Has Sup Forums been to the Astral Realm?

Has Sup Forums been to the Astral Realm?

I'm in the process of teaching myself how to Astral project, its harder than you think.

Anyone here actually been? Whats it like?

I dont know
Whats it like to be 15?

Honestly, its scary. Its not a place you want to spend too much time in, you can lose yourself.

Ok um ive thought about doing it but all the info pages i read just describe the steps to lucid dreaming lol

My mom is big into new age bullshit and once told me that she astral projected when it was raining outside and when she woke up her feet were wet.

Let's think this over. Let's say that you manage to succeed, and you're floating around having a great time. And you come back to your body, which you have left vacant and unlocked, and you find it occupied by some other spirit. Which is now busily raping your mom.

Are you going to call 911?

THINK.

>Starting a serious thread for a metaphysical topic on Sup Forums
Ya fucked up already OP

Lel

Demons you mean? Is Astral projection actually some extra dimension, or just dreaming consciously?

Better than the "ask a satanist" and all the "loli" threads im finding at the moment

a mixture of drugs helps you can do it without effort im not gona say what ones or how much to take as you might see things you wish would stop but it wont till the drugs wear off thats if you dont accidentally kill youself or on purpose depends on your state of mind really il let you do your own research if your gona go the drug rout take your time get used to each one on its own then mix together at low doses untill you find what you are looking for

Just cos it's a rapist ghost doesn't mean it's an agent of satan. Like user said, your body is unlocked. Demons, spirits, whatever, your body is open to be used by all of them, isnt it? And yes, is astral projection a dream?

Like warm apple pie.

I once lucid dreamt and spoke to evil a bed from community. It was the same uncomfortable feeling as talking to myself on shrooms.

You tell me.

>Trying this hard
>mfw

Your body isn't fully unlocked. If you believe in all that musical stuff regarding projection, then upon further research you will see that you can only access a body if an extremely strong 'silver cord' is broken.

Sounds like you reached the twelfth dimension

What like on donnie darko?

guy that suggested drugs again what you need to understand about it is that you will never fully remember your experience as the human mind struggles to understand other dimensions the best way to understand is the looking at dimensions in science we are in the 3rd but the second can you really comprehend what that would look like i mean you can imagine different scenarios but you can never truly understand it

A moderate dose of opiates I find helps induce sleep paralysis, which is a good catalyst for an OBE (or AP) if you can get past the fear.

its not so much leaving your vessel vacant and unlocked, its more a matter of something 'else' latching on to your spirit and using you as a gateway to out realm

it's not bad

yes, like haunted houses, you will become a haunted person.

So what happens to you if someone occupied your body
Do you just float around and become a ghost?

Lol er maybe. I teleported to a forest clearing after, then tried flying. It kind of worked for a bit but then I 'woke up' because I've never flown in a dream before and it was just too unreal, like my mind couldn't deal with it or something

you are always the owner of your body but you mind can be minipulated from the inside sorta like someone hacking your computer

>leaving body vacant
>not understanding the silver cord
ishygddt

problem with taking the drug rout its like turning on a radio tuned into every radio station and no way to tune it

How to do this anons fampais ?

Nigga your body is ALREADY unlocked while you aren't astrally projecting. Nasty ass niggas are always trying to fuck with you.

When you've learned how to astrally project, you are inherently more resistant to this form of fuckery, because you have some control over your mental state and energy bodies.

Also, then you can chase those niggas down and pop them.

You jizzed on her feet while she was sleeping, right?

It's not harder than I think. It's exactly as difficult as I think. Which is impossible. New age faggot.

unless its a very powerful spirit then its like someone taking over you computer and you have no control

right, everyone in this thread is just pranking OP

>teaching myself how to astral project
Psh, you need an actual hobby. Stop spending so much time in the Internet, loser.

i dont get this new age thing spiritual science goes back thousands of years Buddhism is a form of it so how is it new age stuff

Well whenever it's from its bullshit

Spiritual "science"
Topzoz

>Stop spending so much time in the internet, loser

you're on Sup Forums, loser..

ohk my friend you keep telling yourself that im gona go out on a limb here and say your american?

glad i could make i smile

Lost

all of you need to kys.

OP I just signed up for a class learning how to Astrally Project.

AMA

agree with this guy to many people in the world do your part for humanity

Don't listen to these fat unhealthy nigger fucks. Anyone with a normal brain knows that in its current evolution, the human experiment, is 100% herbivorous.

If humans can't pick up on energies from other dimensions that simultaneously exist, its because they are too fucking fat and obese and fucking pathetic that their energy vibrates on a very low frequency from consuming way too much CRAP.

If you flush your body out of any toxins and processed foods, you can transcend your human body into something really fucking awesome.
I'm talking being able to feel and manipulate human emotions. Picking up on telepathic communication(most people think they are hearing voices and end up going crazy)

If you want to be the best fucking human you can be, and start to develop really awesome traits, I would advise you not to listen to the rest of the dumb fuck amerikkkan population, they are so sick and fat and pathetic, it is a joke. I get extremely happy when another fat worthless human dies from cancer or heart disease because they are so little emotion they can't even empathize for the creatures they kill while those products simultaneously make them a fat and disgusting joke

Don't take a shit for two weeks and you'll anal project you little shit mouth breather.

you first faggot.

why not listen to me? what you are talking about is looking after you body to acheave a healthier stat of mind to be spiritual you must have a healthy sole body and mind we wouldn't know that without years of people sharing this information and working theas things out that is sciance in my eyes

Well this thread is about to 404
See you later space cowboys.

not just yet got something i want to do 1st il take some with me

English please

The last thread i'd expect to get 404'd :/

Your mom is a bad liar

On that 47 shit

Exactly, i have been taking shrooms, lsd, and dmt for years. These tools of nature help us break down this fake reality we live in. If you get caught up in any kind of retard amerifat consumer mind set, then you will ultimately fail and regret so much.

