Other urls found in this thread:

tsn.ca/tsn-emails-part-of-documents-unsealed-in-concussion-case-1.461831
youtube.com/watch?v=vDmgZjPrfmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfwswtc

Wings

>this was the last game subban ever played for the habs

any updates on the RHD to the laffs situation

Give me your prediction for the Metropolitan Division standings at the completion of the 2016-2017 regular season

OILERS SUCK

sign demers?

Zaitsev not good enough bro?

>two threads

Reminder that Hall for Subban would have been a better trade for both teams

>pongs
>craps
>islels
>debbies or >rags
>whichever is leftover
>canes
>poo jackets

Well meme'd

>Captain Auston: Boring, generic go fight and win speech
>Captain Pulju: Video of Sami Salo getting hit in the balls with the puck on the locker room projector 24/7

way too many threads. at least one too many by my calculations

I work in the PR department for one of the Canadian teams. I can't give you guys specifics but I will say that it'll be worth your while to stay tuned tonight for another blockbuster. Earlier trades were the dominoes for this one

>Pongs/Craps
>Craps/Pongs
>rags
>Canes
>Literally whos
>Floyers
>debbies
>jakeks

Go to bed, Sean. You're not fooling anybody.

Caps
Pens
>rags
Devils
Canes
Flyers
Isles
Jackets

the finn with the grin

benning has been drinking again hasn't he? or has burke stolen trevling's phone again

hasnt played a minute of NHL hockey

Bob McKenzie Verified account
@TSNBobMcKenzie

Also, something to watch for, and we're seeing it already with new deals being signed, 2020-21 season is a potential lockout/strike season.

Thanks Chiraq you fags.

Habs trading Weber for some Domino's pizza

And my dad works at Nintendo, faggot

just check the digits for verification lads

really? does he know mario?

>mfw

I'm actually loling, I find this so fucking accurate for some reason. Thanks user, this of all things cheered me up after the Hall trade.

Weber will demand a trade and get moved by the deadline.

>user is confirmed for autism

BLOCKBUSTER

Now that I think about it Demers would be sweet.

Rielly-Demers
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Marty-Corrado

not a tire fire like last year maybe

>Can't even roll dubs right

Confirmed upper management for a Canadian hockey team

>pongs
>craps
>isles
>debbies
>canes
>cryers
>poo jackets
>rags

yeah well auston will be the better player anyway

Caps
Penguins
>rags
Canes
Flyers
Isles
Satanists
Dubois's

Scott Hennig
@ScottHennig

PK Subban should be jumping for joy right now. He's going from a 53.1% income tax rate to 39.6%. He will save $1.48m per year. #qcpoli #Habs

>Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 5m5 minutes ago
>On the bright side, four more seasons without any labor concerns. Also on bright side, my anticipated retirement date: September, 2020.

What did he mean by this?

BOBBY NOOOOOOO

dreger is going to shoot b-mac and put him down, just like old yeller.

That if we go to a lockout again he's fucking done.

>Mtl trading away top dman leaving them with a bunch of bottom 6 and depth dmen

Trade was never going to happen.

Who will replace the Bobfather? xD

kek actually laughed at this.

how in gods name can the government literally just steal more of your money than you even end up getting lmao

He's irreplaceable. Did you not see those transcripts from the concussion shit? He's invaluable to the hockey community.

Jesus Christ Canada get your shit together

Must be the west coast. Let me guess, nudgen Hopkins to red wings

t. dedmonton

Renaud Lavoie
@renlavoietva

Predators made the only "serious" offer for PK Subban. No surprise, Canucks made one, but it was rejected. Not enough on the table.

Benning cucked

>No surprise, Canucks made one, but it was rejected

why were the habs so desperate to get rid of subban anyways? besides him being black i mean

>1994 semi-lockout
10 years
>2004 full lockout
8 years
>2012 semi-lockout
8 years
>2020 full lockout inbound

Holy fuck Canadian teams really are just crabs in a bucket.

