2 weeks ago my girlfriend of 3 years refused my proposal, moved out while I was at work, and hasnt talked to me since...

2 weeks ago my girlfriend of 3 years refused my proposal, moved out while I was at work, and hasnt talked to me since. She never even said "goodbye" or "cya loser!" Just came home to see her stuff gone. I love her and shes confirmed activley avoiding me now.

In the 2 weeks since then Ive spent a lot of my free time drunk and crying... I tried to get over her with drugs and now im probably addicted to cocaine.
I fucking hate myself and I don't know what to do.

I'm so fucking sad and lonley i dont even know what the fuck im doing.
I ordered a hooker off backpage but she reminded me of jess and I started crying and couldnt get a boner so she left without charging me for anything but gas for the drive over. I feel like such fucking shit.

When i invite my friends over now they just talk about how weird it is that she just packed and left without saying anything and how I deserve better and all it does is remind me of her. I can't stop crying... Im a fucking pussy ass bitch and I hate my entire fucking life. It was all a joke.
I don't want to go on anymore...
I just wish I was fucking dead...
Should I do it Sup Forums?

Where are you from?

Post tits or gtfo!

I'm a guy btw

Typical loser thought ...instead of trying to learn from this and become better you go into the gutters and bitch...aspire to be the person you want to be

Hey? Where are you from?

That's a lot of yayo user. Start whipping and flippin it. Make some money and you'll have the finest bitches at your feet. U won't even remember that cunt

I miss my jess too :(

your girlfriend was most likely a cia / nsa some sort of covert spy, and was using you as a cover life. however they are not allowed to marry.. probably .. i smoked some weed

I'm from Edmonton Alberta but I live in Boulder Colorado now.

I'm a guy you moron.

not me but it's true.

The division?

Get 1000$ and pay a serb to hit her face with a hammer.

Women are evil you doged a bullet feel lucky danmit

You're still alive OP. Keep it that way!

Is that a nerf dart in the upper right of the picture ? I mean srsly dafuq is that?

Don't kill yourself, you're sad and you miss her and you feel completely destroyed inside and that's normal. Try to cut back on the drugs and alcohol, it'll only prolong your funk, you won't be able to work through your feelings when you're fucked up. Just try to get better and move on.

Just kill her. :^)

Haha... if only you knew.
We were trying to plan a trip to Russia and Kazakhstan to try to see a Soyuz launch... she was a srs space and sci-fi nerd with not much physical ability so I doubt shes any kind of spy...
I'd hit her in the face with a hammer myself if I knew where she was...
But that's not true... I really do love her still.

she was probably just sick of your shit. you will have a pretty permanent inferiority complex unless you do something about it. Maybe kill HER... fuck the corpse? could do some serious time...

Recovery schedule:

Step 1) Obtain copy of '500 Days Of Summer'.
Step 2) Watch movie (N.B. MUST be alone while doing so).
Step 3) Profit.

Had the SAME THING HAPPEN.. Got over it after a month of crying..
Coming off the coke is gonna make you extra sad faggot

Nerf dart you fucking idiot he's using it to snort. Fucking mommy boy Nerf dart kill your self

thats wot she wants you to think, that she isn't capable of kicking ass, that shes all nerdy, when really she goes to Soyuz missile launches and shit, and russia to spy on those guys, and kazakhstan to spy on those fuckers too.. u know what im saying u gotta protect urself dude she might come to finish the job now ive informed you

It's a straw with a silicone vape tip stuck on the end.
The vape tip fills my entire nostril and makes a little bowl so when I do lines the crumbs or leftovers end up stuck in the tip instead of falling out wherever...

Dude, weeds legal there, smoke up and get happy. Coke is a depressing drug bad comedown, you will laugh again with more pot smoked.

Thanks OP I already told him he's a fucking loser Nerf dart

Why would you try to solve any problem with coke? Any addictive or party drugs don't really work with helping you. If you want to deal with shit and get over things, psychedelics are what you want. Shrooms are recommended for your kind of situation.

It gets better OP. I was once was living with a gf for 18 months, woke up one morning and she was gone, sent me a message saying sorry and that was pretty much it. Take it slow, accept that it won't heal overnight. Give the booze a rest though that definitely won't help.

What happened after? What'd you reply to her message?

Fuck cocaine man, do weed and psychadelics.

Well, listening to you, is not surprise, man up faggot, your girlfriend doesn't love you and never did. Get over it.
Stop behaving like a nu male and get your shit together.

Go do something Nigger. Go to a bar or something. Meet people. Go offer bums some of that coke you got. Do something other than sit there feeling sorry for yourself. I know from experience man sitting around feeling bad is only making to problem worse.

you dont get addicted to coke in 2 weeks, it dont work like that

Look at you op you proved her right your not man she laaves and you fall apart. That's why she left she wants a man in her life. Now slam the alcohol flush the Coke and go to sleep. And when wake up tomorrow be come a MAN

She came back to collect her stuff a few hours later and said she regretted sending the message but the damage was done. Few months later I got a message from some random girl asking for help because my ex was sleeping with her husband (who was also the ex's boss) and ruined their marriage. Lovely girl she was

Just keep doing drugs OP. and fucj the girl. SHIT HAPPENS FOR A REASON BRO. Let me get a line too plz

The weed smell reminds me of her... she was a heavy smoker of the marijuanas but really I only ever smoked it or did those dab things because she wanted to and I didn't want to make her do drugs alone for whatever reason.

