If i found a debit card on the street, what could i do with it? it has a wireless payment feature

if i found a debit card on the street, what could i do with it? it has a wireless payment feature.

im from the uk

you could stick it up your bumhole

what else. if i took a picture and posted here what could you do with it.

you need the pin code, and the owner has probably already cancelled the card.

not if it has contactless, £30 quid is the limit before a pin is required.

Buy food, if it doesn't work then cut the card up and dump it, you've got maybe an hour tops before the owner realises it's missing and disables it

What's a quid?

He probably misspelt "Squid", a sea creature with 9 arms.

a quid is slang for a pound, don't know why i put the £ in as well as wrote quid though

Cut the card up and throw it out. Would you want some dirty faggot to get your bank card?

>committing an easily traceable felony

Call the bank attached to the card and let them know you found it, make sure the card is cancelled then chop it up. I'd want the same done to me lol.

Please don't be that retarded.

Idk op go buy yourself a nice hot meal, one you normally wouldn't buy yourself. But I'd test the card first. Buy a drink or a snack at grocery or whatever to see if the card even works.

That's why you're a faggot user.

Give it to a Bobby

return it and not be a bitch ass

So many fucking faggots round this place the fuck is going on.

agreeed

youre just a fuckin kid who gets money from mom if you were even responsible enough for a card youd be crying to your parents so fast if anything happened to it

maby people have empathy, but you wouldnt know what that is because you were bullied in school and create "Characters that are litterally you" threads And you indentify as the joker

Was never bullied at school. I was in the popular clique. Empathy on Sup Forums... I stand by my first post

Summerfag.

Back to reddiit kid

It just happens to be close to summer and i stated my opinion. Ive been here for 2 years and its still the same shit every season, Faggot.