I went and picked a tonne of magic mushrooms over the weekend and I'm planning on taking some soon

I went and picked a tonne of magic mushrooms over the weekend and I'm planning on taking some soon.

What are some fun/interesting things to do while tripping on shrooms?

Pic related, 25 grams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWcNB0tzwzw
shroomery.org/8461/Which-psilocybin-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area
shroomery.org/12500/Psilocybe-cubensis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice what country?

wow nice dude ive been trying with no luck

i said what country op *flee's in panic lo fuckin liars what are they trying to get outa this fuking fools

Australia

^^Where

where abouts in oz op im in NSW central coast

SA - quite a few good spots but the best ones (the ones I go to) not many people know about.

Fill a room with balloonshower or go outside at night and play with glow n the dark paint, put paint on balls and have at it away!!!or just turn the lights off in a room and let your mind fill the emptiness

Quads^^

Before drying

no joke bro one of my favorite trips

i got me a blanket with mostly blue, spots of green and white in random patterns

sat on that blanket tripping out
saw the blue as a vast ocean, the green as landmasses, and the white as clouds
i felt like a god of a small world that i could cause waves across moving the oceans etc
it was fucking amazing
i know i probably looked retarded but thats what shrooms is all about
great times bro great times could deffinately make it better with some imagination

just thinking about it and shrooms makes me want to trip
go feel like a god floating above a world you control for an hour or two does wonders for the skin
and benis
fuck i wanna trip bro
shrooms > acid

wish you the best on your journey m8
cheers

any advice op ?
on picking

Haha last year we tripped out of this shaggy rug at my place. It felt like I was looking at an endless field of grass blowing in the wind.

Pic related haha

not OP but seriously don't go out eating shrooms from cow turds out in the wild
thats retarded
sure cut off a few caps and use the spores to grow your own in a "clean" enviroment
all it takes is some substrate, mason jars, kitchen gloves, and a tote. fucking easy

i know its easy and the chances of risk picking wild shrooms is low but there is still a risk of other bacteria hitching a ride on those shrooms contaminating them and then causing infection and other problems when you ingest them
again the chances of it happening may be low but i personally would rather use the spores to grow my own and cut those chances down some more when dealing with deadly bacteria

Thanks m80
Depends on the type that grows near you - you can look up stuff like what they like to grow on (trees/ground/dung/etc) but go picking 1-2 weeks of lots of rain. The ones I find like to grow on slopes and usually near water sources like creeks.

Most importantly be absolutely certain you're picking the right ones. Can end badly if you eat the wrong ones.

dude its the best im telling you if you dont have a blanket with all those patterns
find something close
just layer it
blue bottom
green middle
white top
its fucking amazing visuals and just the trip that goes with it is fucking fantastic

i love shrooms so much just the euphoria, the out of body and mind experiences, seeing and feeling amazing scenes in the simplest of objects
i know on the outside to others not tripping you just look like a drooling retard
but inside your mind just looking at the right things in the right environment its out of this fucking world

Go swimming.

I wash them first and run them through a dehydrator until cracker-dry and store them in a airtight mason jar (bag is just temporary). Bacteria tend to love moisture and oxygen so I think these will be fine.

>>be alone
>>watch david lynch movie
>>trip balls

good curing method
ill admit that would take care of just about any problem that you would run into

if you're going to those lengths tho again would be better off just starting to grow them rather than go hunting ye know

Yeah I want to trying growing them for myself at some point, maybe even some foreign varieties from spore prints. I dont mind doing the hiking for them though, good exercise and it's like an easter egg hunt for adults

I want to try shrooms so bad i have this liquid form i orderd on alphabay a while ago it contains 2g supposely you wont get the upset stomach feeling but im scared of having a bad trip how do i know when im ready im not terrified of having a bad trip im just like what if its not like what i expected and go crazy

Oh man, if you can find a soft place with tons of grass use some bug spray and just take a stroll. If not, adjust your ac and get comfy. Go watch a nature documentary about something non threatening.
Im going to go take a fat tab of acid. Gonna play with my cat, and then watch some cartoons. Peace love and all that shit bruv

yeah i get it
but go all mad scientist on that shit
decontamed enviroment
air tight mason jars of substrate growing only your shrooms fungus
picking from different areas
growing 2 seperate strains
comparing their effects etc
trying to crossbreed them
create your own hybrid shroom grown only in your homemade lab of trippy science!!!
3.???
4.Profit???

p.s. send me some
ill be your guinea pig Sup Forumsro

Melbourne reporting in, had a good season so far, I've stopped picking because I don't really need more than this to last me until next year, but still seeing a ton of subs everywhere

Get everything you need to do out of the way first, turn off your phone and do it in a comfortable setting with nobody to bother you.

