So, uh. Hi Sup Forums

So, uh. Hi Sup Forums

I'm a frequent visitor here but don't post much.
I was born 3 month's premature, and only came out with undeveloped lungs. Everything else "seemed" normal, no unnatural body growths or underdeveloped organs (except for the lungs)

I have always had trouble with memory except in exam situations where its just me and the test sheet, and have big trouble remembering instructions or directions.

I am very particular and literal, and this got me thinking.
Am I on the spectrum? Maybe i was born with a little more than underdeveloped lungs?

So i took the test, an online and informal one that is. I plan to get professionally tested soon.
i scored 149 out of 200 for Neurodiverse, and 85 out of 200 for Neurotypical.
I am very likely to have Aspergers Syndrome.

This is probably not going to change my life much knowing if i have it (or not) but i felt the need the share.

Other anons, if you suspect you are or show symptoms, take the test and post your results here. There are a total of 152 questions and it took me roughly 5-7 minutes.

Thoughts?

>neurodiverse
This is what retards actually believe.

Neurotypical = Typical, or normal to how the human brain would think

Neurodiverse = Diverse, or different to the normal human brain, altered or abnormal thinking patterns

Do i need to explain more? i want you to understand.

bump

is no one interested? i thought there would be a much bigger interest considering this is Sup Forums and its slogan is "The stories and information posted here are autistic works of........"
this place is known for autism

bump

I was born 3 months premature as well, with my twin brother. He has cerebral palsy and no major mental retardation besides a learning disability. I was told by my parents that I am completely fine and unaffected but the older I get the more I feel somthing is off with me mentally.

I think I might take the test when I get home if the threads not dead I'll post it.

Yeah, same situation, except no premmie bro
You go through life being told, "its okay, youre normal"

but really, is it better to ignore it or face it, accept it and find ways to deal with it.

If you want, I could send a burner email and we can chat there? the thread will likely die soon.

[email protected]

If you want to chat or share your results and the thread is dead, send it to here.

Are you ?

You seem fairly normal though, maybe the results returned as they did because of social isolation. Social isolation can cause some questions to return as positive for neurodiverse even if the person does not have a form of Autism

Similar boat here.
Wasn't born premature, but I was born with Spinabifida and Scoliosis, which got worse somewhere in my teen years.
Supposedly I didn't have any neurological issues, but I know for a fact that I'm considerably more different than the "average" person mentally.

>side note
That test hurt my eyes, did anyone else have that?

No I'm not OP, I just took the quiz cuz I'm bored.

yours' is kind of like a chicken, mine looks like a bunny, can you explain this to me, i have no idea what im looking at, all i know is that im weird.

im OP, i directed you to He is the dude 3mnths premmie and the bro with Cerebral Palsy

That has to be tough, user. Im sorry. They tell you youre normal even if youre the very opposite so as not to hurt your feelings, theyre just trying to protect you.

yes, the test did hurt my eyes a little and i found the lines were turning into waves somewhat about half the way through. it meessed with me quite a bit

From what i can see, youre relatively "normal", probably not on the spectrum

You likely dont have a form of autism or mental defect, but rather weak social skills. This could be from a bad childhood or negative experiences as a teen
I reccommend that if youre curious or think it will affect you badly later in life that you get yourself tested so you can learn ways to deal with or get rid of the negative side effects that come with any form of autism

Ty user, and you're right i had shitty parents. Let's say it's a normal day, you're walking down the street, suddenly you turn your head, you lock eyes with a guy on the 4th floor, through his window. I get this all the time, somehow always aware of when people look at me, even when i haven't picked up on them. Psych says it is an overdeveloped primal instinct.

accidently posted before i was done, any of u anons try this?

Yeah, thats it. I get that too, but its usually just small noises and movements, ill dart my eyes and watch the area for a couple seconds and find that usually if i watch long enough, something will move again as if i sensed it being there

Although this could be from years of playing games like Counter Strike where milliseconds and insane peripheral/far distance vision (at least perceptually) matters and can change the whole games' outcome.

I hope you sorted things with your parents or are in a safer place now. Have a good day/night and don't worry, you're probably not autistic

I didn't but it's cool im alright. Have a nice night too bro

Basically what the test determines is how you handle scenarios, like an aspie or a normie.

I've colored your results if you don't want to read this next bit to reflect how the graph works.
The right half is the aspie side, left is normie.
Top half is intellectual, bottom is social.

So using yours as an example, your perception (top left) is spiked pretty far out compared to the others. Which means you're fairly good at perceiving things, and the way you perceive things is fairly "normal".

No idea if that helped at all.

Am I an assburger yet?

Shit, im positive you answered the quiz falsely, but if not
Please get tested, you will likely need the help

I took that as paranoia, so it was nice to get it clearly cut. So the closer to 8 the bigger the disposition toward that trait.

Nice shoop.
It's scaled on ten, eight is just the highest number they show, oddly. But, in a nutshell that's how it works. There may be some "ability measurement" in there too. Meaning, if you've scored higher you may be more apt to do that task.
Like people with higher social may be better as social scenarios then you just compare the two halves to see how you process that information, whether it's aspie, or normie.