Hey Sup Forums how do I break up with my crazy fucking girlfriend...

Hey Sup Forums how do I break up with my crazy fucking girlfriend? I can't breathe a single breath without triggering the shit out of her and making her mad. She constantly wants attention that I can't give her and always wants to be with me when I don't have time. It's got to the point where she just flat out screams at me when I'm with my best friends. What do Sup Forums?

Just break up with her. Fucking beta ass motherfucker

It's not that simple she's had a streak of depression and has tried to kill herself and I don't want to be the cause of her death

Sorry to hear that mate, best plan is to tell her how she is driving you crazy and tell her it's over.
Simple as that, deal with it .

There is never an easy break-up, and with a crazy bitch like this it's probably going to get bad.
Make the break and do it now.

Fuck her and her depression. I started my day listening to 3 children scream and play then I go to a job I hate and then come home to a wife that won't touch me. I'm sure she can handle a life without your simple ass.
Man up faget

Break up with her unless you are a faggot who wants to be with a girl like that.

Look up the criteria for borderline personality disorder

And run as far away from that bitch as you can get

Just grow a pair and tell her to fuck off

Spoken like a true husband. Sorry you have so many kids and your wife is a menopausal bitch. Women getting old sucks really bad. You love what your wife was in her 20's and its the only reason you can leave them now.

as for OP...life is too short to stick around under fear that someone might harm themselves. You need to worry about YOU First.

She screams at you, I assume you two live together. If it's your house yell about her every flaw and to end it off tell her she's got a day to gtfo. If it's her house pack your shit, yell at her, and then leave.

Dated a girl with BPD for like 5 years. This is seriously only the beginning for you. Run away fast and far. She is not going to do shit to herself, it is just attempts to manipulate you further.

When they all hit 18 and leave I'm gone, but that's the price of being a man kek, something OP needs to learn.
OP have you ever hurt your jaw sucking cock??

Not your problem. She's not and adopted dog, she has friends and family.
Lose the bitch and do yourself a favor. You can even paint it as you doing her a favor by taking your triggering white male ass out of the picture with her best interests at heart.
I was trapped with a psychotic clingy 'suicidal' bitch too man, don't fall for it, run.

Have you tried bringing her behavior to her attention? Without a confrontational attitude? It's hard but if you talk to her you can probably find a solution that works for both of you. The key is having the discipline not to get agitated by her agitation. When people point out our faults the first thing we typically do is get defensive, so if you understand that then don't get defensive in response to her defensiveness. Talk it out or tell her to jump off a fucking bridge.

Best advice just be straightforward but don't be a dick about it. Tell her how you feel relationships require work and effort, if she isn't willing to change that you'll leave her

I have she just gets mad and ends the conversation and then texts me like 20 times later and gets stupidly angry when I don't give her attention. Maybe I should just dump her while I can before her fat feminist mother starts calling me too

via text.

unless you live together.

then this will take a while.

but just break up with her, stop talking to her, get your shit and go.

Thanks Sup Forums happening when I get home.

If you do break up with her, avoid all contact, not matter how much she calls or texts do not respond, if she mentions she's gonna harm herself and you wanna keep your hands clean, call the cops and tell em an ex girlfriend of yours is threatening suicide

Also, dump any nudes she has sent you or will send you here for us kind and helpful folk

If you stay at her house, wait until she leaves. Take stuff, block number, leave.

If she lives at your place, wait until she leaves and put all of her stuff outside. Change locks, leave a note, wait to make sure you didn't forget any of her stuff then block number.

If you don't live together, block number.

Who needs to break up when you can be a mysterious asshole?

>Thanks Sup Forums happening when I get home
Do it bro, left my manipulative partner after 10+ years. Best decision ever. Turned my life around. Should have done it 5 years earlier.

Let us know how it goes I'll still be here. It's not going to end well either way