Where my creepers at?

where my creepers at?

reporting

Trap

Whats the best way to hide a gopro for creepshots?

in jail hopefully

Those sock tanlines.

More?

look closer

B8?

She's wearing leggings. LOL

uh you can clearly see she has leggings on

taken

Dumbass, she's using leggings.

How this person related to you

Nice shop, fag.

Wow, some gold today!

this is way better Sup Forumsros

How the fuck is this possible?

This must be a beach zone

it's called knowing the girl and flirting with her

Why do you want that? Do you need more guys to be there for you to suck off.

Does it works to you?

Beefy.

Oldfag here.

A few times in HS and just beyond, I had girls I knew flash me or pull down their shirts to show 'cleaveland' or pull up their shirts to show their bras. One girl in HS would lift the side of her shorts most every day to show us what underwear she was wearing.

It was a fun tease with no one getting raped or groped. It was also before digital cameras and the internet, so they knew I/we would be the only ones to see.

Nowadays, I doubt they care much about that.

I haven't tried it, most girls react with stop, wtf when I see other guys do it, but do nothing. It's like the equivalent of guys pinching a girls ass back when it was a normal thing and there weren't a shit ton of sjw feminists roaming the halls.

set wi-fi on
set bleep off
set blink LED off
1080p 50fps protune medium view
cover screen with tiny square of black electrical tape so looks off from a distance, scissor cut for accuracy. leave plugged in somewhere inconspicuous in the room, and let a girl change. use iphone app to monitor and start/stop recording in hd.

post results

I love it and will never complain, but these fucking parents letting their kids dress like this. It ludicrous.

can you fags start posting pics and stop talking?

ew, period

No shit. My daughter used to do gymnastics. It was one thing for the girls to have the outfits on in the building or the parking lot. I didn't get the parents who we'd see at a local restaurant wearing their outfits still.

Post pictures or shut the fuck up asshole.

have you ever fucked a girl on her period? its actually pretty good. dont be a pussy Sup Forumsro like 3-4 days in when its light is the best