Hey europoors how come you all drive such shitty cars and export the good stuff?

Hey europoors how come you all drive such shitty cars and export the good stuff?

>europoors
>posts a bunch of asian cars

Right. Why do you drive that shit?

Cause Europoors like the money the good shit brings in. We´re very mingy and miserable.

Also known as uber gays.

Because we're poor and petrol (gas) is fucking expensive. At the moment it's around £1.10 ($1.61) a litre here (or $6.09 a gallon) but has been as high as £1.50 a litre ($8.33 a gallon).

As such our cars are small with shitty 1.0 or 1.2 engines. Anything with a bigger engine gets exponentially more expensive due to various emission laws etc.

owning a 5 liter V8 is fucking pain because of the fuel costs

i should have bought a shitbox...

I don't, I'm not a europoor and I drive a burger barge

Cadillac deville?

I would respect europoors if they drove more Cadillacs

ye

Where do you live? I have a 4x4 truck 4.6L and I'm not having any issues with the gas prices

It's more convenient to drive a small car in a city (at least where I live), easier to park etc.
Personally, I prefer spend my money on other things rather on a car just to show off

sweden. and i am feeding this thing

Cause we don't have to compensate for small dicks

On one hand you probably get better gas mileage than me. On the other hand you're in yoorop so the price is probably ridiculous. I am in ga in the USA and our prices are hovering between $2-$2.20/gallon. This is me btw

owning a 7.5 liter v8 is even more expensive

Sorry for all the bullshit. Most recent pic of my truck. I've had it a while

Very nice

not bad. and i get about 15 mpg, because i drive it like i imagine its supposed to be driven. and i pay about 5 something bucks per gallon

Above average income European reporting in:

Becasue gas prices are crippling, there's no where to park even a shit box and the tax and insurance costs on anything above a 2 litre engine are insane.

I live in Greece. The tax on a 4 litre car is $1.5k a year. Add petrol on that and it's fucking huge.

The short answer is because the rest of the world believes in climate change

You don't believe in climate change? Also why are you guys paying so much for fuel?

Not him but I would imagine it's because they have to import all of their oil or fuel+refining costs plus those guys like to pay for everything for their citizens so taxes are probably ridiculous as well. USA a couple years ago started using our own stores of oil and importing from South America more and the Middle East less. It knocked about $1.50 per gallon off the price at first. We got as low as $1.50 per gallon before summer. Now we're back up to $2-$2.20 like I said earlier(in my area it's different everywhere/more in big cities and very rural areas)

Yes we believe in it. That's why we suffer preventative initiatives like cuts to engine sizes and emissions.

Petrol is the same as you pay, it's the tax added on that's immense. You'd probably be very surprised if you knew how much tax the average German pays compared to the average US citizen (not just on petrol)