When do you feel poor Sup Forums?

When do you feel poor Sup Forums?

I feel poor if I can't access £1500 to cover emergencies.

Pic related, roughly how much cash I carry at all times

>inb4 cash is dead

...lemme just grab the exif...
aaaaaaaaaaand i'll be visiting you shortly

srs tho, how to get robbed 101

Investing account falls below US$1MM in value.

Points for knowing what EXIF is, but Sup Forums has scrubbed that shit and embedded RAR headers for years now. No more CP for you.

I have 16 euros right now and tryin to survive.

clearly I haven't been paying attention since /b doxx'd fools left and right

The world is covered in bubble wrap, and I just want to see someone trip and fall without it.

OP here

>implying that people are magically going to know I have cash in my wallet

Besides, I live in an affluent low crime rural area. There hasn't been a mugging here in over a decade

How much doctor.who money is that ?

Sup Forums hasn't done that in years either. This is the kiddy pool now.

mine look the same, i use real money more than the card! :D

Sounds chill as fk, what country you live in man? Need to move out from all the sandniggers here in Sweden

OP here, that sucks bruh, I've been there. One time I went into a branch of my bank and asked for everything I had.

I had a £2000 overdraft at the time. The cashier gave me £3.70

Had to plead with the bus driver to take me home because the fare was £4.75

Hard fucking times.

vart i sverige bor du? :D

ah the good old days when stupid chicks would upload boob pics complete with the exif and we cold post pictures of their house from google maps. Much yucks.

Rural Scotland bro. It's still 90+% white here too.

>pic related, parked on my high street just now

cash is actually dead though

Let me guess your wife made you take out a couple of hundred to pay for the plumber and you thought you'd make a thread pretending to be a bigshot.

I have $9000 in a savings account for emergencies, plus two credit cards with US$70,000 combined limit on them, so I'm good.

Why would I carry paper money around in my wallet though? That's just asking to lose it.

Always liked the scotish lads, the weather is basically same as in Sweden, depressing. I might give it a go

how many years?
have I really lost track of time that much?
never go outside, guys, you'll miss important things on Taiwanese Friendship Bracelet forums

90%! lol.

Any random town in the midwest besides the ones directly around big cities are literally 99% white.

Well its hella better then the reversed number in swedish suburbs

Why would I carry an electronic balance though? That's just asking to get EMP'd.

>Material wealth masterrace

feeling poor is all ive ever known
but im not lazy
and have had much adversity
i dont think it will always be this way
and i dont think the shits been in condusive proportion

single mother 4 children home
3 guys before me all dead minimal to no inheritence (Squandered the few k i got at 18, and some other bullshit worth nothing positive)
destroyed my body trying to recreate new transgenerational wealth
shits all fucked
whatever

keep a roof over ur head
do what u gotta do
shit mum said

hole bunch of bad shit happening to me
dont want to bother friends and family with my shit
actively seperate myself from all of such

Like 6 years, man. Not long after /jp/ was created.

I feel poor when i havnt had a job in months, living off ei, and pretty much cutting all unnecessary utilities in my life off. oh wait, i am.

I have5k I the bank for a rainy day

>I carry alot of cash on me so that if I get mugged it's a pretty good loss on my part

Smart plan, stan.

where do you live that bus fare is that expensive?

How old you were that time?
How did it become better

I know exactly where you are. I am coming in a car from galashiels to rob you posh cunt.

I feel poor when my bank account drops below 4 digits. If I don't have at least that much, I don't feel as if I've got enough safety money

Haha no, I drive a taxi, I always need at least £100 in £5. I'm not boasting at all, I know that relatively speaking I'm pretty poor.

I'm carrying £250 today, I've caught myself with over £1500 in my pockets before though. That's when I go home and put some in the safe.

Still, I'm quite proud that I've pulled myself out of destitution which is where I was 5 years ago.

>pic related

Haven't felt poor isince I graduated university. Now my wife and I have ~12K in emergency cash as well as around 80K of credit available if an emergency strikes.

lol @ anyone who actually carries cash. I'm not a pimp or a drug dealer so why would I carry cash?

Scot fag reporting jn looks like thornhill to me ??

Well I have dashcam in the car plus personal insurance that covers cash up to £1000 so I think I'm good tbf

ya know ya poor when you think this is showing

I was in Glasgow, it's about 70 miles away

off

That's no Glasgow wi buntin that nice. Class act bhuntin aw the way.

I'm lucky if I carry over £100 a month in savings. My advice is don't marry someone who earns alot less than you, I have to cover the mortgage and all other household bills whilst she just does the food shopping. It's not fun.

Im the same op but not stupid enough to cary it in my wallet. Ayrshire fag reporting in

Good plan bro, there's oodles of cash just falling from the sky here. Anyone you stop will have at least £300 on them. I'm the poor one in this village.

Posh, no, lol.

looks like clydesdale bank tenners. your scottish then.

well, it's been about 7 since I last gave a shit
sounds right

Can you even fucking read ?

Always.

never

Not much else to do when you're out for 9+ hours and people are handing cash to you all day

swecuck detected

>we

Nigga you've been here 3 months. Shut the fuck up.

Cash is king, you'll be dead before you hit the ground. Know what I mean?

You can afford a car you posh cunt?

so why are you white?

Scotfag detected, I feel poor when I dont have cash randomly laying about my desk and wallet and no use for it.

Mock me if you like, I'm making decent money, I own my own business, I get to spend lots of time with my kids.

I'm pretty happy, much happier than when I worked in an office at a fucking computer all day.

"i drive a taxi"

why did u make this thread u poor fuck shit job cunt

That's Biggar high Street. C u at the corn exchange fam

See

I'm literally the poorest fucking student ever. I had to ask the girl im fucking for a pack of ciggs three hours ago

whatever floats your boat,most cabies in my country are fat,slimy and ignorant cunts that dont care for anything else than making you pay more than you should.
enjoy your mid-life crisis showing off money in the internet and not having the balls to do it on social media like the average nigger

I'm fea Lanark

Where the fuck is this picture from, I've been here but can't put a location to it.