Hi Sup Forums how do u guys fight depression?

Hi Sup Forums how do u guys fight depression?

Keeping myself busy fixing other people issues. Alcohol inbetween. Meaningless sex.
More alcohol. Sometimes other drugs too.

I work out a lot. Used to turn to drugs and alcohol, but working out is much better.

Are you me?

I don't . I bathe in my own self pity without any drive to wake up in the mornings. I'm a worthless NEET siphoning money from the governemnt to feed my hobbies while living in a 1 bedroom apartment. I'm 26 and have never had a job, failed college and was a drifter for a few years. If You don't get hep, you'll end up like me. The only beacon of light from society's judgement is the noose.

Fighting depression is pretty simple once you figure out certain things. I recommend looking at Louis C. K. He usually puts a smile on my face.

A bullet

weed and alc.

i dont, at this point i cant tell the difference between it, and the rest of my life any more

I just realise after a while that what i feel is not what i am. I can look at my emotions from a distance, acknowledge them and yet not be controlled by what they tell me.
Meditation helps seeing things from that perspective. It doesn't mean you're getting cold or empty; just means you balance things out.

I take my medication and go to therapy because I actual give a shit about my mental health.

>im on Sup Forums
>im normal
>youguysarelosers
>alsomymumpaysformyshit

Not normal by any means. I just dont try and 'fight' my depression by getting drug or high any more. And my mother doesnt pay for shit.

getting drunk*

you don't. you embrace it.

do this and u'll find peace

Woman, alcohol, Xanax, synthetic heroin in any form usually dilaudid. - All at the same time hopefully.

Not really great for the mental health but it gets me buy. Xanax for work, when I can't drink. Hydromoph + drink for after. women when I go out.

Shit is about £400 a week though. dillys are fucking expensive. gets me through

Antipsychotics, but I'm bipolar so I can't take antidepressants. At least not without going batshit crazy.

Weed
Pic related

I don't, help me make my final step. Please i just can't do it anymore.

Why dont you fight it? Have you tried anything?

Read Eckhart Tolle ya fuckin mungs. Drugs especially alcohol only makes shit worse

I've tried fighting with this state for the past year.
Even my teachers and the school psychologist told me to go to therapy but i don't have enough money. I just feel like i can't do shit anymore, I even failed the year because I can't keep shit together.

I don't fight it, i cope with it. It's part of me, if I ignored it my brain would hate me, and there's no getting better for me it seems, i still have hope tho; otherwise I'd have already dived off a building into the concrete.

I take fap therapy.

Try taking phenylalanine. It made me almost feel not depressed at all.
Also don't an hero, I tried to do it and I regretted it long after leaving the hospital.

>Also don't an hero, I tried to do it and I regretted it long after leaving the hospital.
This. I have faggy emo scars on my wrists now for the rest of my life.

you don't fight it, let it take over, let it win

I'm more of a Thich Nat Han guy or however his name is spelled.

my meme page

Oh yeah, that reminds me, don't try cutting. It feels like it fixes everything while you do it but now my forearm and hand and covered in scars

I don't know if it is a prescription drug here.
My life is just basically falling apart. I can't control any part of it.

See ya space cowboys.

>but i don't have enough money.
America is fucking bullshit.

the world is your oyster. someone post that fucking shit. thats what helps you op.
dont be a faggot. youre so tiered of life that you could play it like a game. just fucking play it like it's supposed to be played

Preach brother. I've spent a lot of time working out to counter-act how shitty my arms are due to cutting.

It is considered a dietary supplement in most places

how do people enjoy dilaudid or oxy man? do you HAVE to freebase or shoot it up for it be any good?
i prefer popping vicodins or lortabs

I had almost forgotten summer is here.

Play video games, I think it's relaxing to get involved with a story that's not your own.

jerk off to pictures of my students

I hunt for my parent's killers.

>Implying somone on Sup Forums is normal
Xd

OP, I don't try to fight anything or try to fix anything. I wasted a lot of energy trying to do that. Plus it will just give you stress, and imminent panic attacks.

My life is about one thing; getting revenge on a girl who painfully rejected me for being a loser. I'm gonna make my life so awesome and amazing that she'll beg to be with me. Then I'll reject her and laugh.

Mare pr0n.

>Hi Sup Forums how do u guys fight depression?

I generally find manning-the-fuck-up and not being a whiny, self-indulgent piss-ant panywaist blouse-wearing little fucking girl to be helpful OP.