2g is not a crazy amount so you probably handle it, if it's uncomfortable don't worry eventually you will peak and the come down is very gentle and you'll start to feel more like yourself. Just try to relax and take it easy.

Ive been tryna find a good spot around Sydney, know any?

Damn that's a nice haul. Did you weigh them?

Does anyone here know any good resources to find places where they would grow for their home state?
I'm from St. Louis, MO and now that it's hot as Satan's ass down here I'd love to go pick some.

It's not as crazy as you think. Just take it

Sell me some!

anyone from brisbane in here?

Also eat some food beforehand, it will make the come up a little slower and you can kind of ease into the trip rather than all at once. Plus you'll probably forget to eat after you've taken them haha

~1.5kg wet if memory serves me

Listen to macintosh plus 420
While tripping
In the dark

anyone offer some tips on picking in the very southeastern us?

i have access to large fields with cattle in them

it has been raining some here recently

i dunno what to pick and dont want to be die

My find of the week.

I want to get into shrooms but I don't want to get fucked by a bad trip. Anything you can do, I know about the good state of mind before hand but that's it.

Just accept that a bad trip is eventually inevitable, set and setting is all you can do but sometimes it's the way it goes

just enjoy whatever happens. so long as you don't eat a whole field of shrooms whatever bad trip you have should eventually subside, if nothing else

Chekd

also, checkd

Anyone got tips for someone to begin hunting these? I don't have any idea where I would find them.

there's vids on youtube but other than identifying the type of mushroom to look for in which part of the world (north america, south america, europe, asia, etc), the information is intentionally vague.

ex: youtube.com/watch?v=qWcNB0tzwzw

tons of "they look like this" guides, none that are truly useful though.

I'm so jealous
I live in Florida though where it's like the creme de la creme for shroom hunting because of the insanely humid weather. Hasn't rained in awhile though and I live pretty far from cow pastures, plus it seems kinda really sketchy and illegal to trespass over someones property and look for psychedelics

my only concern is picking the wrong shrooms

only have had them in chocolate and topped on a pizza

in neither case did i pick them personally though

Shroomery is your friend
Go here to see which psychoactive mushrooms grow in your area and decide what species you want to hunt:
shroomery.org/8461/Which-psilocybin-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

If for example psilocybe cubensis grows in your area, you can go here to learn about what habitat they grow in, substrate, weather, etc:
shroomery.org/12500/Psilocybe-cubensis

Once you've decided what species you're hunting and have found a few samples, post an ID request thread in the identification forum on shromery and somebody will identify what species they are for you

embrace the bad trip, at the end of the trip, good or bad, everything teach you.

well fuck, that's sensible

thank you for the info
>more riley reid

OP here - this is how I started getting into picking/identifying shrooms. If you ask around some people will be able to give you a general idea of where to start looking, failing that Google Earth can be helpful.

The spot I always used to go to had some bushfires rip through one summer and after that it was completely barren in the winter. Used G.E. to find similar looking places and found some other spots from there.

Watch las vegas parano, shit was cash

>take 3 grams of dried shrooms before school
>spazzing out of my fucking mind
>spirals on wooden desks start becoming waves and looking like mosaic art
>every facial expression you see is extremely exaggerated and every conversation you hear is extremely amplified
>everything feels so weird and obscurely interesting
>looking paranoid as fuck in class
>I'm aware I look like a fucking madman and I feel all there eyes glaring at me and I feel I can read everyone's mind just by reading body their body language and eyes
>teacher asks me "are you alright user"
>*excessively laughs my ass off*
>*keeps laughing as I just walk out the classroom and go home*