Is Foals for normies?

Is Foals for normies?

Yes, now fuck off you absolute scrote.

first album no.
rest of their albums yes.

Only know My number, but that's a damn good number.

I don't know but that band is pure dogshit

fucking normie band, and not only that. But they're just absolutely dogshit altogether

yes its the ultimate normie-core

antidotes was good, and so was a lot of total life forever

>total life forever

the name just fucking sucks, you're a normie too user. Just admit it. everything the band does fucking sucks

id say im inbetween a normie and.. whatever it is thats on the opposite end, doesnt matter anyways.

>forgetting spanish sahara

thats a god tier track.
you didnt say anything about antidotes though? sounds like foals is your guilty pleasure lad

Yes, just another band in a long line of New Music Express-approved bands here to "save" rock music from extinction.

Reminder that
>Kasabian
>Arctic Monkeys
>Royal Blood
>Catfish and The Bottlemen
>Wolf Alice
are all worthless and any normalfag friends that listen to them should immediately be DROPPED

This user is preaching the gospel of DENYING NORMIE BANDS. The brit lads at my uni literally love everyone of these shit bands and run the whole "im so indie, oh im sooo alternative" bullshit, another band to add to that fucking shit list is
>Slaves
reminder that if you enjoy these bands, get the fuck off of this board

Forgot about Slaves, fucking hell they're shite. Painfully bad lyrics

where do The Kooks land on this normie indie spectrum ?

The fact they class themselves as >punk is shameful. bad lyrics, bad songs, shit altogether

Never heard of them but I'm listening to their biggest song on youtube and I recognize the chorus from various tv ads, which isn't a good sign

They're old-timers but if this was 2006 they'd certainly be on that list user, arctic monkeys are still breathing somehow and are getting stronger with age, and it wont be long before they announce their next album and the normie-indie UrbanOutfitter core fanbase rejoice

damn, confirmed for guilty pleasures boys!

>painfully bad lyrics
Fucking hell, why does Sup Forums always have to overanalyse music? They're clearly not meant to be a band that focuses on lyrics if you just take them at face value they're kind of fun and catchy. They're not winning any album of the year awards but that's not the point.

They're a punk bad that makes a big deal about having something to say. The vocals are at the top of the mix from what I've heard and the lyrics were so cringe-inducingly bad that I couldn't take them seriously. I didn't overanalyse them, it was a glaring fault I couldn't ignore that stopped any enjoyment

You don't like what we do
Because we say what we are thinking
And that shocks and frightens you
The lion in the jungle shows no shame, it shows no pride
It does what it needs to to stay strong and to survive
>AHHHHHH

Yes but they are the best indie rock band now

t. Pitchfork readng Amerifats

Antidotes AKA the same drums played to different melodies 11 times

>best indie rock band now

I'd rather listen to the meme band Everything Everything instead of this shit band

>AM - 8.0
>Wolf Alice debut - 7.4
>They never reviewed Catfish
Whatever you say

Also, fuck you I'm not American, and there are a million indie rock acts miles better than them you tastless cunt

antidotes is good and SLIGHTLY harder to get into than the others, TTF had Spanish Sahara as the only memorable track, Holy Fire all in all sucked and the production sucked and everything sucked and it was choice norm-core, What Went Down had a bit of promise and really catchy singles so it wound up being even better norm-core

6/10 would still go to a Foals concert and enjoy myself

they havent been relevant in ages. bunch of cokeheads now apparently

late night is a good song off holy fire

and yeah their concerts look amazing. such great atmosphere. yannis cant sing for shit though

they're like the horrors' chad-like brother

>million indie rock acts miles better than them
Such as

Parquet Courts
Deerhoof
Xiu Xiu

even Florence & The Machine is better than them

No
No
Fuck no
You could have named Spoon, The national or Deerhunter

>Xiu Xiu
>Good

Deerhunter's last album was shite, and the National are miserable. All three are better than Foals though. All three are also worse than the bands I named.

My top 5 of all time desu. Listening to Women As Lovers right now

Sounds like a personal problem

Rude

He dances like a rooster. I love it.