Home-made pipe ideas?

Home-made pipe ideas?

well that one already sucks, smoking aluminum foil isn't good for u

I know I'm getting desperate

buy a bong for $10...and if you're an underage b&, learn to hide it

basically any sort of fruit will do, preferably an apple because they can dry up and u won't get ur bud wet

I'm doing make shift until my friend comes thru

take an apple poke 3 holes; a mouth hole, a carb hole, and a bowl. bada bing

On the other hand you get some vaporized steam + carbonic smoke n shit...use a bong!

Oh yea forgot about apples.thanks

nice trips mang

It isn't bad for you either. What is your point?

take a lightbulb and smash it into your eye.

smoking out of aluminum will give you alzheimers, might kill you too

don't be a retarded fucking nigger, make a good fucking pipe if you're going to actually use it.

best bet is get a fucking E-cig instead

roll a fucking joint you retarded nigger, evidence literally goes up in smoke, getting caught with weed paraphernalia is how white people end up niggers.

Remember these words OP.

You will end up a nigger if you don't straighten the fuck up.

But I suppose you wouldn't appreciate things like civil rights, voting, firearm freedom, etc.

Using my e-cig for dabs I just need something to smoke actual weed out of

Already got caught...how I lost my good pipe and why I'm here asking y'all how to Make one while my friend gets me a glass one again

checked

Rolling papers.

Use them, not "paraphernalia" per se.
Easy enough to eat if you need to.

>Already got caught..

You're probably underaged so your record won't mean anything at all once you turn 18. Straight the fuck up before then if you want to vote and own firearms.

When you get a job, move to a state that allows it's citizens to smoke weed without throwing them in a cage with the niggers.

You will end up a nigger if you aren't careful or smart. Move to Colorado or Commifornia or elsewhere and enjoy the extra freedom.

Joints? takes too long to smoke. I like bongs, plastic ones wont break as easily and it's cheaper.

Also very easy to make is a gravity bong, and it hits you like a fucking train.

Aluminum does not release vapor until it reaches it's boiling point (4,473F-2,467C). It's not dangerous.

still gives you alzheimers

yes, weed takes away my ability to vote or use firearms.

You say that now, but when you end up a fucking nigger you won't be laughing.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

it's still in all antiperspirant deodorant

I don't smoke weed tbh.

- Tinfoil

- Cardboard center from toilet paper roll or paper towels

You just cut out a hole about an inch in diameter from the cardboard tube. Then wrap some tinfoil over that whole, and poke a bunch of times with a needle. When you wind up with works surprisingly well.

Put the cardboard tube up to your face, covering your mouth, and hold the opposite end shut using the palm of your hand. Pressing the tube to your face with that hand, you spark up your weed and yeah... good to go.

If you want to smoke crack from aluminum foil like a homeless person, I can't stop you.

But if you don't know better than that after fair warning, you deserve it's effects.

You need to tape the foil onto the hole. I make the foil square a bit larger so I have somewhere to tape, and won't end up smoking tape. YUCK!

Yes it is, you can get alzheimers

It does not heat up enough for the vapors to come off, dumbass!

Doesn't matter, you're still inhaling it's shitty chemicals

How is this myth still going around...
No it won't give you Alzheimers It will however be generally bad for your lungs as aluminum foil is coated in a machining lubricant. Harmless if ingested, nasty for you if you smoke it.
You can counter this by burning it off before fashioning it into whatever you need to smoke.

Underage af

you inhale where the drink hole is.

there is a hole on the side put your finger there light the weed up. when you are ready to inhale take your finger away from the hole and then you are done.

all of this can be made with a soda can and the piece that you pull to open the soda (just break it in half and then youll have something sharp to make the holes)

>I was wrong
>and you only proved me wrong because you like smoking from aluminum foil loser

translated from tardese