Be me

>Be me
>Muslim living in Miami
>Never liked Trump
>Went on a YouTube marathon
>Started watching Trump vids
>Changed my perception on him
>Will vote for him
>He'll make not just America great again, he'll make the world great again.

Anyone had similar experiences? Also Trump love thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMW9MHJuMf8
fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslims love more than goats and small children

me too. Thought it was a joke at first. But now i've seen the light. I'm not a dirty muslim tho.

Trump is love trump is life

You expect people to believe that bullshit?

Even people stupid enough to vote based on Youtube videos wouldn't support Trump at this point.

Watch the fucking polls, HE'S A LOSER

>Muslim
>Started watching Trump vids
>Will vote for him

OP here Hahaha, well yeah man.. I agree on the Muslim shut down thing tho..

yeah man, i too take trump over shillary any day

worst
bait
ever

Why, because it's all about social engineering.

The people who WON'AT benifit from him, still would vote for him.

this is the weakest fucking shilling i've ever seen

how much are they paying you? it's probably too much

Classic Hillbot denying our god emperor

WINRAR!
Congratz on shittiest bait of the day!
We knew you could do it.

I have a theory for u OP. Come on guys, don't let the media fool you.. Why do you think they made Trump look like the bad guy?

It's probably because he's not got to do with the hidden powers. Hillary is for sure.

If Trump wins, he probably won't listen to those ppl and will not be involved with power monopoly and false world problems.

Trump is our potential hero that will make the world a better place.

Go back to Africa. Sup Forums isn't taking anymore refugees.

Get out of miami faggot. Everyone brown fucks up America's only piece of the tropics.

I watched s YouTube marathon of trump and all it did was solidify my hate for him.
He is just making empty promises to stupid people to get elected.
Just look at this retard
youtu.be/hMW9MHJuMf8
Ignoring the fact he is a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA, he actually thinks energy "independence" would bring the price of oil down, what a fucking retard.
That and all those one minute videos of him talking about a general policy like jobs or Mexico and saying,"it's gonna be great!, I'm totally going to do all this stuff"
Anyone stupid enough to actually vote for this man needs a full time tard handler.

Nigga I was born and raised in Miami. Hahahaha! Hillary boy confirmed.

Well, i have an iq of 127 and i think trump its a good option but a very radical one.
He's the kind of guy that you need in case shit hit the fan. He's the one who can deliver. Now, is the guy who we need right know? NO.
Too radical. Yet, i'd be great to the world if he wins. I really fantasize with the idea of him being the new president. Just image the world's reaction. It would be too chaotic. Too unpol, too hard to believe. WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT!
A really good show worthy to spectate.

trump is a running a scam

he's paying himself with campaign money
he's paying his businesses with campaign money
if he drops out before the convention he gets reimbursed for all the money he laoned the campaign

he's not doing anything that a normal campaign would do to win votes or ensure voter turnout
he's not running a real campaign

he's SCAMMING YOU
he doesn't want to be president he wants to make money you idiot

Trump 2016! Check out all these Hillary supporters desperately trying to piece together what's left of Hillary's campaign. Which isn't much.

This is the amount of critical thinking trump supporters are capable of.
Jesus Christ, stop smoking Sup Forums memes and get a real political opinion.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe something so ridiculous. Seriously, are you okay?

>i have an iq of 127

Online IQ tests don't count.

Yeah yeah, now! get back to your fucking bernie-cave you asshole! :v

I wonder, how much of a low iq you must have and how bad your life is too believe that 127 is a lot...
Dude, 127 is not shit nowadays. Just above average. Such a Dunning-Kruger kind of a guy you're, son.

here ya go m8

The fact that you mentioned your IQ shows that you took test which adds 40 to its results maybe even more

Trump is a terrible choice and you are retarded.
The only thing bringing up your IQ proves is that you haven't accomplished anything in life that reflects your intelligence. And you'd better listen to me dummy, I had an iq of 139 before drugs.

