Hated movies that were actually good

Hated movies that were actually good.

I didn't hate that movie, but the pacing was weird, Lex was annoying, and that whole "Martha" scene was lame.

Wasnt that like...5 movies rolled into one??? at least 2 of the movies within the movie were good.

Don't fool yourself

Twilight.

I fast forwarded a lot of it but the wonder woman bit actually made me watch.

First female super hero to not be crap on screen?

Sucker Punch

this

what movie is this?

Waterworld.

The Ghost Busters Remake

Yes i just said the Ghost Buster Remake was a good movie.

It's like Mad Max 2, but with water.
IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME PLOT

IN BOTH THERE'S BAD GUYS BASED ON AN OIL SOURCE

IN BOTH THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SOME MYSTERIOUS BUT KNOWLEDGABLE MAN DISTRUSTED BY THE LOCALS

IN BOTH THE BAD GUYS BASE GETS BLOWN UP

THEY EVEN BOTH HAVE AN ESOTERIC GUY WHO ENDS UP BEING A PROTAGONIST AND COMES IN TO HELP AT THE CLIMAX WITH A FLYING CONTRAPTION

Calm your jimmies, user.

I really liked it. Same with Postman, people say it hurt the actors career, but I liked the whole premise. Of course I was pretty young when I saw them.

I like you.
Both of those movies were great, fuck the haters

I like you too user.
It's probably my fondness for post-apocalyptic/dystopian stuff.

Yeah, Waterworld was just the designated whipping boy. Kind of weird when you look at the other absolute trash that was coming out during that time. This was the time when people still thought Eddie Murphy slapstick was funny, for God's sake. The Nutty Professor came out the year after.

Godzilla v Superman

Not even out yet - is that the bait? You were waiting for someone to point that out?

this
Marvelfags should off themselves

it was alright for a made for tv movie, the tv series spin offs will be ok to, just about, loved wonder woman out of the costume, reminded me a lot of catwoman in batman (maybe a bit to much), in the costume i thought she looked awkward and her head looked to narrow

when lego do a better job with your own characters its time to give up

I still need to sit down and watch all these movies. Are they worth it?

Superman would never lose to Batman. Even in the canon universe they had to weaken his speed and intellect to have him lose to Batman. The whole concept is stupid to begin with but people love it because Batman is an awesome character and Superman is unrelatable.

the maze runner isnt bad

this

superman loses to alfred at the end of injustice.

superman was always gonna lose, its in the comics, they had a slightly different take on it, but it was always gonna be this way

yeah no
its awefull

I have never met one person whose hated that movie besides tumblr land whales.

I think so, they're all really well done spy/action movies

It's not that Superman is unrelatable. He's just a shit hero.

>weaken his speed and intellect to have him lose to Batman
>intellect
topkek

Solid. I fucking love spy shit. I just caught the last two thirds of ghost protocol on tv the other day and I got really into it. I don't know if that ones considered bad, but if the other ones are like that or better I think I'll like them.

Not a tumblrfag and not a landwhale. I legitimately hate this movie. I think it was garbage.

Ghost protocol is probably the best one, but a case can be made for rogue nation too

you're english is awefull

i liked em all
tom cruises smarmy little head is made for this shit
for me they are like bourne, in that i mean if i turn over and ones on no matter where its upto ill carry on watching it

totally agree. bvs was actually a pretty fucking great movie. can't wait for the ultimate cut

why user?

i totally understood what he meant, and it was me he was responding to so, meh, whatever

he is a marvel fag. likes every one of those cookie cutter movies i bet. even though most of them are unwatchable garbage

I hate movies that were trying to provoke and force that to make a fuss and promote themselves. That's just an opinion though.

You don't know how fucking excited I am, user. Thank you.

oh ye this one i nearly forgot about the bad press this got, i loved it

>gibberish

No, I honestly hate marvel movies too. I literally have TRIED to see some and I couldn't even go up to the middle of the movie.

Are you Josh Trank? Because that's the only reason you'd like this movie. Also you're the one who fucked it up, but it's okay, because none of the fantastic four movies have been good.

Maybe I didn't say it well enough. My bad, I'm not a native English speaker.

I hate movies that try to make a fuss to promote themselves around whatever publicity (both good and bad). And at that time it was really provoking to see someone with stockings and dressed like a woman and the such. My point is they did it on purpose for the movie to sell and didn't focus on a lot of other aspects.

Are you my friend? Because he was the only one In our group to see it and he actually liked it, and we were all cofused

you must be the biggest faggot irl

If a stranger says so on the internet, then sure.

Cat in the hat

Watched this,last night and enjoyed it.

been meaning to watch it. have it in 3d and that shit looks good on my big tv.

i seen it as more of a throw back to the goonies days than a super hero movie, maybe that will explain more

Josh Trank actually hated this movie. He tried to put as much space between him ans the project eventually as the studio just didn't allow him to do what he had in mind. Supposedly what he did have ready was pretty damn good.

>Your

Those are tropes you autist and they were around before either film

The new terminator movie. I mean it was nothing compared to the first two but it was breddy gud

>IN BOTH THERE'S BAD GUYS BASED ON AN OIL SOURCE
Literally a play on modern economics

>IN BOTH THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SOME MYSTERIOUS BUT KNOWLEDGABLE MAN DISTRUSTED BY THE LOCALS
Predates Lovecraft's writings but he popularized it

>IN BOTH THE BAD GUYS BASE GETS BLOWN UP
Most action films

>THEY EVEN BOTH HAVE AN ESOTERIC GUY WHO ENDS UP BEING A PROTAGONIST
That's called a Mentor numbnuts. Been around in stories for thousands of years.

Calm the fuck down

I mean, it's sure as fuck better than 3

That was the joke

Hated among the "true fans".
I really liked this one though. Visuals, Script, Story, etc... it was very entertaining

absolute trash film but still find it fun as fuck to watch

watched this movie recently, it has no redeeming qualities. that gay dracula is ludicrous

can you bite and suck the juices of another man and not be gay?

I LOVE TOO SCAM JUST BECAUSE I CAN

sure. as long as balls are not touching.

also if you suck on his dick without biting it for blood.

that you enjoyed it doesn't mean it's actually good

that's the point of the whole thread m8

The movie was shit. The only people I ever met who liked it were SJWs, closeted crossdressers, and sluts.

Biggest concentration of cringe at any party I ever went to

It was shit. You are right user.

In cannon comics batman has whooped Superman's ass at least twice

>implying this thread isn't bait for retards to confess their sins so that we may laugh at their shite opinions

it isn't. unless you are a retard that follows whatever opinion the rest of the world has otwards a movie, one can enjoy a movie just because it appeals to his tastes

and if people were to bash someone for liking a movie the majoiry of people dislikes, would he mind? it was already pretty clear that people disliked that movie so what more harm can you cause?

i'ts super bad

bumping thread
i liked John Carter of Mars

that movie was gay user

Shit was the most cookie cutter "young adult" movie I've seen

Vauge as fuck, actors were douchey. Looked ok, but jesus they gotta start branching off from the shmunger games because its old and gay now

>its old and gay now
it always was user
it always was

i liked it too
not great, but not as bad as all the reviews said

me too faggot
me too

fag

Anything with kate beckinsale is worth at least one watch

>pic unrelated

Ah yes superman is known for his genius level intellect. Batman could never compare to such a genius. Truly the Albert Einstein of DC comics

Shit movie, you've got retarded taste

Jgsdg