I am not afraid to die anymore, but i won't be careless with my life. A few years ago while back packing through South America, there was a small village me and some friends came across; we had heard of reports some stranger has recently come to town and had raped a 16 yr old girls. After we left the town and ventured into the jungle looking for our surfing spot, we found the rapist and killed that mother fucker.

I honestly cannot describe the amazing feeling you get when killing such a worthless human being. TDLR fuck your weak ass amerikkkan lifestyles, eat plants and rekt shit

sorry im academically uneducated i hate Americans as much as the next guy i just dont understand why you disagree with what i had to say

Are yall serious? Some stupid motherfuckers haha.

your good unless you're the guy claiming meditation is not a hobby

What did you say?

in controlled amounts daily iv been told you can see ghost but i do it once a month to give my body and mind time to recover. that is pritty savage bro wasen't really your kill i would of knocked him out tied him up and takin him to the village let the villages decide his fate its them he had hurt

something about not getting this new age thing and spiritual science lol

anything can be a hobby if you do it often enough

>be 12
>believe in this shit
>decide to try it
>fail everytime
>now think it's a meme

Deus vult

that wasn't bad, I acknowledge your contribution to this discussion - that's about to get 404'd because people would rather be on dick rate threads

beta cuck. Being able to destroy another human being with your own hands is the only thing that matter. I you were truly a man you would understand this simple concept.

Yep! well they aren't actually ghosts. If you start to look more into all the beings that have visited this planet, the terms ghosts and Angeles and demons, simply came from ignorant humans who were not as advanced as we are today.

When we found him he was already maybe 3-5 miles away, and the reason we went on this trip is because we were so sick of the injustice and fucked up shit that goes on in our world. What better way to release anger while on a spiritual journey than to mutilate and kill an evil human? Very good R&R

So this is just one big millennia-long troll?

a wise man once said to me every thing the mind comes up with must be possible in same way or form otherwise our mind couldn't think it

What are you smoking down there user

ahh the human race would rather a convo about how big a dick is over how big a mind is

yeah but wheres the justice for the villagers they dont get to feel it for them selves ya get what i mean im not gready

Yes.

It's only as hard as your indoctrination into what everyone decides is consensual reality.

It's dangerous, don't fuck around with shit you don't understand you moron.

>Anyone with a normal brain knows that in its current evolution, the human experiment, is 100% herbivorous.
Wrong, you dipshit.

op is a bundle of sticks

u talkin bout christianity senpai?

he says its not possible, how can that be when all these people agree that they have projected before?

i like you, you know your stuff when i say ghost its a sum up of the many potential things not of the norm,
yeah 3 miles is a pritty big effort with an extra 70-100 kgs average guess of weight lol

Go back to /x/, faggot.

ive done it once.
it was literally like the movie insidious.
very deep dark shadow over everything. very dim and creepy, but very familiar. i went outside and it wasnt a giant mist void though. was regular world cept dark and creepy, but familiar. also a flood of memories came back to me of when i used to do it as a child.

only did it once and it was an accident. havnt tried again cuz 2spoop

it is nothing outwordly tbh, it's just your consciousness being able to transcend beyond its normal limits. more practice, more expansion. my shaman always told me he could be at two places at a time, but everything you hear from very mystical people must not be taken literally, you have to interpret your own reality.

Once I was laying on bed trying to astral project when I started to experience something weird. I felt like I saw through my eye lids. I saw my skeleton ascend from my body and start running and getting faster and faster and faster until crashing on something then I just jumped on my bed and got out of this weird sensation.

Prove you fat unhealthy fucking nigger retard. Oh I'm supposed to just believe some uninformed, most likely fat and obese already, fucking nigger? A simple googles search will show you the truth. I have been on a plant based diet for years now and have never been a more capable human being.

Please show some legit information rather letting your cunt mouth do all your ignorant talking/typing you worthless, fat cunt

you better off to /x/ OP
Sup Forums is full of uneducated faggots

I just want the fat fucking nigger monkey fuck to show proof.

I honestly don't give a fuck what some unhealthy, obese, degenerate, inbred fucking cunt "thinks". I do however want to see a naked picture of his fat little piggy ass.

I have 3% body fat and will most likely live a very long time.

TDLR i really don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, you will be the one dying in a hospital like some beta fucking cuck who is dependent on fucking pills.

this is what's wrong with vegans, they think their lifestyle must be shoved into everyone's asses. if you're very well versed on astral projection you'll know ego is something you have to let go, and right now you're losing. on the other hand, i do think a healthy diet is a way to take care of your body and mind, just don't be an asshole.

Uhm that's because the current lifestyle is killing our fucking planet. Humans have been manipulated harder than any cuck i have ever witnessed on this site. Pro tip, you can still talk shit to stupid ass retard humans and still keep your ego in check.

The same way i don't cause any innocent creature suffering.

Humans who kill however are not innocent. They kill living beings? rofl fucking fatties and their feelings now are a fucking joke

plants are living beings too genious.

i use meditation and astral projection to clear my mind of stupid ass retards who cry "muh feelings, let me do what i want while criminals destroy muh planet"