When a Londoner is glad because his borough is only 70% white

>When a Londoner is glad because his borough is only 70% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
bbc.com/news/uk-21511904
youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As if Paris is any better?

Germans did a shit job of bombing that arsehole

It is actually. London is the only capital in Europe where natives are the minority.
>Inb4 muh ethnic stats
France does keep stats on country of origin of the citizens, their parents and their grandparents.

London should unironically become a city-state akin to Singapore because it's certainly not British

I know you're joking, but that's not as far-fetched as you think. Singapore split off from Malaysia because so many Chinese started living there without assimilating. It's effectively an outpost of Chinese influence. Now the Russians are afraid the Chinese will do the same to sparsely inhabited Siberia.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

yeah cause Paris intra-muros is relatively white;
the niggers live in the suburbs around.

weird how it mostly works the other way round in london. apart from a tiny concentration in very centre, central london is less white than suburbs

It makes not sense unless niggers are richer than whites.
Why people would want to pay to be away and commute to work everyday?

EALING MENTIONED
PLS VISIT

>Why people would want to pay to be away and commute to work everyday?
It's how suburbia works in America. Rich folks want space, big houses and live away from the humdrum of the city.

To a degree it works the same in the UK: London's current state is the consequence of a white flight comparable to the entire population of Glasgow.
bbc.com/news/uk-21511904

partly this but it also stemmed from working class people living near the polluted, dirty areas by the river as it used to be centres of industry.

>It is actually

London/UK: 0 terrorist attacks

Paris/France: every few months,

It's not niggers, it's very rich foreigners

>what was 7/7

I was in no way joking. London is practically a different country than the rest of England anyway. They voted to remain just like Scotland, Gibraltar and Northern Ireland

the US has had more deaths resulting from muslim terrorists than the whole of europe combined Tbh

>London is practically a different country than the rest of England anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

brighton voted remain, so did bristol, manchester, sheffield. just about every major city voted for remain.

fair point, that was a stupid assessment on my part.

in my view, the thinking and culture of london is pretty much the exact same as all the other metropolitan areas. it's just that london is a global city that attracts immigrants from all over the world. race doesn't play a large factor as i see it. i think the ideology that you see as ''not british'' stems from a white metropolitan middle class view.

yeah ok mein frere
walking down champs elysee was like walking through riyadh