Fuck off, he's Edm bound.

he's got that new age edgy personality that the old boys club doesn't entirely approve of and they think adding the #grit and quiet workhorse shea weber will make them a stronger team. Thinking obviously isnt their strong suit, granted, but thats probably what they think nonetheless

Rangers
Capitals
Penguins
Islanders
Devils
Hurricanes
Flyers
Blue Jackets

well, shit. what are everyone's backup leagues for the lockout? AHL? ECHL? KHL? french meme league?

no. post it please

WHA2: Electric Bougaloo

with what money? oilels can't get both lucic and demers, certainly not without overpaying both of them

meme

tsn.ca/tsn-emails-part-of-documents-unsealed-in-concussion-case-1.461831

For what? Wongs don't have any decent right hand dmen.

He's not that great is why

Poile having 1 eye is starting to show if he can't see that Weber is

who played in the olympics again?

the only good thing about this trade deal for the Predators is they free of cap space faster for newer prospects to take over

>steve simmons@simmonssteve
>SOURCES: Maple Leafs met with Steven Stamkos at MLSE headquarters Tuesday. Also present: Toronto Mayor John Tory and CEO of Canadian Tire.

Is this the best tweet of the day?

>and CEO of Canadian TIre

Swiss league

Just heard about Hall for Larsson trade
>Oilels

He was disliked by staff and players. Too much of a show boater type and he was more concerned with his own brand. Weber will make the rest of his teammates fall in line and they will respect him. Subban was just obnoxious and nobody respected him.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDmgZjPrfmc

>and CEO of Canadian Tire.

this is what made him turn back, what a joke of a city that this was even included

It's a good trade

Rewatching the Mighty Ducks trilogy until my eyes turn red and I can help but form flying V's in my dreams.

>Just heard
What have you been doing all day, nigger.

Jimmy Howard

OUR

FUCKING

YEAR

Did Edmonton really trade one of their two best fowards for a fucking Swedish bust?

And I was thinking Edmonton finally had a chance to get out of this shit...

>he doesn't already follow multiple leagues
top plen

slept most of the day tbqh

6mil to both would put them at about 69mil with a full lineup, excluding Yak and Faynes contract which they'd presumably trade/buyout. They would then rely on farm players for depth. Hall for Larsson free'd up 2mil in cap space.

MLSE (Aka: Rogers+Bell+Jew)+Canadian Tire=Stammer's face everywhere in Canada=$$$

Add Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart and you got yourself the most marketed man in Canada, ever.

>Howard isn't literally negative value

>Paying over 5 millions for a mediocre backup

The Laffs had him there to offer a multimillion dollar sponsorship on top of the contract.

>mfw my fucking Laffs fan buddy told me this like it was the most normal thing in the world

Hey! Subban played for 1 20 second shift.

They did it with Gilmour, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never heard of him. Can he play the powerplay and does he have a right hand shot?

It's like being a Wal-Mart spokesman. It's insulting to suggest he'd do it.

Hopefully, Price doesn't get another injury.

If so, then enjoy a top 15 pick.

>top 15

If Price gets hurt, they're looking at top 5 now
Quickly becoming one of the worst rosters in the league

>Swedish bust
What exactly makes Larsson a bust? Just because he isn't a Karlsson type, doesn't mean he is a bust. The fact he stayed +15 on the Devils while taking nearly 70% of the defensive zone starts is enough of an indication that he is better than any current Oiler defender.

Buddy I think everyone worth under a billion would take a deal where their face is plastered nationwide 24/7 for like a million a day if we're going with walmart

AHL is probably the best option if you want to enjoy watching.

Or you could just root for your local CHL team.

This is why you don't have Stamkos

lmao breaking out the big guns. the maple leafs brought with them, the village elder, a powerful shaman, and an old but trustworthy mule

lucic will absolutely cost more than 6 mil, and demers will definitely get 6. someone might bite on yak, but definitely not fayne. maybe they can squeeze them in under the cap but their depth will be shit and their long-term cap structure even worse.

top kek m8

I'm the only pretend insider around here chief.

>inb4 kessel goes back to Toronto

lmao look at that fuckin monkey

Anybody who even remotely thinks the Habs got fleeced is a casual hockey fan at best

Weber is elite talent