Hey Sup Forums, I inventend this new toothbrush and I need opinions about it. What do you think?

Hey Sup Forums, I inventend this new toothbrush and I need opinions about it. What do you think?

I don't know if links are allowed so go to kickstarter and search for glaresmile

bump

how does it work

3 rotating brushes so you can clean your whole mouth in just 10 seconds and not 2 minutes like classic toothbrushes

bump

bump

shameless bump

nigga you for real?

if it was that good you would have been already drowned in money by the NASA and so, fuck you, I bet you havent even tested it long enough to see if it actually works, you just want money

I understand your doubts but it does work, tested on hundreds of patients

bump

>Hundreds
You know how I know you are lying?

You need to back your claims with facts, I know how studies are done, Ive monitored a lot of quality tests for several products and you need to do it at least over 10000 times and in a time lapse of 6 months or more, you are not making a shirt, you are playing with someone's healt and even worse, their dental care, you need your certifications and quality seals right infront before even trying to assume anyone want to back your product

Damn you are supposed to know about quality, you are Italian, or at least thats what you claim

How are we supposed to give opinions on it? There's no way for anyone to try it all we got is stuff you claim

tests have been made on hundreds of patients, even kids, elders and disabled people by University of Milan. I am sorry but results are obvioulsy in italian, here a part of them

You can help me telling your opinions about the design, the size, the price..

why not make an app and ditch the whole screen?

That would be a lot cheaper

true but old people are often without a smartphone. Also a screen is useful for advanced settings

>Invents new toothbrush
>Product model smiling with mouth closed (cannot see beautiful white teeth)

Dude you need some serious help. I hope you arent using this picture for marketing. Needs some heavy photoshop and needs fucking teeth. Also cant really see your product. looks like a childrens toy. sorry mate but I wouldnt give you a dime, you are obviously too stupid to run a company and sell a product, even if the product is great. I suggest you get a business partner and then try to get bought out as quickly as possible to prevent you from going into massive amounts of debt on a horrible flop

piggybacking on what I just said; one of the reasons most startups fail is because one person tries to run the company themselves. you need to find partners. and not 'yes men'. You're off to a horrible start. Also you better run to the patent office and get your shit legitimized and make sure there arent any conflicts already before you find yourself in a multimillion lawsuit from Colgate or something. Patents are sometimes intentionally vague and if they can interpret your toothbrush as infringing on one of their patents they can assfuck you for all your worth. get help, seriously

I want a product of this product. Hey OP, if this ever gets famous, remember me Please!

Thank you for the infos.
You can see many functional prototypes watching the video on kickstarter. Also this project already raised 36.000 dollars in just 10 days without any kind of advertising.

and yes, this is patented worldwide

leave your email, if this gets famous you'll get one free :)

cringe

why?