TheTruth.jpg

>Be me LYING FAGGOT
>Muslim LYING FAGGOT living LYING FAGGOT in LYING FAGGOT Miami
>Never LYING FAGGOT liked LYING FAGGOT Trump LYING FAGGOT
>Went LYING FAGGOT on LYING FAGGOT a LYING FAGGOT YouTube LYING FAGGOT marathon
>Started LYING FAGGOT watching LYING FAGGOT Trump LYING FAGGOT vids
>Changed LYING FAGGOT my LYING FAGGOT perception LYING FAGGOT on LYING FAGGOT him
>Will LYING FAGGOT vote LYING FAGGOT for LYING FAGGOT him
>He'll LYING FAGGOT make LYING FAGGOT not LYING FAGGOT just LYING FAGGOT America LYING FAGGOT great LYING FAGGOT again, LYING FAGGOT he'll LYING FAGGOT make LYING FAGGOT the LYING FAGGOT world LYING FAGGOT great LYING FAGGOT again.

Anyone LYING FAGGOT had LYING FAGGOT similar LYING FAGGOT experiences? LYING FAGGOT Also LYING FAGGOT Trump LYING FAGGOT love LYING FAGGOT thread.

god that dude's skull is being eaten out from the inside

This x1000

>Says that bringing up IQ proves that a person hasnt accomplished anything in life that reflects intelligence
>Does the same by saying "I had an iq of 139 before drugs"
TOP FUCKING KEK
You fuckers are so smart yet you can not see the incongruences in your own arguments lol

typical Trumpshill is too brainwashed to realize MOST people hate Trump, even Republicans

>trump is a running a scam
Only in your fantasy world.

>he's paying himself with campaign money
No, that's Clinton.

>he's paying his businesses with campaign money
Nope!

>if he drops out before the convention he gets reimbursed for all the money he laoned the campaign
Who do you think reimburses him?

>he's not doing anything that a normal campaign would do to win votes or ensure voter turnout
Yet, he has the highest voter turnout in Republican primary history.

>he's not running a real campaign
He sure has come a long way for "not running a real campaign".

>he doesn't want to be president he wants to make money you idiot

He's 70 years old. He's got enough money. He's got enough to put millions into his own campaign. Clinton has put in.....NOTHING.
I think he wants history to remember him as the guy who saved the US from near-imminent downfall.
Maybe because he actually cares about the country.
Maybe for his own ego.
Maybe a combination.

I'm OK with that.

Trump, for someone who is supposedly intelligent and business-focused, totally sounds like a retard who can't even focus on shit.

Also, his poll numbers dropped after statements about Miami. He's on his way down. Finally.

Funny thing is, that's bernies body and arm.... trumps head

Yes they do. I got a cetificate I sent in for.

>making up shit this hard
so butthurt

Idiots.

>he's paying himself with campaign money
>he's paying his businesses with campaign money
>if he drops out before the convention he gets reimbursed for all the money he laoned the campaign

that right there? all of that is 100% true. Have you not seen the campaign finance reports that came out yesterday?

He also hasn't spent any money on advertisements and he's sent out 1 email for donations.

These are just facts.

We can rebuild him

How do we even know what Trump is "paying" with when he won't even release his tax records?

+$0.50

I want to believe that this is bait, I hope you really do understand irony.

anybody who actually listens to trump and not to what other ppl tell you about trump want to vote for trump

Trump love thread

More like end of the world thread

>facts
>shit learned off youtube

pick one

Hillshill damage control

>things I believe in my little faggot world

> posts nothing but memes that were unfunny 5 years ago
> "I'm not a 30 year old campaign worker, I swear"

Everyone loves to be edgy. OP especially.

So how many Trumpettes have taken OP's bait so far?

>>he's paying himself with campaign money
>No, that's Clinton.

>>he's paying his businesses with campaign money
>Nope!

