OC from a beach in Mexico

Got just a couple

Mooaaarrr

Like yours?

>pixels out banners
>leaves peoples faces
ok....

what are thooose

Because you're more likely to identify one of the 7 billion people on the planet than a nationa/international grocery chain?

It's about hiding who/where you are, not hiding people's identities. Is that too complicated to understand?

Yeah, like there isn't hundreds of grocery stores and you're going to know exactly where they are? Idiot.

Hundreds of grocery stores / 7 billion people...

Okay dude.

so many perfect asses in the world, and I'm here fucking an old land whale...

Kids, never marry !

feed her to death

At least you got call weenie dog, so that's cool right?

The point is you don't have to blur them out. Nobody gives a fuck about you're "creepshot" threads.

gotta keep in mind you're marrying what the parents currently look like. If you won't bone her mom she's not marriage material.

I hear you dude, every time I go out and I see all these young, in shape girls out, makes me think about cheating and divorce!

nice ass. But dem Fred Flintstone feet doe

Yet here you are, carrying on a conversation in one of these threads you don't care about.

You should blur those windows. Someone might recognize them.

hmmmmm wow, thats really smart user

that's completely tragic, sorry bro

>Kids, never marry!
wonderwhosbehindthispost.png

Stop spoon feeding. I never said "I" don't care. I'm talking about the people you are afraid of.

Real edgy. You already made your point in this thread you don't care about. Are you done now?

100% true

Slowpoke

Of course the dog is fat

Man, can't you just shut up and enjoy the pictures? Since you care now or whatever.

probably your dad...

Will you queers shut up and post shit?

Nope, not until you stop being dumb.

want twitter, facebook, instagram, kik? ask for it

maybe if you made more money you fucker

look at all the pics settings (you visited fucking rocks in the 3rd pic) and the cloths she has! so cheep! your a poor fag user! why the fuck would she try for your poor ass. fuck. go to school and then find a new girl. intill then fuck your dog and suck your bosses cock because you fucked yourself!

MODS

>my life 101

worst creep thread i have ever seen, the other one was better

Not as good as the one before that.

This shit will bring me to committ rape.

I agree

This is AWESOME

Sup Forumsros, no one gives a fuck bout jeans. show real creep shot shit kek new fags

Don't reply to your own posts. Its not cool.

In a perfect world this would have been a webm file.

I didn't hahaha

you know what? I don't want to know

Fuck you. I do what I want.

More OC from Mexico

hsg bump nigger kek lmao kekekekekekekkeke nigger nigger trump

Nunc est metus, vulputate at varius id, suscipit quis quam. Aliquam imperdiet, risus in ullamcorper feugiat, tellus sem tincidunt velit, non tristique metus ipsum quis diam. Maecenas varius mi ut nibh pharetra, ac rutrum sapien vehicula. Nullam sagittis consequat tristique. Quisque elementum nisi quis lorem malesuada, bibendum tristique neque euismod. Pellentesque aliquet dignissim tempus. Curabitur lacinia aliquet luctus. Nullam ut mi quis risus tincidunt rhoncus. Aenean blandit nisl vel ligula ultricies rutrum. Duis eu imperdiet mauris. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Mauris condimentum nec sem nec egestas. Sed efficitur facilisis lacus quis vestibulum.

the fuck resolution is that

Did you just fucking put a curse on him

Tomato

nah he's just trying to be edgy writing in latin

shit/10

yes you do

clever...

I concur.