I figure my emotions are wrong about what to do when I'm in that altered state, so I fight to focus on something decidedly meaningless but somewhat complicated and take like 400mg of caffeine, like vidya or advanced shitposting. That way I can't screw shit up. Unless I'm at work, then I just let it keep me from engaging in my environment and move by rote.

By being angry all the time. My goal is to go Super Saiyan and kill everyone.-

I popped them, then smoked them, smoking is 100 times better, now I just pop them to feel normal, and smoke them for a buzz.

Wish I never started them, same with the Xanax, I'm on 6mg of Zan and fuck ton of opiates a day maintenance dose, just so I don't get WD symptoms.

But with all of that in my system, if drink 1/4 pint of vodka and smoke some I'm fucked up

>just be happy fgt
>"I know what mental illness is"

Yeah OP have you tried being happy? I'm sure you havent thought to try that yet.

Talking about Oxys, don't think you can smoke Hydromorphone IR, never tried to.

>never had depression

HURRR DUURRRRR JUST MAN UP HURRRRRR

Special Snowflakes detected.

You just have to realise, your life is shit.
But the world is AT LEAST as shitty.
The world's going to shit fast, so what
you do in life doesn't matter.

When you realize that, you can start your
own treatment. I usually treat myself
with weed, booze, and friends.

Treatments may differ. Find out what
works for you.

I like you user.

would you like some ice cream, honey? have you run out of tampons yet?

Easy, don't get depressed.

Find something you are passioned about and jump into it.

Easy, be a little kid, that has no clue of the harshness of reality, while living with parents

I was depressed until I realized that for my entire childhood-adolescence-early adulthood (Im 22), I was solely fixated on the crappy stuff my mom used to do and say to me. I let bitterness, hatred, urge for violence, revenge, ec, envelope me. I also was obsessed with correcting all the flaws my mother would angrily point out about me.

But then I learned that she literally is just another mother that developed anger issues and was taking it out on a nearby target. I put too much weight on her words when she was literally just vomiting her emotions.

So, I was depressed until then. Now, I am just fucking confused. Because all my early years I was fixated on solely that, now I have lost it. Feel pretty empty and aimless. But at least I'm a lot happier? I can talk to my family normally, I am learning to connect with others genuinely and not walking around with a stick up my ass constantly. Lots of great things. I grew a lot.

I just wish I found some meaning to my life now.

According to how the artist drew those cigarettes, the finger hes smoking be inhaled from the nail-side.

Lift your feels away brahs.

Used to smoke and drink a lot. Then I discovered psychedelic substances could really help me work through it. I'm much happier and more productive now.

i sleep a lot.

you don't really fight it. you just kind of live with it. from time to time it gets better for a week or two.

This. I gave up booze recently and took up fitness again. I feel so much better. I'm cutting down on the weed too.

embrace it :/

i transform it into anger and find something actually useful to put that anger to work for. if ive been putting off building something, cleaning something, exercizing.

if the anger is caused by somebody i wait until i've done enough physical stuff that i can trust i wont get into a screaming match with them, even if they want to start one with me. I go to them, and I tell them why I'm upset. if talking calmly about what's made me angry makes them behave even worse, that tells me it's time to get myself away from them, even if i love them.

Good lad. I was heavily into drink and drugs until last year. Now I'm addicted to making gains. So much better for body and mind.

Magnesium 300mg and sport

Does anyone have OP's picture without the shitty caption?

try a high dose of antidepressants
then go have few shots and good night
works pretty nicely

>. Now, I am just fucking confused. Because all my early years I was fixated on solely that, now I have lost it. Feel pretty empty and aimless. But at least I'm a lot happier? I can talk to my family normally, I am learning to connect with others genuinely and not walking around with a stick up my ass constantly. Lots of great things. I grew a lot.

I had something similar happen around that age, 22. It's a great, but kind of confusing feeling because you don't have that big ugly altar in the center of your brain like you used to.

my advice, start figuring out what cool things you would like to put into the world. That could be something creative like art, or inventing. It could be something as simple as being very dedicated to a job, taking a big adventure, as far as your legs can take you, or maybe letting yourself love someone, be loved by them, and starting a family. The family thing tho, it might be a good idea to wait a bit on that. do it when you're good and ready.

Exactly Fucking this m8

where did u get that picture OP? i'm from around...

why do u need it user?

Thanks man. I enjoyed reading that a lot.

>tfw depression is only depression with a relative contextual 'high' period
>tfw it's been 7 years and this is just me, now