/nba/ - LeGod is great Edition

Curry spammer on literal suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/thunder/news/global_games_16629
nba.com/warriors/currycamp/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that jamal

mods pls delete this thread it was made 10 minute after the original in violation of Sup Forums rules

>3-1
>73-1

literally leaving this off season

Where is Steph Curry in the list of best leaders in the NBA? Is he even top 20?

Not even the leader of his own team. Hes a glorified role player.

>chokes in high pressure situations and depends on Klay to bail him out
>low assist rate
>is emotionally cold and quiet
>Depends on a literally donkey to lead his team for him

Extremely low. He's not even his own team's leader.

>Steph Curry
>leader

He's not even better than Draymond Green

He's the Russell Wilson of basketball.

Klay's sneakers look like those chinese knockoffs on eBay that are titled as "size 12 brand new"

other thread needs to get deleted as ABAP as possible

Guys we should pray for curry spammer.

Maybe it's because they're Chinese knockoffs of Under Armour shoes?

HAHAHAHAHA
>splash hoes

>official sneakers of the San Diego Chargers

mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the other thread was made first and this thread is about one poster! the butthurt is phenomenal

>Curryspammer

>praying for the mentally ill

No

Pray that he kills himself? Oh look, he's here

alright I've compared the stats between Lebron through 13 seasons and Kareem through his 13th season. How much of a chance does Lebron have at becoming all time leading scorer when he retires?

curryfag got you niggas mad and shook
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OC

He's migrated from his dead thread to spam autism here.

/nba/ at an all-time low

Depends on his play as his athleticism fades away. If it's a slow decline, he has a very good chance to surpass Kareem.

its the same as last summer cept he has a new gimmick

Barring some kind of major injury, pretty good.

>The National Basketball Association (NBA) announced today that the Oklahoma City Thunder will play a pair of preseason games in Spain against Euroleague Basketball teams Real Madrid and FC Barcelona Lassa, as part of NBA Global Games Europe.

>The Thunder is slated to play nine-time Euroleague Champion and 33-time Spanish League Champion Real Madrid in Madrid on Oct. 3 at the Barclaycard Center, before travelling to Barcelona to face 18-time Spanish League Champion and two-time Euroleague Champion FC Barcelona Lassa on Oct. 5 at the Palau Sant Jordi.

nba.com/thunder/news/global_games_16629

This is gonna be good.

Ok not going to lie, these are pretty funny

post yfw harry nowhere to be found in the aftermath after king james won it for da land

how do they play a soccer team?

Do you ever get tired of being an autistic cuck?

is Lebron's cockroaches a thing now?

Raptors are talking to 76ers about sending a rotation player to Philly for Nerlens Noel

via @BleacherReport

Is Noel worth more than a rotational player?

Don't respond to your own posts.

Harry literally died guys

>esteemed

and?

>the cockroach thread lives and will be used at some point
>lebron cuckroaches is now viral
/nba/ never stood a chance lmao

You wish moron

Its most likely CoJo

he's worth more, raps going to lose biyombo, and send guards like cory jo, ross,powell or wright. for noel.

There's like two autists trying really hard to make it a thing. Pretty sure one of them is the 2-5 advanced stats guy who got BTFO forever during game 7

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over

I hope you're joking.

Most European sport clubs own/run teams in multiple sports.

Yo lads stop forcing memes

>Carmelo will be a stop-gap for the majority of his career.

he trolled you he's a pelsfag. how much more rused can you be? do you even lore?

>getting rid of your best backup player

Lmao, no. He's vital to their success. If anything they're giving up a guy from their front court bench.

We need a fucking mod who moderates this thread 24/7 because that's how much time this autist has been spending here for the last 2 years spamming with a new gimmick every fucking time. Not to mention he ban evades like crazy. Someone here needs to directly email chinese Moot and tell him about this literal Sup Forums reject.

Here he goes, trying to save face. It won't work. You are eternally cucked.

OLDER THREAD

Sign and trade Biyombo.

would you rather have Biyombo or Noel right now? I'm a west coaster and don't see them much.

first of all, fucking casual..now that i got that out of the way..i'd rather have noel, dont fall for the play-off biyombo meme. he's meh.

this thread is bananas

B-a-n-a-n-a-s

why dont you do it? you're the hero /nba/ needs. post the email here before you send for revision.

>trying this hard for absolutely no gain

Lakers?

Lighten up, man.

Melo hasn't been relevant since Denver

>curryspammer secretly loves lebron so much he does everything to keep him in the spotlight and make him loved again

I'm not the Curry spammer. I'll talk about basketball no problem.

What's the over/under on hours the Orkin Man has to spend at casual fan bases houses?

>you will never be this mad that you need to email the owner
i hope it works for you because i would just wear it as a badge of honor! pls do it make my day im begging

That's a picture of Victor Oladipo, no Kobe.
This is Kobe.

classic curryspam..

>hates on lakers
>hates on lebron eve more now that he made history on his shit team
>post from multiple devices
>no love from his parents

i shouldnt have deleted my infographic, ill make another though.

Curry le philanthropist charges $2k for his 4 day kids camp

nba.com/warriors/currycamp/2016/

Lebron should have 15 rings desu,

What did he mean by this?

this desu

WITNESSED

Hmm

Does it teach kids on how to do the heimlich maneuver?

Lmao Harden charges 200 because no one wants to go. Curry wins again.

About as long as it took for Lebron to fuck Curry's shit up on Golden State's court.

>$2000

>Campers will get the opportunity to work on their game, improve their skills and learn from the best player on the planet.
>the best player on the planet.

>fucking casual

Because east coast games are pretty much over when I get home from work?

I get home in time for the 4th quarter of the eastern games and pre-funk the west coast games with the best option. You might be surprised to hear that philly and toronto don't usually fall into that category.

question: who's really winning?

i would never bane evade bro stay emotional

this desu

I'll take care of it lads tonight lads and message Hiro, I'll let you know if he responds

>Another summer of Broship shitposting

I think im not ready yet

what a greedy little fucker, only wants to help out rich spoiled brats like himself.

want to know how to shut a cross-dressing, asian, mole-faced, pig-nosed warriors fan up? post this picture.

As an actual Pelicans fan, please stop trying to attach your greasy ass to my team you retarded nigger, thank you.

>Curry is so poor he needs to charge handicapped children $2000 for his 2 day "camp" in hawaii

>LGTSS

>Curry

>$2k
>to learn from a perennial finals choker

Sounds like a great deal.

>mad at the currybro
>cockroach thread still up
>mfw
my sides are corn and cole slaw

>Wurry charges children thousandS of US dollars for a shitty fucking camp
>LeGod literally pays the tuition for hundreds of college students who couldn't otherwise pay for it, AND pays for their parents to get GEDs if they don't have HS diplomas

I can't handle how BTFO this fake is right now

>Curry