youtube.com/watch?v=xTuykNYSR9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

why

>Safe, far away from trouble.
>Good Food.
>Nice weather.
>Nice people.
>Others think it's 3rd world which keeps them out.

Left wing parties are driving you guys into the ground just saying

I heard a bunch of shitty leftist parties joined to kick out the "evil opressors" that wanted to improve the economy, so they can keep giving money away and shit. Are those still in power?

Yes and they are doing a surprisingly good job. Almost by mistake, it seems, because all they say is utter bullshit.

It's not like out right wing is worth a damn anyway.

Why are they driving us into the ground?
>Are those still in power?
A quick google search will do, but I figure the average spaniard is too lazy to do that,I'll tell you what's up.
Everything is fine.They've just raised the minimum wage again and reduced the SUT(TSU in portugal) which means ''social unique tax'' which is a tax that companies have to pay that goes to the social security.
Basically they increased wages and reduced tax weight on companies to balance it out,however,that tax helped to maintain the social secuity stable.It's still stable tho.
I don't know why you talk shit when your fucking country wased like 200+ days to elected a government and it had to be one left party that thought about the safety of the country and decided to surrender.
You can keep living on your fairy tale of a fake country.

no
no
yes
yes

>It's not like out right wing is worth a damn anyway.
same here tb h

dude portugal's gdp and salaries are shit

i assumed it was the left wing. in spain people is retarded but fortunately not too retarded, and if a party manages the economy poorly they won't vote them no matter how good their propaganda is. at least we have that going for us

Yes
Very much, yes. Really beautiful.
No.
Not really.

I like Portugal and I'd like to learn the language one day. Also, is pic related true? If so, why does the homicide rate there increase as you go further south?

Tbqh, your 'right wing' is more left than Dems here in many policies

Ah, fuck me.

>Do you like Portugal?
i've never been there
>Do you like european portuguese?
i dunno either how it sounds or its differences with brazilian portuguese
>Do you like the atlantic?
never been there
>Do you like mist in the morning?
ahm... no...

You moors made Brazil so shit that now i have to leave to Leafland, so no, not at all

yep. unfortunately

Speaking of politics can you explain wtf is that Ciudadanos in Spain? I hear a decent deal of info about Podemos (basically them being Spanish Syriza) but never on Ciudadanos. It doesn't seem that different from your traditional right wing party apart from the fact that it is new

Well, yeah,

Less population. One odd murder accounts for a percentage increase.

Also 2012 and 2016 were a really odd years, with quite a few weird marital murders and suicide-murder combos, for some reason.

It's because of commie tendencies 40 years ago. We're still recuperating from the backlash after having a right wing regime.

The main cunt responsible is currently in a coma, so that's nice.

>i dunno either how it sounds or its differences with brazilian portuguese
It sounds russian (pick any second):
youtube.com/watch?v=xTuykNYSR9o

There's actually no right wing in Spain, there's either normal left or sjw tier communists. Literally, in the debates between politicians I see in tv, our left asks the ruling party for explanations on why they don't sabotage our companies more to defend people's rights and why they don't give more welfare, and the "right wing" politicians defend their position by claiming that they try to make the economy go better so that in the long run they can give more welfare overall. Its like welfare is all that matters.

Ciudadanos is one of those """""right wing"""""" parties. Other than that they're new and seem legit and I hope they do a good job.

Same, except we have stealing centre"left"wing, that's only "left" because you need a position to oppose the other centre"right"party.

Then we have SJW-left, but every SJW-heavy thing they say is instantly mocked. They are basically the hip, cool young party that students vote for to uphold the system, but then criticise and mock when they go full tumblr.

Then we have proper traditional commies, who despite all, they are old farts who really stick to their convictions. Oddly enough these are the cunts defending bullfighting, since all their supporters are old as fuck and from the south, where the bullfighting is most popular.

To answer those questions:

>Do you like Portugal?
Yes. Wanna visit
>Do you like european portuguese?
Yea. I don't really recognize difference btwn Brazilian one and European one tho
>Do you like the atlantic?
I always face Atlantic when I wake up
>Do you like mist in the morning?
Prob it's the best climate I can get

Yurop's 'right' wings are weird. Even many of far right groups are more about 'muh culture' and 'muh nation' but not that much about economic freedom and small government. (which I think is kinda exact opposite to Singapore where they care about economic freedom but not that much about nation or culture)

Mb it is just that classical liberals/libertarians are having particularly huge influence on right wing politics in the US.

Yes, it's old conservative right, not liberal right.

It's worse for Southern Europe because we had right-wing regimes for a long time, and people are scared of going back.

Even our parties have their names switched to the left to seem more amicable about it.

It's also seen in corruption levels, because people are afraid of whistle-blowing, so they let corrupt behaviour seep in. During the regime, whistle-blowers were very badly seen by their friends since they were helping an oppressive regime what with censorship and stuff.

yes to all

>tfw no portuguese waifu