Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Co78SUAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> be me 2014 friend has party i go because friend since 6th grade - ask him why he is throwing such a big party he says he wants to enjoy a few things before - whatever paid no attention to it later on were both drunk both sleep in his bed big ass cali king so why not - wake up friend gone left note thanking me for comforting him and telling him being gay is ok - wtf - couple days later on friend o is found dead by pills - all makes sense i realized friend said to me he was an heroeing before hand and i had no clue - feels bad man wasen't as good friend as i could have been after all

saw this yesterday, same thread, but doesnt change how true it is

i kinda feel like a dick

>pic related

a true bro would have sucked his gay dick to show you care.

Seen as I don't want to post it in 5 different posts, I reduced the colors. Apologies in advance.

jaden smith?

Can someone please change those colors from black and white to the Sup Forums post background and post letter color?

What?

Is this really worth it? This is a fucking huge read

he wants the text in the character color same as chan and wants a tan background, but im too lazy to do that shit

These are some of the most hardcore feels of 2016.

It's worth it if you want a good story with a side of feels

Yes. Yes it is.

Surely he can type it himself?

its a fuckin novel tho can someone just create the jist of it?

worth every word

No, it isn't worth it.
Useless girl gets raped or some bullshit then kills herself. Good riddance.

Its worth it user, trust me

I'll put them up Sup Forumsros

1/4 or something

I'm trusting you user's

I will be back

2/4

don't we all, user, don't we all...

>acting edgy in a feel thread
We're not at your school, no need to try to impress us.

3/4

Being this big of a faggot

You shut your whore mouth, 2edgi prick

4/4, leaving out the reactions

>mfw
This guy:
Literally just posted that.

Bump

just when i thought i'd forgotten about this story

thanks for making me remember, user

By the Nine! Dubs!

I know, but this way it can be read on mobile without having to fuck around more than necessary

Come on, haven't had a good feels thread in a while. Keep it going, guys!

>being this edgy

God. I'm acting like a 9fag but i'm really way too tired to read all of this.
>lel 2 long 2 read. Didnt read lel

Just remembering this story gives one chills.

>TRYING to be this edgy*

Classic feels

Beuatiflys. No?

One of the reason i hate love and being loved. Too hard.

As I sit now, I understand that I was never planned to live long. Nor that I was planned to have great friends. Only thannks to modern medicine was I saved from death from a brain tumor. No, I'm not a tard because of that. Nor am I a tard at all. Imagine talking to your mom and finding out that you don't have a chunk of brain thannks to a fucking tumor. Or hell, finding out that when I'll be about 40 I'll have movement problems, thannks to arthritis...I could have been a great dancer, but thanks to arthritis I stopped, because after waking up when I was around 6 or 7 and trying to move, but realising I can't 'cause of pain, I didn't want to feel that again. I've spent all my childhood in hospitals, people saying that I have a bright future ahead of me, but I never learned to socilize or how to make friends. Even now when I have friends, they rarely call me out to just hang out and I'm alone either working or studying daily.
I've tried all my life to become a good functioning human, but I'm tired of trying, because I always fail. Anyone else tired of trying?

BAWWWWWWW

youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU

Even without context, it sends a message...So user, how are you, why are you in this feels thread?

Because I've been on the verge of a serious mental and emotional breakdown for about a year now. Just constantly teetering right there, always at risk of going over the edge.

This story is gold, depression in a pill

Eh and I'm just a mess that knows that his life is probably going to peak when WW3 breaks out and I get drafted and be one of the first to die. Atleast my shitty genes won't be passed along to some poor kid. And you should feel lucky, atleast you feel something, I've felt numb for the past five years and everyone keeps saying that I should show my emotions more, but I just can't, unless I'm shitfaced, then a large surge of emotions pop up and then people say I'm overemotional. Atleast that happened at the last party I was at, about nine months ago now...So, a mental and emotional breakdown sounds better to me than beeing in this grey shithole I have to call my life

this was sad but never made me tear up
maybe because i can't relate because im a pathetic kissless and friendless virgin

felt bad for his dick too

fucking left me in tears man.. im choking wtf is this feeling

I was like that for a long time, I used drugs to escape and feel nothing. Then I got clean cause I figured I should face my demons, but I feel overwhelmed now. You know that scene in The Weatherman where Nicholas Cage says he can't knuckle down? That's how I feel. Just constantly on the breaking point and being unable to go either way.

The feeling of wanting to kill the fucker that raped the poor girl.

i know earlier in the thread i complained about it being as long as a novel, gave it shit, but since i read it and i know we all fuck around and say awful shit on /b, but we all died with elisa

Eh, I've mainly used whiskey and alot of videogames to escape the feeling. But both are starting to lose their effect.
By the way, what's the first thing that comes to mind about your childhood memories? 'Cause mine are waking up in the morning as I already wrote and trying to break up my parents fighting...Alot of my life has been emotional trauma: now with triple the effect! And I'm sure you'll get through it, seeing as you stopped using whatever drugs you were using, that means that you have the mental capacity to stop and get through whatever you are going through.

Not much comes to mind from my childhood other than the feeling of not being good enough. My parents were both very loving and caring parents, but I always had this deep feeling of guilt inside me, like a gut feeling that things were wrong and it was somehow my fault.

Surely you can write it over and post it somewhere on Sup Forums, lazy fuck.

