Nah but its def turn it around time

Gotta get fit again. Hate the pudge

What happened?

Do you want to fuck that guy in the post

Bad relationships. Bankruptcy. Life. Better now though

Myself?

The younger you. The less experienced more innocent you

Id rather look like that but mentally, hell no

yeah I don't really see anything "unkind" to you. you're just an average fat piece of shit.

come back when you're amy winehouse status

What, over rated and drugged up?

Was he troubled?

no. dead.

Lonely with no backbone. Had to grow up

99.99% 19 year olds are just dumb. and most people realize this when they get older.

But I'm sure he wasn't bad

Yeah well i was admitedly spoiled and in no way ready for adulthood. Not sayin I was awful. Just a shy insecure mess

That's the norm of our generation. It's a new challenge

Yeah wasnt really being deep with all this honestly. Just was looking at old pics and thinkin.. damn I went downhill

I'm the total opposite.
Finished highschool, 5 foot 6. Pimples all over my face. Skinny fucker, had abs but so skinny they didn't count.
Now 26, all my friends starting to get old I look great.
Full head of insanely thick hair (people made fun of my wild crazy thick curly hair), same hairline as when I was young.
Still have abs, much heavier, mostly muscle from working out, touch under 6 foot.
Still though high school was brutal as a short awkward fucker covered in pimples.
It's pretty funny when I see someone randomly from highschool.
Kinda wish I had grown when I was still in highschool though. I'm smart now because I was delegated to nerdy friend groups but fuck it looked like fun being popular in highschool.
No idea why I didn't get my big growth spurt until I was over 18. Only stopped growing last year. Shits weird.

I still have a full head of hair but getting greys. When I stopped with sports my body got soft without that competitive drive.

Grey hair rocks man! If you keep your hair and it goes silver I'd be jealous! Silver fox is where it's at! Women love it.

Haha well im not gonna dye it. I just keep it buzzed down. Usually the facial hair is longer than whats up top. It already has white mixed in.