/stg/ - stoner thread general

/stg/ - stoner thread general

>what are you smoking?

>what are you eating/going to eat?

>looking for a dealer?

>what are you listening to?

>feel free to just talk and chill Sup Forumsros

Right now I'm smoking up an eighth of platinum Kush with my buddy. We just got back from the corner store and now we're chilling, watching some Ben 10, and eating the 25 dollars worth of snacks we just bought. Also blasting some solid gold oldies to relax with. How about you guys?

>pic related, half a baby of platinum Kush

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/bsdu/shmeckles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. Ben 10? Are you two too high to find something good to watch or..?

Nah, it just brings me back, used to love this show.

Bump

Shameless self bump

everyone on the internet seems to smoke the crazy $20/g stuff anymore. Pot isn't free, I smoke way too much to afford pretty much anything with a name.

20/g??? Fuck that, around my way a g of sour D is maybe 15. You live in a state that hasn't legalized?

some fruit punch and some MOB i think

just ate a four cheese pasta with pink salmon

no to the other two.

I dont pay that much. I prefer quality over quantity but i dont smoke alot or everyday

I just threw on some snoop dogg actually, and good choice, it doesn't get better than fruit punch. And 20/g is ridiculous, I would just wait till I get some more money for an eighth or go half with somebody

Drank the whole bottle 2000mg had a shit day need it to end quick

found some holes on my land. funny thing was i had a box of clones ready to go in the ground there :(

going to kill the guy and burry him and his atv 10 feet deep. I hope I don't prison.

You're probably high as a kite.
Good luck mate.

nice trips bro, i bought 25 dollars of snacks last time i got high lol

Feels good man, I wanted to cook some chicken Alfredo, but I'm too high, I got to the stove and just stared at it for a good 7 minutes.

i pay 5-10 and its better than the dispensary's shit which charge 20 and sometimes 25.

ill pay 15 for hash if its good quality but thats it.

Yea my dealer grows his in his shed, which he pimped out to make it perfect for growing. Looking for a new dealer though, mine is moving away. And his shit is better than the shit I got at a dispensary.

Same i just buy a 100 of reg for a month

About to pick up some Pineapple Express in a bit, how is it?

Fuck no, rather just buy a baby of good shit and flip it for profit if i was in that predicament.

Nothing gets me higher, it makes you feel like your floating and puts you in the best mood, also I never get cotton mouth from it.

Ewwwwwwwwww

Smoking edibles son

Interesting, how about you eat them?

about to do shrooms for my 3rd time in a few days and I'm pretty hyped

last time I did 7g and it was probably the best and worst experience of my life

this time I only plan on doing 3g with a group of 5 people

will I get less out of it because my last trip? that was months ago

my first time I did 4g and that was amazing but not nearly as amazing as the second time

also something to factor in the first two times we were just doing street shrooms but for this time I sourced some professionally grown ones online. The grower says that 3g of his are a heavy dose. Is he bullshitting or is that realistic?

I'm looking for a dealer in the 410 area. Anyone?

how much of that do you take in one session? i ate half an edible once and it put me on my ass for a good 3-4 hours although it took like an hour to kick in. half of what i took looks like two of those token sized pieces

popped a few adderall and now I'm smoking the last of my kush. haven't come down since Thursday other than the time between waking up and packing my morning bowl

just buy online bruv

making pasta while high feels like it takes hours to me so i feel you man

Yes it is possible his stuff is more potent, however, each time you do shrooms they just get better and better. I wouldn't say it would be much heavier in terms of dosage but potency is a huge factor in any drug so.

Guys this is my first time smoking
I'm feeling my heartbeat kek
Anything nice to watch?
like, while high

Kek I've been there. one time I was smoking with one of my dudes and he got in this groove where all he wanted to do was make sandwiches. it was a damn blessing having a sandwich dispenser.

enter the void on Netflix is a trip

Stay high man, but beware the sober people.
Hell yea, I might be able to make like ramen but that's it.

Yeah 3g is on average right between a common and a strong dose. Also no matter how much you take your first time with shrooms you won't have as many CEVs or any OEVs, don't know why but it's what I found. Did 3g my first time and got a nice body load and some visual affects but nothing drastic. Second time I did 3 from the same guy and everything and had CEVs and a lot of 8B geometry with my eyes open.

I don't have Netflix though bruv

Smokin some Blue Dream and listening to Aggaloch

Smoking Amnesia Haze, preparing a chickpea curry while listening to Chopin. Prettygood.

Top kek, people are awesome when high. I could go for a sandwich right now.

Wayward pines

plus if i end up getting myself to make it all of the pasta in the house disappears so its a dangerous game but so worth

not him is there any tutorial for doing this? how do you get started I know you need tor and bitcoin but I don't know anything else

how do I order with out getting the DEA on my ass?

mah nigga

Watch mac and devin go to highschool best movie ever high the fucking music is like jizz you will be at a lost for words

123movies.to trust me bro it's amazing

I had like half a box of pasta I threw away once because I thought it was stale... I was extremely high that day.

Ben/10 show

>what are you smoking?
northern light or nederwiet, somethings amnesia

>what are you eating/going to eat?
pizza, in about 1 hour

>looking for a dealer?
nope

>what are you listening to?
chance the rapper's coloring book

>feel free to just talk and chill Sup Forumsros
alright, got a question: im this white dude who comes from a friend circle that pretty much dislikes foreigers pretty much. But lately i've been crushing on this turkish girl. what do?

