If the minimum age of consent law did not exist...

If the minimum age of consent law did not exist, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would have sex with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BOBEZL9sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

11 because checkem

Nice try, FBI

17 because I'm not a pedo scum

Nice roool, faggot. Check out all these hot singles in my area

I'll take my XX

OK flip them then I'm good

It depends on the physical and emotional maturity of the girl in question.

consider the following: op makes this thread about pedophilia daily.

but you are, legal age is 18 and you should really wait till they're at least your age or society will not approve making you worse than a gay

>690762435
Probably 14 depending on maturity. Some 14/15 year olds look fucking hot these days

ITT: pedophile OP tries to justify being a pedo

pedophilia is 10 and under

In all honesty 11. And she would have to really want to fuck me. That might turn me on and I would prolly do it. 13 is generally the cut off though. If it was caveman times and I stumbled upon a cute little 13 year old I'd fuck the shit out of it. i.e; all animal sex is essentially rape too.

Age of consent is 17 in my state and im in my early 20s so if the girl is mature I see no issue. Definitely if I was older I would wait until they're an adult

>Look at me being a model citizen

what a faggit

Before the law of man, the age of consent was approximately 1 day after she stops bleeding. So whether thats 11 years old, or 18 years old ... you let nature decide.

>Basement dweller or middle school fag detected

12. Because 11 is too young.

be like mohamed.
it's 9

>hurr durr it is ok to be a pedo because people fucked in the stone age from age 0

yeah, and at the stone age people killed for no reason just because they had a better cave. fucking little girls is good for you but I guess this wouldn't be so comfortable yeah?
you pedo sick fuck

Enjoy your jail.

boring tabs/10

17 and up.
Anything below that and I'd just feel weird.

the best age is 16, 17... just because they are fit, and with the hormones high as fuck... The only downside is that you have to deal with their stupid teenager mentality

14 byfar
only two years from age of consent is not that bad

anything below 11 they smell, they smell like smelly kids and they are annoying little shits, from 11-14, they are too immature and crave attention in the weirdest way possible, 15-16 is a good age but they are still way too immature at this age. 17 is what I'm going with because then they start to have mature feelings and adult type relationships.

isn't it 13 in Spain? seems about right

Ernie is edgy

>No age of consent
>Every post mentions age of consent

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BOBEZL9sk

would you?

I would say 15 or so but tbh any girl under 22 is way too annoying to bother with

Right. In my state the age of consent is 14, which is perfect.

age of consent is 14 here anyway, I'm fine with banging 14 year old highschool girls.

where is that at?

Protip: they're never not annoying

Hungary
I'm idk about the other user

failed the reply hard

touche

The best thing about fucking 29 year olds?

There's twenty of them.

Too little information to answer. Are we talking penetration, or does oral count as sex?

I would engage in age-appropriate play. If a girl is 8, she may be curious to see what a penis is an learn how it functions - so it'd be purely educational.

If a girl is 13, she's starting to develop hormones and an interest in seeing men aroused. I would finger her, make out with her, stroke her breasts, etc.

If a girl is 17, she's physically mature and ready for sex - but not financially or emotionally ready to support a child. I would give and receive oral, introduce sex toys, etc. I would be cautious about penetration since she's still growing and it's her first time, and would use a condom if we did anything

If a girl is 22, flip her over and fuck her as hard as you want

You can't be arrested for just saying you want to fuck a kid since you haven't actually done it, you fucking retard

straight outta the womb

str8 outta wombton

There's some cute 13 year olds