From what I'm seeing, it wasn't your fault. It was either someone else's or it was the randomness of the world.
Hell, if it weren't for the randomness of the world, I'd probably be happily married right now, but she cheated on me after I bought the ring...She said that she was fed up with me never opening up to her, even tho she was the only person I opened up too, ever. You are the second person I've opened up too and talked about life.
And I didn't feel like I was being good enough, I was told I wasn't being good enough. By my mom, dad, both brothers and every teacher I had till I was 16, when I started to really push on my grades, so I would atleast try and get into a good Uni, but I got rejected because I flunked one test

I think it's just poor genetics and a random occurrence that resulted in a TBI that did it to me.

Can tell me the short ver. of it pic wont load on my shit phone

I'm not sure what exactly pushed me to this downward spiral to the shithole I am now in life, but I'm pretty sure it's just random occurrences and me not being able to open up to people in person.
At least there's people like you, to whom I can open up and just talk...For once I actually feel like a human.

Fucking gay

Why do you think you can talk to strangers on the internet but not the people you are closest to in real life?

Probably because I feel safer talking to you and to people on Sup Forums than talking to people in person. I'm not a 10/10 by any means and I know that. I'm a 5/10 on a good day, 3/10 on the rest. And none of you people have harmed me in any serious way, but the people I've been the closest to in real life always have hurt me badly.

Don't you dare die on me now thread...

There are people who come into your life that deserve your complete and open honesty, that deserve not a mask that you put up with others, but the real you, and even if they hurt you, they deserve your forgiveness. We are all struggling, so we owe it to each other to try our best to make things a little less shitty. I've been hurt very severely by other people, both physically and emotionally, and I've forgiven them all. It is not good to hold anger in your heart. Hatred and indifference are poisons that kill your soul. You said that you were engaged but she cheated on you, so move on, find someone else. Not everyone is as bad as that. There are good people out there. People who do their best to overcome their baser instincts to act shitty towards one another.

You explained my motives perfectly.

Scroll a bit down, there's smaller cut-up versions.

I've tried to open up, but I always stop, I'm still not sure why. And I forgave her and moved on, but I just can't seem to find another girl like her. She was everything that I want in a girl. And I've been looking for a those good people, but I still haven't found anyone outside of this website

They're out there, just walk into any room with other people and take a look around you. We're all inherently shitty, but most of us try to overcome that aspect of our nature. We are, all of us, capable of great and terrible things.

To the moon and back, Sup Forums.
What's everyone listening to tonight?

I could go out this friday, I guess. I've overcome the aspect of being a a massive cunt. I know that were all capable of great and terrible things. But I'm scared of people rejecting me, like they have done for the past 22 years
Elliott Smith mostly

Rejection is simply a part of life. Not everyone can or will accept you. That doesn't make them bad or wrong, and it doesn't mean anything about you per se.

Alabama Shakes Sound and Color, my best friend said it reminds him of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
It makes me feel as fuck.
I feel like nothing.

I know, but still. My mom once told me when she was drunk that she almost threw me out in the trash when I was about 1 year old. And that she regrets not doing so. That was on my 18th birthday, exactly 2 years, 11 months and 21 days ago. I haven't spoken to her after that

Snap out of it - Arctic Monkeys

One recollection I have from my childhood is my mother once uttering to herself that she hated shaving, but I could have sworn at the time that she said she hated her kids. I couldn't have been older than six at the time.

Well, that's better than having to listen to your mom telling how she wanted to throw you out as a infant.

Yes, I couldn't imagine what that would be like. But remember, pain is all relative.

It is? I've been thinking about it more and more and I can't say that I blame her anymore

Nobody deserves to be thrown out like the garbage, from a new born infant to a hardened criminal, a serial killer to a small child.

>best dog I ever had, Titan, dies on new years eve '08
>I wasn't there with him and never got closure
>every year on new years i put out a bowl of his favorite treat, vanilla ice cream, in hopes he'll come back and visit me
>he never has
I miss you tidybowl

Well, true. At least she was honest about it I guess.

Rest in piece Titan, he made someone happy and that's the best anyone can do it life

Does she still feel like that? Was she upset that you left and cut off communication with her?

I've ascended past sadness and anger. I never believed in killing a person, until I read that.
It can't end that way, I refuse to believe that the story ends there.

I have no idea, I haven't talked to her after that. My dad tho, keeps in contact with the bitch and he says that she's happier than usual after that.

Hmm. Sometimes you find people like that. My father's mother was like that. She only kept my father and his siblings around so she could collect welfare.

Well, atleast my dad didn't have to pay welfare to her. That's the best part for my life I guess? My dad had a good backbone, taught me alot

Hahahaha you faglord, get over yourself.

It does, and I believe this morning (12AM EST) there was a thread meeting to find the faggot killer.

Both my parents come from very hard childhoods, my father worse than my mother, but my mother's was horrendous as well. They both tried with me and I've let them down. They say they're proud of me and they both love me unconditionally, but I feel an almost overwhelming sense of guilt because of this. I'm ashamed of myself because I don't feel like I haven't earned that from them. They didn't do anything to make me feel this way, I came to this conclusion on my own without them knowing. They still don't know.

bump

It could always be worse user, it could always be worse

I am at a point where I just want to give up. To get it over with completely.