Also i had an emotional breakdown and I smashed a few things... the bongs and shit were the first to go.

Thanks I know a guy whos trying to sell some gold caps right now... ill probably just trip balls

How long did it hurt for? I mean it's been two fucking weeks and I've only been feelling worse and worse. For a few days it didn't really sink in. Couple days after that I was angry.. at her... at myself... at the world.. Now I just feel like complete shit... totally discouraged and demoralized... I feel this fucking knot in my throat and chest all fucking day like im holding back a wall of tears.

Try to find out why she left you.
Then work on yourself, become stronger, go on. C'mon you are not a pussy you're just a lonely sad guy searching for justice.

You have to open your eyes and live now, your past poisons you. If you want to be a pussy then be an unchained pussy at least. Things arent easy and sometimes we just dont understand, but buddy just fuck it who cares, stop asking you stupid questions and forget about all that shit. From now you are reborn, you are the beast man, no one can stop you, wake up and live.

Fuck that shit mate.

(Lol let me get a line )NO shit past the COKE around while you go in your room and cry faggot

Serious? Are you that faggot from the other thread?

Well dude, you have to want to get over it to get over, nobody is going to feel sorry for you. GET OVER IT. She was probably a bitch and wanted to fuck other guys, was probably cheating already.

I had to take a week off work because I couldn't function properly without crying, not going to lie. It was hard, but after about two months the worst was over and I could see myself with other people again and it slowly got better from there

Coke is a terrible drug to deal with loss.

Try using oxycodone or benzos.

Let's see how much Coke have left this will tell me how much pain your in

Hit the gym instead, build yourself up and forget that bitch, you can do better

Why an hero when you have coke and guns? that's a party!

:/ ill see what I can do...

I went to a bar a week ago and ended up meeting this girl I thought was going to make me feel better. When I went to take her home my car had been towed because I parked one space out of bar parking in the lot of a convince store. I left my gun in the car... on the walk to the tow place I got robbed and beat up so my face is kinda swollen still and I don't look too great.

Lost about $1000 worth of stuff. including my fav $300 leather jacket and my apple watch... and like $300 in cash.

then I had to go pick up my car from the tow place to the tune of 280$.

OK... i dunno about the become a man part but shit I didn't buy this coke to look at it's reflection in the mirror...

you need to realize one thing - some time in life EVERY woman on this planet will do something bad, even if you thought "she is such a person who would never do this".

being at a bad mood right now is okay. but you should NOT destroy your life because a woman left you. There are 3.5 billion more woman on this planet, you will find another one. get your life together, stop drugs, do something for your health and your career, and use your free time. restart positive things you maybe stopped while getting together with her.

and most important: This woman just left you without saying ANYTHING, and she is clearly not capable of not hurt your feelings. If she can do something like this once she could do it again. So if she will get back to you one day, do yourself a favour and don't let her be a part of your life again. Trust me, I had that too. You would remember that moment in your life forever, it would make the relationship very bad.

If it's love it can take a while, took me two years and a 19 year old Chinese bitch (I was 45 when I got hold of her), it will get better if you let it. Don't keep anything around that reminds you of her and live your life

she probably got bored
coke is shit do some good drugs
faggot
smoke weed every day
bitches are bitches

When has a woman ever done anything good?

honestly dude. just kill yourself

you're obviously a beta bitch piece of shit

That's the best comment I've read in a long time.

My balls won't lick themselves amigo

Allright, I feel you man.

As noted in this thread, coke's NOT a good option for this. Go switch to some downers, anything opiate based will do. Tramadol rocks at isn't even that addictive.

You have a right to an explanation. You don't seem like a pussy, so go find her. Make a plan. Get some paid help if you need to, there's a lot of guys in the US who'll help you with that. Shit, I'll help you with that if you want, but I'm not in the states. She has to be staying somewhere, so check parents, good friends, etc, she'll turn up. Then crack on her hard. Let it out. What she did is fucking inexcusable. Don't get physical, but don't hold back.

How do i know youre black? Stop trying to help him using some tough guy attitude. You can get addicted to coke overnight. The boost could happen at a low and in an attempt to salvage some "nutrient" demand more and more witg little precedent to taper down on. The receptors could stay flared for a long time, ie addiction, and cause all types of horrible body mess.

Ignore this faggot, user.

if you really feel like dying, hurting yourself inside, just register a league if legends account and try to get out of bronze on your own. Succesful or not, you will die inside.