Dabbing this green crack butter

I'd suggest torrenting it then it's pretty dank man

damn guys the fattest of the bong rips just took place oh my Lord oh my

Fuck your friends, if theyre really your friend they'll support you. Btw, how is that mixtape? I've been stuck on lil Uzi vs the world

My man, you're gonna be slump

faggot.

Along with anyone else that 'dabs'. Fucking children lol

I can feel that going right to your head.

thanks man. i guess that the friends who will hate me for rolling with her aren't really my friends after all. Her and I are already good friends and I've seen some of my 'friends' ignore me for a few days

also, Coloring book is okay, not as good as Acid Rap, but there are definetly some good tracks on there!

Cmon with all the negativity, let them do them.

why so hateful man

Great, I'll give it a listen then. Check out lil Uzi vs the world too.

all psychs get better the more often you do any psych provided you wait a week or two in between so you don't build up tolerance

only thing this doesn't work for is weed bizarrely

My uncle grows, endless weed for me, my bro, and him.

I am listening to m.soundcloud.com/bsdu/shmeckles at this current moment, listening to all the tracks by bsd.u (lo-fi hiphop)

I know right?

because weed should be constantly consumed and evolution knew this before we did

I'm considering growing some, need to get some seeds though.

will do, thanks man

I am a trap God in the midwest. AMA.

holy

Can you start your own thread?

I could but i'm just the most paranoid fuck.

Yo are you from the Netherlands and where the fuck did you buy northern lights? Can't fine it anyfuckingwhere...

>doesn't happen with weed bizarrely

Actually glad about this, my first year smoking was crazy but it more or less mellowed out and now I can smoke to relax, make things mildly more interesting, etc without it taking me out

If I ever want the experience of a really intense weed high I just dab or eat edibles because I still haven't "gotten used to" that and I don't think I will because I don't do either that often.

Then get a little grass in your system and chill out.

Been sober almost 10 months brother. Gotta stay sharp. I was heavy on those xans.

love that edibles have a different tolerance. smoke all day everyday while being productive, just to get FUCKED up by an edible one night.

Fuck all that bro, stay safe out there don't let anybody finesse you.

can't smoke weed and avoid other things?

I want some now, fuck.

yeah man, I'm from Eindhoven. You can get it at almost every coffeeshop here

>friend gets nBOME but insists it's acid
>don't really care because I like nBOME sometimes so I drop it with him
>we do a tab each
>I can taste it's obviously not acid the second it hits my tongue
>I let it dissolve because nBOMEs aren't orally active
>he just swallows his after a few minutes because he can't stand the taste
>I end up having a really nice 10 hour trip and he gets threshold effects which die down after a few hours
>I have the time of my life while he waits around smoking weed

Not when you're really out here. You gotta stay sharp.

I'm pretty sharp on my dank but I get it effects everyone differently. Plus my life isn't too hard to live through luckily

It is what you make it out to be.

he deserved it if you told him to let it dissolve and explained why and he didn't listen

you're kind of a dick if you didn't say anything

Accurate
So how's one become a trap god

Well i'm just the most addictive person. A little bud will lead me straight to pills.

Smoking some purple ... Jk

>A bud

>half-eaten kebab from yesterday

>nope, hes next door

>Burr's mmpodcast

here you go

Godverdomme zo veel shops in Rotterdam en serieus nergens te vinden, NERGENS. Morgen maar ff naar Eindhoven de gekste rijden dan. Naar welke shop moet ik gaan?

Oh ja en over die turkse, gewoon doen! Je gaat toch geen lekker wijf laten lopen voor een paar racistische kut vriendjes? Turkse vrouwen (mits ze zichzelf een beetje scheren), kunnen zo geil zijn.

that's unfortunate man. I view weed and my drugs way differently in my head which has kept me from going into other things. weed is like my safe medicine I take to balance myself then the other things are bad enough if done often enough that I just naturally only want to do them sometimes for fun.

Becoming a trap God is just about having a ton of money and being fearless. You can turn 200$ into $300. But if you want to make a quick 20 bands you need over 60k type thing. It's about cutting the price all the way down and turning everyone into dealers

Guys is there a way to "rate" how high you are? like a scale? 1 being sober and 9 being dead
But also just anything like "stoned," "high" etc
like are there symptoms
thaks

Hollanders! Hallo!

has it made you happy?

there was a stupid picture I saw on 420chan in like 2007 that did this but I couldn't begin to find it maybe someone here has it

Sup ouwe!

dealer just stopped responding for some reason, so basically ive been dry for about a month, really fucking sucks

haha jij snap't m. Ze is pic related dus echt wel een 10/10 in mijn boekje. zon lekke billen ook haha, toch even van het turkse fruit genieten

kom naar Eindje en ga dan naar Pink, midden in de stad. daar hebben ze northern lights (vgm ook bij casablanca maar dat is een kutshop)

Anyone want to drop some N-[(1S)-1-(Aminocarbonyl)-2-methylpropyl]-1-[(4-fluorophenyl)methyl]-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide with me?

Goed man, met jou?

Is this tread still alive?
Im posting my last bit of hax anyways

it is now thanks to you

Oh shit, daar zou ik ook geen nee tegen zeggen! Geniet van die turkse billen, haha. En thanks voor de tip man, Pink it is!