Listen to grimes

>listen to grimes
>realize she's actually pretty good but feel embarrassed talking about her because of the autistic fanbase and her own obnoxious personality

anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxCunreNOMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>listen to grimes
>it's actually an eircom ad

No - because I'm not a wimp who cares more about what other people think of me based on the things I like rather than just enjoying things in life.

Hey u snagged my dearest ratboy picture from last night what are the chances

Nice

No, I dislike her because her music is pedestrian as fuck not because of her fanbase or politics

>listen to grimes
>for some reason care what others think about what I listen to

>pedestrian as fuck
name similar artists to her

What's up with the mods deleting Grimes threads? Is it all of them or just one limp-dicked mod?

taylor swift

i bet it's just one fuckwit. he deletes even good threads, with good discussions.

I like Panic at the Disco user, git gud.

is this b8? name one t.s. song similar to scream or genesis.

Probably just the one. There was a brief period back in July, I think it was, when an anti-Grimes janitor was sperging out against legitimate Grimes music threads and apparently ended up getting him/herself canned for it. I wouldn't put to much stock in it - especially since there isn't really any active Grimes news going on atm.

>realize she's actually pretty good but feel embarrassed talking about her
why would you have this burning desire to talk about an artist that it's just 'pretty good'? what would you earn from that?
>her own obnoxious personality
you don't even know her irl

its for the best.

the recent threads have been a slew of toxic waste and its not like we have anything new to discuss..

the recent threads were decent, with far fewer trolls and shitposters than usual. see the archive.

>listen to grimes
>realise she's actually complete shit
>never listen to her again

good to you pal. she doesn't depend on you anyway. and let's face it, you pirated her music.

Go to bed Claire

2 soon

wow the simpsons predicted grimes as well?

(See pic related)

Predicted? (Also see pic related)

i love her

>>listen to grimes
>>realize she's actually pretty good
shit taste mate

pleb post, kid

what do you mean?

Why can't this happen to weab-pop threads? While I find grimes repugnant she definitely has a place here.

yeah felt the same and liked for almost two years and then lost interest, now I Ilike this girl youtube.com/watch?v=XxCunreNOMo

she doesn't care

The janny probably browses /kpop/

>
>Say what you will, user. The fact remains that there is only one musical artist (male or female) with such great star power that the mere mention of her name in a thread is enough to render any conversation up to that point irrelevant.

you're right. think makes you think...