Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/3n8vive
difundir.org/2016/02/12/humor-30-personas-que-definitivamente-necesitan-una-cita-este-san-valentin/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a guy btw

Underage gtfo.

tits or gtfo+timestamp

ive seen this pic before but it was from a guy in friendzone....

I've seen this thread three times in the last month

It's b8 and pasta Sup Forums, keep on moving

You should kys

hnggg, this is my dream with these two.

copy pasta

fucking cuck faggot

Cucududussukd dc y ycyfuds xxx ucicifuvugibbiivucuds ax ucuvi v ibigududuf f2f yt? Twyqwfuvinonno ok xxixfyye ed vibifikdkf ixdu f2f gusudififififisyauadkfificicxkxiduuuedikewwiwu ass idjfjfjfidudi f2f giv just cjdjdifuucislamcufuufuffufufufufufufudysyay as ass ucuvivifificicu c.f. ivigigigifysy as xu c.f. ufufu s as u wwe in duuislamxyxyxucucufuffufifufuduwa as diri tv ici bbc.co ogofjwuwqqe f2f o v ofj dee jjsdjcvids y uhh xu dc ifi f2f usua as 0101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101011010101010101010101010101010

Tell him you want him to watch

What's her name user?

Stale pasta m8

stale copypasta.
> imgur.com/3n8vive
> uploaded 10 months ago

ITT, catfishing with bait

Triple dubs...

>cuckold
Thats not how it works. You can't cuck someone who isn't your significant other. What you are doing is typically just referred to as being a filthy cunt.

I'm OP and im pissy no women like me and this girl I like has a boyfriend already! Fuck women!

All I do is b8 b8 b8 no matter what. Got nothing in my life, cause I'm such a fucking cuck.

Kill yourself.

Oh thankyou for the big red poorly drawn circle. i thought it was the fucking mannequins cucking each-other up.

Or maybe it's to stop the image being reverse searched.

You realize most Indian men will share their wives if you just ask correct?

Hi!
I'm OP and right now I'm taking pictures of funny people at the mall and making up stories about their lives that i share with you Sup Forumsros because it is just that easy to get you to believe me.
Im totally not a lonely beta faggot sitting alone at the mall taking pictures of other people awkwardly while simultaneously looking at my phone to talk to you faggots!!
AMA
>inb4 im a faggot
i know!

also
>female here
tits or gtfo then faggot
/saged

>not knowing how old this picture is

Why do you keep posting this same thread over and over and over and over and over and over again?

loled so hard

This

It's nice to get attention and hard to do it while being civilized, fun, and polite. The easiest way anyone with no social abilities or any endering qualities of any kind just resorts to making people angry.

This man speaks truth
Don't believe the hype

>not knowing i give 0 fucks how old it is
>not knowing i know you know your either a young faggot that shouldn't be talking about age or an old faggot regurgitating meme knowledge
>you must be proud
>green words for the sake of green words
>IMPLYING
>M
>P
>L
>Y
>I
>N
>G

Kys

>kys

btw you are a massiv faggot
difundir.org/2016/02/12/humor-30-personas-que-definitivamente-necesitan-una-cita-este-san-valentin/
pic is not you, you dont have a boyfriend, you are not a girl now go ahead cross-dressing and burn in hell like the fag you are

ask him if he wants to taste your pussy and if he does, tell him that he has to taste it from your boyfriends dick.

This picture is all over the Internet

Weak bait

Literally like the fourth time i've seen this exact same thread.

This fucking shit again?

GTFO and kill urself op

It appears these two faggots have reached an impasse.

That's not cuckholding

If you want to cuckhold him you need to be female, be his wife, and then sleep with and get pregnant by another man and make him raise the baby as his own.

Unless you mean the Sup Forums buzzword maymay version of cuck.

kys
>insert cat picture
we have come to a kys infinity paradox
also check'd
cheers m8

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

>DISLIKE THE VIDEO Sup ForumsROTHERS

>LIKE OUR COMMENTS KEEP THEM AT THE TOP
>THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS.

try fucking him once or sucking his dick. fuck him once a week and he'll be your pet for sure.

Copy pasta. Go kill yourself.