Is he a Sup Forumsro? he sed nigger once

is he a Sup Forumsro? he sed nigger once

No

obviously he's a Sup Forumsro, he's like the biggest OP on the planet

and by that i mean he's a massive faggot

Damn straight he's a Sup Forumsro and he'll cover you face in Sup Forumsro patse if you're nice enough to him

you sound like the faggot

If you are a 34 year old manchild that cries on twitter you sound like someone on Sup Forums

no u m8

you serious? this little bitch fucking threatens people then literally cries on video. he's just as bad as those fags taking pictures of themselves crying over the gfs they dont have, except he's likes 20 years older

this is Sup Forums newfag. stop being such a faggot. thats what we do here

niggers say nigger all the time. niggers are still niggers so no, he's not.

Keemstar iz kancer

you idiot, that's exactly why i said he IS a Sup Forumsro.

If you are 34 years old and refer yourself as "KILLER KEEMSTAR" you should kill yourself.

but you didnt

Is that Sargon of Akkad?

He surely looks pathetic

reread

he's not on Sup Forums so i guess not...

I have no idea who he is but you faggots must all want a taste of his cock since you've been postin threads about him every 30 seconds.

>you serious? this little bitch fucking threatens people then literally cries on video. he's just as bad as those fags taking pictures of themselves crying over the gfs they dont have, except he's likes 20 years older

still cant see it

yes

you're retarded, this is me

you're a complete spastic do you know that?

lol you're pathetic, is that how you handle all your losses?

Why are you such a faggot tho

Newags arguing on the Internet though.

i win

yh you fit in now well done

how do you win......?

he is a Sup Forumsro. It's a damn shame what's happening to him recently. He's ultimately a troll who cashed in on youtube nerds having internet fights in public and NOW all of a sudden people hate him for it. I don't get it. I'm honestly surprised very few are jumping to his defense. The guy is a trump supporter, that only should have given him a few extra internet points. It's honestly really odd how everyone is turning on him.

Good for him. He's still a faggot though.

What the fuck. His hat say Obama alert. Fuck that guy. CRACKA!!

Calvin Vail

you guys are all sad little faggots, This bandwagon has left way long ago. I dont understand why you guys are trying to even talk about him.

lol wtf

Keem an hero when?

He's the newfag on Sup Forums archetype, so is Leafy for that matter.

Bad meme

when did he go chinese?

well he has said in some of his videos that he does have a bit of asian in him