Holy shit you idiot. It's true. The campaign finance reports came out yesterday for the month of May.
Pic related is al the money going to Trump businesses.

bait? Are you stupid? Like, whos talking about bait's and shit? Im not a fisherman, and yes i understand irony but what i do not understand is why you said "bait" when this discussion is not even about fishing or something related...

gotta agree. Watched campaigns of both hillary and Trump with a neutral mindset. Trump convinced me tho

except the opposite happened. gay people are defecting from the dems in droves after shillary threw them under the bus to appease her mudslime donors.

Campaign finance reports dropped yesterday you uneducated faggots.
look here also pic related shows payroll, he's on his own payroll

> "I let the media make all my decisions for me"

Welcome Hitl.........cugh cugh

I mean president.

Why did he give trump cafe 94.61??? Is it because nobody fucking eats there?

who's bigger and better? Trump.

I like how you avoided the accusation of you being a shillary worker

so hivemind

>gay people are defecting from the dems in droves
no they aren't lying faggot

Okay now you are just shitposting

>believes Donald Trump's self-worth
>calls other posters "uneducated faggots"

kek

Kek
This is straight from the hillary shill handbook.
>even repubs dont like him
So?

>gets called out for posting unsourced material
>posts unsourced material

why do people never mention the possibility of trump being facetious? people always call him stupid and racist, which are not very good arguments about him.

he's a fucking businessman trying to become president. how is nobody considering the possibility he's just pushing his own agenda?

Disagree, trump is even more retarded when he talks for himself
See You think it's just his supporters that are stupid but when he actually opens his mouth you realize just how bad it really is

If Trump does lose I hope you SJW cucks realize how much you fucked up when shillary slowly destroys america and terrorism will be more rampant than ever cause of TOLERANCE and LOVE for the innocent islamic people!

America will be a new islamic state in her rule

Ok so totally unbiased what are your points for voting for trump?

OK so you get to fap to her dad.

I get the girl.

climate change > terrorism , anything else.
Hillary recognizes that terrorism is a problem, trump doesn't even understand how the climate works.

TRUMP IS THE GREATEST THING EVER

He has single handedly done more damage to the Republican Party than ANY Democrat.

Folks - you're seeing history here. That Party is imploding and they've got NO ONE to blame but themselves.

>TOPKEK

user why would you want someone falsely accused and convicted of something?

>Handsome
>Heroic
>Tells what's on his mind
>promotes truth
>isn't part of the controlled cucks
>Our future for a better world

>not realizing
that damaging the Republican Party results in damage to the nation when they don't die and live to watch shit burn

These spreadsheets aren't even formatted properly. The amounts should have been aligned to their decimal points.

Bad fakes or typical Drumpf ignorance?

You're dumb

Careful you're going to trigger him

I don't believe hus self worth at all, what are you talking about?

It's from the FEC website, look it up yourself.

I'm on mobile so the search results won't load, but go here, search Donald Trump, go to Report Sunmaries and down to "Operating Expenditures"

Page 69 is where the Trump businesses start.

fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml

That was a tip he left for a cute Eastern European waitress.

Haven't they already been doing that for the past 8 years?

>isn't part of the controlled cucks
Yeah, keep telling yourself that once he gets in, see how far it takes you

The Republicans won't go without implementing a Scorched Earth Policy.

Nonsense. Shillary is the poster-girl for the closeted lesbian movement.

Too stupid to realize that the money his campaign has is the money he deposited himself. What exactly do you think "self funding" means? He uses his properties and products. He pays that through his campaign money...that he put into the campaign. I knew Clinton supporters couldn't logic but didn't realize they can't even math. He is funding his campaign. Foreign entities, special interest groups and Corporate sponsors are funding Hillary. You're literally proving Trump is honest and not accepting campaign donations.

>look it up yourself.
I'd rather just point and laugh
you're a faggot

Trump might not even be worth a billion. We don't know because he is carefully manipulating release of his tax information.

It's a scam, and your buying into it lock stock and barrel is rather kekworthy.

Even the memes suffer from bad grammar.