Poor Trump

Poor Trump.

Literally. I'm starting to feel bad for this guy because of how much of a sham he is. Dude is a deadbeat faggot reporting he has 10 billion dollars but can't even afford $100k for 'emergency ads' maxpar deadbeat donald!

Release those taxes baby!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DmitriMehlhorn/does-deadbeat-donald-have-any-money-be34eaaf8b00#.2tp2waiol
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00036973
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/21/trumps-campaign-finance-filings-reveal-millions-in-paymentsto-his-own-businesses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

he has less money than the Ben Carson campaign

this would be pathetic if he was actually running for president, but it's actually perfect for what he's trying to do, which is launder money into his failing businesses

it's not bait if it's true lol

don't play dumb, it's not becoming for a pretty girl like you

I thought he was supposed to be an out of touch billionaire who burns money to spite the poor? Kek make up your mind libcucks

>but shillary is dumping 42 mil into advertising!
>trump won't even drop 1!
>his campaign is in crisis XD XD

I love that they're trying to spin Hilary's over spending into Trump's downfall. 42 mil worth of ads because she's beating the fuck out of a dead horse.

anyone, liberal or not, who thought trump was worth as much as he said he was, is an idiot and deserves to be laughed at

stop pretending this is a campaign for president
he's running a scam and he's going to drop out before the convention

You really love that koolaid.

Here you go, faggot
medium.com/@DmitriMehlhorn/does-deadbeat-donald-have-any-money-be34eaaf8b00#.2tp2waiol

I'M the one drinking koolaid? Wake up and smell the fraud, man, Trump is paying himself with campaign funds. It's a fucking farce.

>not an accredited news source
Move along.
Does Hilary's asshole taste that good?

source?

>medium
>blog posts
Nice try you dumb nigger give me a real source next time

I NEED MUH SAFE SPACE! EDITORIAL BLOGS COUNT AS PROVEN SCIENCE!

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

>cash on hand
>1.28 million

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00036973

>cash on hand
>1.78 million

here's a soending report showing how much he's giving to his own businesses
let me try and find the source

Let's not forget the classic liberal talking point:
"Peer reviewed work is an obstacle."

U guys are idiots if u think he is poor.

He's obviously not poor, but he has repeatedly been caught lying about his wealth.
The famous
>i have $10BN
>forbes reported $3BN
>he threatened to sue them

And so on.
The guy is fucking pathetic.

Dear Trump shills:

Your lord and savior Donald is a deadbeat cuck, get over it already.

shillary pls go

He asked for help for a million dollars for ads.

He said he was self-financing his campaign, and he doesn't have 1 million dollars for ads.

He's BROKE, man.

If I call them a shill, their arguments are automatically invalidated!

Who would shill for trump? I thought he had no money :^)

HAVE YOU IDIOTS NOT SEEN HIS HAT? fuck, that's all i need. go murica!

Summer has made that word boring. Bernout Sanders was the patsy in this whole campaign.

If he flopped his tiny weiner out of his pants would you faggots gobble it up?

probably, you're so gay you'd put deadbeat donald's penis in your mouth

The real patsy is the American people.

Trump loaned his own campaign money, and if he asks for it back, it will be reimbursed to him by donors and taxpayers.

So he's going to pay himself twice, once by pouring campaign money into businesses he owns, and again by getting all his money back before he has to actually try and be a national candidate.

Wow, resorting to plain insults? Why not call him Drumpf or orange or some other unfunny bullshit. NEXT.

He's paying himself a fucking salary.

So why isn't every media outlet having him crucified? Oh... right. Because the Al content of your fedora is through the roof.

State polling is already starting this week. Hillary has a 7 point lead in Florida already. This is going to be an ass kicking of epic proportions is she's already that far ahead in an important swing state like that.

We insult him to get a rise out of you because you IGNORE the facts.

Look at all the shit I've posted in this thread.
He's broke. His campaign is a joke. He's spending almost a million on HATS and almost nothing on ads or campaigning in swing states.

He's paying himself and his family with campaign funds that he can reinburse to himself, and he's building his own brand up in lieu of running a real campaign.

It's becoming more and more glaringly obvious that this is a scam on the American public even bigger than his Trump University scam. And I know it's hard to admit that you've gotten taken in but it's not too late to save yourself.

yeah i mean no one cares, semantic faggotry doesn't matter at this point

this is why donny is just becoming more and more pathetic

They are crucifying him. Every media outlet that matters is running with this recent campaign finance news. But the media is in it for the money too, so why would they want it to end?

>implying the media hasn't made its leftist agenda clear from the beginning
And we're done here. Go back to your editorial blogs and not fact checking, dear.

>tfw you're still living in a fantasy world where Hilary will win
>tfw when user is so desprate

how is this a "fedora" thing?
what, i can read finance reports, so now i'm a neckbeard?

I'm so excited to see the violence that'll erupt in Cleveland when the RNC defies the popular vote and nominates someone besides Trump. It's going to be glorious.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm posting CAMPAIGN FINANCE REPORTS, not fucking editorials.
Are you honestly just pretending the facts aren't there?

I'd want that to but he'll drop out before then, I bet 100 bucks.

Fuck that orange faggot. His whole campaign is scam.

addictinginfo.org/2016/06/21/trumps-campaign-finance-filings-reveal-millions-in-paymentsto-his-own-businesses/

This kid.

"Why isn't the media reporting it?"
"They are."
"Well the media's a bunch of faggots."

11-year old detected.

He better hurry up, then, it's less than a month away.

He's got until the convention to drop out and get his money back, he's gonna milk it for all it's worth.

If I was him i'd make it a big show, drop out like days before, and say "They pushed me out because they hate me." File some phony lawsuit, kick up as much fuss as possible, just to keep my face onTV and my shirts and hats selling.
His brand is going to be huge for a while because of this.

>thinks social media is the media

If we mentioned any of the sctual media outlets reporting on his lack of money you'd say they were all liberal trash and not to be trusted.

But marketwatch and other finance outlets are rporting it and that's all that really matters

>the media hasn't made its leftist agenda clear from the beginning
and we know that the media is made up of educated people. Trump supporters are uneducated people.

and there it is

>facts about money are "leftist agenda" now

wow

Lol you're calling a BILLIONAIRE pathetic? I don't see forbes reporting on your bank account poorfag

probably right. that's all elections are anyway.

Giving this guy too much credit m8

being queefed out of a diamond-studded giney doesn't qualify him for anything except being a spoiled brat

>launder money into his failing businesses
I was reading about that today - Trump Ice - KEK.

What's next?

I don't see Forbes anywhere near agreeing with him on how much he's worth... His own estimation on how much he's worth is, as per Trump's own words, dependant on his "feelings"

He drops out before the convention and gets all the money he loaned his campaign back
This paying himself twice

Then he sues the RNC head for pushing him out of the convention and gets sympathy and airtime and then he launches his own media empire

it's brilliant hoenstly

Screenshotting for a few months from now when Hilhil runs unopposed.