Why do those on the chan pretend to not find her funny or sexy which she clearly is?

Why do those on the chan pretend to not find her funny or sexy which she clearly is?

your not going to get a flourishing thread. SO just STOP

she looks like a linebacker with tits.

You're trying far too hard with this b8 faggot.

I hope you die screaming as your prostate enlarges to the size of a watermelon and pops shooting pus and shit all over your house.

I'm at a loss for words.

>implying i own a house
thank you

>literally ms piggy
>so fucking fat
>primadonna
>no talent
I would very much like to see her destitute

AND CAITLYN JENNER IS BRAVE AND AMAZING.... Yes. we've all seen south park. next thread please.

Because they're all jealous losers who've never accomplished anything in their lives op, duh.

>implying I own a house - thank you

I was actually implying your a shit smear of a man and deserve nothing but the agonies of the seventh circle of hell.
You're sub-human and probably a minority

>Projecting this much
>Being the definition of cringe

Intelligence is my sword...wit, my shield. Go ahead, debate me.

>comes on stage blah blah banter
>talks about typical comedy scene starts off strong
>bam, every single fucking punchline is her extreme sexuality.

People are only impressed because shes a woman doing what men have been doing for fucking years. She's overrated as fuck.

Found the misogynist!

shes fucking minging mate

she is below average in sexy, and as far as being a comedian she dont have talent and to make up for a lack in imagination she uses filthy talk and profanity which just makes her look stupid,

Not everyone finds the same things funny or sexy as you, and there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone agrees with me that Natalie Portman is a goddess, but I don't go around putting down those that disagree, because I'm not a fucking faggot

Faggot. Rollin for dubs.

Damn son

Man, will you shut up and post pics? I'm trying to jack off here.

Very true. When comedians fall into the jokes that whichever group or groups they belong to, they get old. She's a woman, and constantly makes jokes about her pussy, dating, how hard it is to be a woman. Try harder to be more innovative.

Very true. Shes lazy, never would have guessed from looking at her. Also, she may have sex with monkeys from the sleaze thats apparent. Another reason to look away.

get off Sup Forums and go to bed amy. no one likes you

/thread

>the chan
>miss piggy
>OP
All the evidences show that you are a try hard b8 faggot
Try harder next summer

>image.jpg
The fucking irony is off the charts.

>assuming images = reddit
wew lad, did you bring the summer?

I don't get most of her humor, like Inside Amy. But I do find her sexy and would love to ravage her nether regions

>newfaggot mobiletard thinks this is a discussion
>posts meme images because he's summer and didn't grow out of that years ago like non-tourists did

You sound a bit butthurt, can my funny images help you cope with your summerfaggotry?

I would make fuck with that

dunno, find her disgusting yet at the same time I want to plow her untill infinity

>he pretends he has the ability to emotionally affect people online because he's completely impotent to do so irl

LOOK AT IT

shes so fucking hawt

that is so sexist user! Do you actually think women are just made to be sexualized like that? This world is lost

bc she's ugly

LOOK CLOSER

top kek

Honestly, this is the type of cake job they do to corpses to make them look alive for viewings.

i wouldn't fuck her with your dick. she's a screaming libtard and the only reason she got anywhere is her screaming libtard uncle senator. so fuck her and fuck you. go somewhere and curl up and die

Found the feminist!

which is worse. trevor noah or this bitch?

Closer!!!!!

I'd tie her down and fuck her with a hammer.

I'd be more into her if she was so goddamned libtarded.