You dont have to keep them around after there licked

She ain't shit anyway, trust me. None of them are.

There are other women out there, apparently better ones than her for you. It's always darkest before the sunrise. Head up

This nosecandy is gonna turn you into a savage.
Cmon man you spent too much on this shit to feel like a cunt at the end of the night

well i used the wrong words, i meant doing something like leaving you without saying a word or "accidentaly fucked that chad with a big dick from the fitness center"

People need to understand that there are no unicorns, every woman will do things they "would never do".

She got brunette hair, stand bout 5'5ish really skinny?

you seem cool, you got coke and guns. that's fucking awesome.
look man. just say fuck it. I was in that position once, I lost my job when the companys big construction contract fell through and my girl left me.
spent 2 weeks pay out getting drunk and high and just forgetting it all.
you should do the same. and then you wake up, and you wipe the tears from your eyes, and you cowboy the fuck up, grow a pair, and unfuck yourself before it gets worse.

If you're so fucking deseparate. Go to a gym and go to work and be the best at those things. Then you'll have money and not be a blob and all the hoes will have no choice but to suck your Dick so hard their teeth will come out ya butthole

Women are useless expect for sex the women of this age arnt even good for that

Past the COKE faggot before I leave you too

Evil all the time when there not being evil there being fake

youre insane. i'm not black or a tough guy. you cant get addicted to anything in one night.

He's right use to sell Coke never had job had works the hole deal can't get addicted to Coke in two weeks

Fucking brilliant!!!

Now with that being said lets see how much COKE you have felt

- that line i just snorted...
I like to play with the cocaine before I snort it. It's relaxing. Like a little zen garden or some shit.

You have no reason to live

Lol youre silly op. Ever played runescape? I gamble when I'm sad, making money always makes people happy, give it a go, I turned $63 into ~$1990 in like 3 days

That a boy I like this guy. See you got as friends fuck that bitch.

Dude my ol lady of 8 yrs just up and left with my kid i took it real hard the first month . Lots of drinking and drugs and getting fucked up but now here I am 2 months into it and I feel a whole lot better and helps I got to see the kids whenever I want

Op your getting low on COKE should we call for more???

When I feel sad, I try to keep myself distracted. Once it worked and I didn't feel as sad. If you think of killing yourself, why don't you travel a bit before to some weird country in another continent and spend there some time. Then see how you feel afterwards. You can kill yourself any day, don't have to rush that

Judging by her reaction, 2 years and said no? Then left without warning?
I'd say she did something regrettable in the past and couldn't keep going into a more serious relationship that you wanted.

So maybe you should be happy it didn't continue. You should move on, don't dwell on it, we've all been there (Well most maybe?)
It takes time but it's for the batter.

More coke

guy, the addiction isnt one large stamp on the forehead. addiction is a short stubbed process the body takes on to demand more of something. like hunger. could you find a new favorite meal overnight? yes. could you develop the flavor for something new and exciting overnight? yes. thats addiction in a nutshell. it would take more than one little sniffle of the thing, sorry if that sounds goofy i have never done coke, but it could certainly feed some bipolar response in him that when hit by sadness would demand coke. like obese people and food.

your moms insane and you love her,

she probably left you because you bought a a faggy Sig Sauer

you should wash your coke with aceton or so, those line look way too big, so your coke cant be that pure I think - you should purify it ;)

well then get a fucking shot of heroin and see you dipshit.

And here we have a dude who never did h

that blow is cut the fuck up to all hell, you dont need a razor blade for that shit.

Livestream it for our enjoyment.

she's riding nigger dick now

man up little pussy

>Should I do it Sup Forums?
Yes, yes indeed my amigo.

Addicted and physical dependency are 2 different things

Snort it all and blow your brains out, go out like a fucking rockstar

Kill yourself. Not being ironic or an asshole here. You'll feel better after, I promise.

did i tell i did ?
>no
still know one who did.
so you know your shit and did H ? then tell me, how is it not making you addicted if your shootin it right in your vein ?

That gun looks pretty cool.

What model is it?

Can I have it if you decide to kill yourself?

I know where you are man I right there too.
Put the drugs down man.
Its not gonna fix whats wrong.

Shut the fuck up with the favour bullshit yea he mite in joy it and wanna do it agian but doesn't mean he will get addicted because he's being a pussy right now. Fuck like I said I sold Coke for 17 years no job works all the toys ect. It's all in the type of person you are. You wanna be junkie then you will be a junkie

was in the same boat as you almost exactly a year ago, funny enough with a girl named Jess as well. Its gonna suck for about 3 months Sup Forumsro, but you gotta learn to get enjoyment out of the little things in life now that the biggest one is no longer there. I literally had a stranger pull me off the side of a bridge the night everything went down, rando saved my life. I told myself i would never find anyone as good as her, and guess what? i found someone better than her less than a year later. I often think about her and what could have been, but you move on and learn to cope with shit like this.
Good luck Sup Forumsro. It takes a couple kicks in the balls to realize what life is all about.