really good too. Holy shit dude, you literally just spaghettid. Almost though, you'll be lucky for a response at this point.

Right, the car is the problem in this equation...

Atleast I know how to talk to girls longer than 5 mins because I dont speed through subjects, this is basic social skills 101 you sperglord

"stay a couple of nights"
You autistic faggot, you blew it.

If she replies that's your soulmate though.
Or she wants your kidneys.

HOOLY SHIT
How are you so autistic you don't even understand the unbelievably basic and obvious point I am making about conversations? How can you not understand it? Fucking hell. It's not a facial fucking expression - we ought to be in one of your strong suits on this topic here - yet you are so fukcing retarded you apparently don't understand it.

The approach to conversations you are advocating is to optimise your strategy to have the most dull conversations that is humanly possible.

I am advocating talking about other topics than, "herp fucking derp, what is your favourite sandwich filling to complement peanut butter in a sandwich?" I know it took you a long time to get your thick fucking autistic brain around asking pointless boring questions to get people to say words at you, which you seem to think constitutes a conversation, but for fuck's sake there is no point in that incredibly dull fucking conversations.

Now do us all a favour and kill yourself. In your suicide note feel free to talk about how deep you thought Inception was - no one's going to read it anyway.

you sound like you're giving an interview you tool

>retarded
>tard
>autistic
>autist
>sperglord
>autistic

Ping.
Pong.
Ping.
Pong.

I said talk about topics SHE'S interested in! And Elaborate evey subject so the conversation get a nice flow and both parties actually enjoy the conversation. This have worked for me my entire life. Okay now really fucking basic ask AS many questions you can, get it fucktard?

Okay, let's try this out. I'll pretend to be a girl, and try having a conversation with me. We'll see how this goes.

Direct her to this thread, girls love attention.

>I'll pretend to be a girl
>>>/trap/

What a faggot you are, user.

Tits or gtfo

>rap her

"My name is user and I'm here to say/if don't take the D, I'll spray your ass with tha K"

you really are an imbecile