Ask a guy who went to High School with Chris Evans anything

Ask a guy who went to High School with Chris Evans anything.
>I wasn't like his best bud or anything but ask anyway

why is he fucking up top gear

Who is Chris Evans?

Yeah! fucking little ginger cunt!

Who should i fuck? Him or his mom ?

He comes across as a more down to earth type, but some people are just very good at monitoring their self-image. Is he really like this or typically vain and/or self-absorbed?

In highschool he was a super energetic dude. Didn't really have a set group of friends but generally had good interactions with everyone. Didn't hear much talk shit about him, except the Klebold looking types who hated anyone that was happy.
His mom

Wow ur old LOLOLOLOLOLLL

Yep. I'm here on Sup Forums at 33 and he's out playing Captain America....
Fuck..

Why is he so much better at life than you?
I mean hes attractive, ripped, super successful and a millionaire.
He could have just about any woman or (man for that matter) he wants.
Hes playing a major role in a very famous, very successful movie franchise.

And here you are, on Sup Forums

What happened?

Was he the nerdy, down to earth dude who tried hard and didnt have many friends?
And you were that faggot who just spent your whole youth fucking around trying to be cool?
I bet thats it.

To be honest I'm not really a fuck up.
I work as a software engineer, and have been doing so for over 8 years. I'm married and have a daughter, but yes, he's crushing all my accomplishments and we'll, I can't be salty at him.

He was a nice guy, so I'm actually glad to see him have the success he has. And holy shit, the size difference between then and now. He's definitely beefed up.

>Chris Evans detected

Do you ever wish you were a really good friend to him?
Like maybe he could have hooked you up with a sweet job in hollywood or like given you some money or something for heing a lifelong bro?
Gfs best friend is studying someshit to do with acting and she scored a minor role in a tv series recently, ive been being nice to her for years hoping that one day shell get rich and famous and make my life easier

Shit.. uh..u..uhhh avengers, assemble!
*jumps out window and runs into the sunset*

Fuck yes. I wish I didn't just high five him and keep walking in the hallways when I saw the dude around. Shouldve gone full suckup.

Shit, I get that feeling everytime s new cap movie pops up, but oh well what's done is done. Doubt he'd remember me though. Befriend her bro, you might get hooked up with some nice shit

How does it feel that he's a big actor and you're just here on Sup Forums

Ever thought about contacting him and trying to make friends now?
I mean i get the feeling that he would just think you are doing it cause hes rich but just play it cool.
Rich famous people gotta make friends too.

Does he seem like a legit guy or do you think hes the type of dude who pictures himself abover everyone else because of his fame?

Honestly I don't know how I'd get in contact with him, I could try I guess. But I'm sure he's had tons of "Hey remember me from high school?!"

I don't know if fame has changed him, but back then he was a really good guy.
Kinda sucks, I'd like to be or work on a movie too, but oh well, I'm content with the shit I have.

How tall is he? Is his actual height inflated?

>I'm content with the shit I have

Wish I could say the same, I'may still young, I tried to make it in football (soccer) and have pretty much failed

I am*

Dude just write him a fan mail saying that you used to go to school with him and that you are a massive fan, really suck his dick in your email. Give him your name and tell him about all your family.
Then have an 'accident' so bad that you need super expensive surgery.
Set up a crowd fund and make national news.
He will surely be a sucker with all his money and help you.
Then you can be super thankful and shit.
BAM.
New rich and famous friend

was he a ladies man sort of guy or what

Was he gay in high school?

I guess it comes with being in my 30s.
What happened bro? Why do you feel you've failed?
I don't know what the Internet says, but I'd wager he's about 6ft or 5'11"

Id say way taller, maybe its because hes fucking ripped, but im 5'11 and he seems like he would tower over me

Checked. Not that I know of...
Yeah the chick's definitely liked him. They fed off his energy alot. It's funny seeing how much calmer he appears to be on talk shows these days.
Shit man, might as well try it, got nothing to lose.

he's 5'11, 6' at best lmao

It's the angles they use in Captain America. I've met seb Stan at some fan event and I towered over him. I'm 6'3

Maybe i need to get fucking ripped like him then...

if you don't have at least a 7/10 face don't bother

Hey, i never had a set groip of friends but i could hold a conversation with everyone and most people liked me.
Maybe that means i will be super rich and successful too

You're retarded

Maybe bro, maybe

Id say my face is a 6.5/10
But my personality bumps my face up to
7/10 cause thats super important to the ladies.
Also i imagine being ripped like the Cap would make my face 7.5/10
And my confidence would sky rocket making my face a comfortable 8/10

I mean look at him at the start of Captiain America: first Avenger, before he gets buff, he looks kinda ugly

your personality is a 1/10

I'd be surprised if you even get pity handjobs

Ive had my willy in/around more cuties than you ever will fatboy