I love you guys, I love this website, and I feel blessed to still be alive using this site today

I love you guys, I love this website, and I feel blessed to still be alive using this site today.
I've been using Sup Forums since early 2004 when my friend Tyrone showed me at the local library.
I used to only get on and some of the other boards once and a while till I finally starting really getting on here our beloved Sup Forums in 2006 and I've been here since.
I just want to let you know you really are here forever, and even though I'm hitting close to 30 there's no way I could live life without you anons.
So please just give yourselves a pat on the back and know there's someone out there who's thankful for colossal shitfest that is all of us.

Anyone there?

I've been here since 2009.
Redditfags and other Reportfags are growing in numbers here. But still, gotta love our shitfest.

Been here since '09. Although its changed into a fucking shithole sometimes, I do like the creepshots threads. And less cheesepizza. Used to be way more years ago

I'm here user. I love you too.

Yes, Sup Forums will last forever or at least till the government takes us down. Then I'll an hero with feces filling my pants.

I love you too, OP...

ر>

Creepshot threads are "noice". And yea things were pretty good during the 2007 - 2009 era.

When we get taken down it will be the ultimate and final straw in censorship.
We must riot and burn. :^) Tis the only way.

We will make a stand and I would have no problem serving on the front lines with many of you.

OP, I really want to have sex with my girlfriend's sister but she has an STD and is a major whore. I feel like I could just pay her off she's a pillwhore and does cocaine too. I just can't resist she's so damn hot.

Just thought I'd ask since you seem to be an oldfag with experience.

>STD
Umm, user you might need to rethink that decision.
Aren't you worried about passing it to your girlfriend one bit?
Also if you go through with it like a little dumbass
Enjoy your AIDS and AIDS are EEEVVILLLLL

What STD newfag?

Claymedia

Pics of her user?
She can't be that hot.

Odds are she got it from a nigger

I second this

I don't want to expose who I am.

She has sex with a lot of them.

Like we will know who you are. Come on user don't be a pussy.
I want to see a crackwhore so hot she's worth an STD.

>Avatar fagging as mermaid-man.
I like you.

>has sex with a lot of them
Why the hell would you want to stick your dick in some bitch who has an STD and fucks a bunch of niggers on a regular basis? Are you some kind of autistic loser I mean you already have a girlfriend. I mean does she not put out or something and you're just so sad and pathetic you'd fuck something that could potentially ruin you're entire life?

I feel as it's fitting being the "oldfag" I am and all.

kek

>26 here. been on Sup Forums since 16.

I'm right behind you Sup Forumsrother.

No. That's your answer.

Dude, she's not THAT hot. Not worth catching something. Especially if your gf is a decent gf you plan on keeping.
Gotta admit not bad for a nigger loving crackwhore

Thinking about making a fake snapchat or kik to try and get nudes from her.

Why don't you just ask one of us faggots to do it then post them on here? Way less risky for you.
Make a new thread, give almost no personal info if your scared, give her snap, some one will get them.

My thread was derailed. Oh well, it's entertaining watching shit like this play out.

It's ok OP, this is what Sup Forums is all about.

Got to find out what they are first then make a thread about it. So be on the lookout sometime throughout this week for this mission.
Fuck off faggot you were no help to me.

Don't talk to Oldfag that way!
But will do.

Making a whole thread dedicated to snapping someone is a stupid idea and will give no results

AH WUZ RUNNEN THRUDA SIS WHI MY WOES

I really gotta say today Op was not a faggot