We need to dislike the shit out of this trannypride mess

We need to dislike the shit out of this trannypride mess.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

benis

Enabling mental disorder.

this shit is going down fast we need more dislikes

STOP THIS DEGENERACY

here we go again.. seig...

i contributed 3 dislikes
i did my part

Who is that in the picture?
Is he important or just a random dude?

I disliked, these people are sick mentally.

>ITT: neanderthals

How old are you?

To the same video?

>neanderthals = people who don't agree with everything I say

The comments on that video gives some kind of hope.

Keep fighting /brothers ! we have more disslikes!

2 years old

underaged b&

Bumping

yes, i have 3 different accounts

Don't get too hopeful. Remember, people are highly educated, peaceful, loving, and open minded these days. Whatever feels right MUST be right. Equality is cancering the world.

Amazing how people can speak their mind when it's anonymous. The comment section on a Facebook post wouldn't look at all like this.

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT.
They keep saying that gender and sex are different, that gender is how your brain is interpreting and handling your sex, like an identity, some others say it's all socially constructed.
What the fuck. It really isn't hard to convince me they're all goddamn mentally ill, now there is no shame, illness hits everybody.

I have no issue with any race, with any religion (although they're all bullshit) or with sexual orientation, but believing you're a different gender than you are and wanting to fully change is not okay. It's been fucking proven that the only people who want to change their genders are those who are manically depressed. It's a mental illness and it's just not okay. My views shouldn't be so strong since i was well educated and am an athiest so i'm not tied down to dislike it. It is just not okay.

bump

>so basically im like a pansexual

They know they won't be personally attacked that way.

Really don't care what people do to themselves or if they decide to fuck themselves up.

Just stop pushing your shit into my face, I'm not pushing yours into mine.

man i didnt know what a fucking pansgender was until this shit, how is that even a thing?

You faggots are so fucking transparent, it's pathetic. Every time a trap/trans thread pops up, so do your dicks, but then you do shit like this. Just except you all like cocks, and let them be.

>no issue with any religion
>they're all bullshit

>well educated
>it's just not okay

????!!?

Not your personal army

*tips fedora*

I identify as an electromagnet. Check your privilege you white cis scum!!

Masters degree boy

hello new friend

I'm transgender and I think all this shit is crazy, what the fuck is an omni-gender?

do these people who do all this weird gender shit just do it for support from niche groups (for some self value), or is it because their "gender" is literally the only talking point they can think of because they are hopelessly vapid and boring people?

I can feel it in your words.

>implying

Doing that would social suicide and nobody wants that

I know right? it always seems that those people have nothing to represent themselves with other than the fact that they can't get their genders right.
It seems that is all what is about them.

Downboated

Honestly, things like this more than disaster and war make me not want to have kids. Knowing that we're moving toward this really creepy worldwide group-think with social media and TV is unsettling. You can't even respectfully disagree anymore.

You guys realise that this is probably how people reacted to black people wanting rights, all the the racists were like, "black people? Rights? hahaha!" and they probably thought that they were right. It doesn't really matter what you guys do, this will be accepted and your ideals will die out.

Fucking this. Anyone who takes one attribute of their personality and makes it their gimmick is a jabroni.

This exact worry keeps me awake at night user

Yeah now YouTube is pushing the LGBT fag agenda and it needs to fucking stop. This world is going to shit and we must stop it.

not if we destroy them at their source
we actually need muslims to exterminate the trans sub species

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
LIBERALS GET THE
_FUCK_
OUT MY Sup ForumsEE

THIS IS NOW A TRUMP BOARD BITCHASSES

#TRUMPTRAIN2016

Press F5 after 2 seconds. Could make a great song

wow that face non ginger ariel

Well .. sure.
But people having human rights was a far more strong point than thinking a bunch of mentally ill people are not mentally ill and confused.

10/10 would save again

Projection much?

/thread

kek

Do thumb downs even do anything?
Whenever I give a thumb up I immediately see the number rise but not when it's a thumb down

reporting in for duty

I'm sure they don't. I just thumbed it down anyways.

Well, homophobes say the same thing about gay people.

they prob only count every third or so
> these retards feel triggered otherwhise

This thread has given me the greatest of keks, bless you OP

That man is your colonel you fucking degenerate.

a man killed that kept a country together.
after he was killed by savages, his country went straight to hell.
all because of hillary clinton.
#VOTETRUMP
#MAGA

NO HOMOSSEXUAL IS IMPORTANT YOU IDIOT!

YouTube started deleting all the #ProudToBeStraight etc. comments

>these retards feel triggered otherwhise
Who?

Freedom of speech is dead.

Non-binary-gendered people

They're already deleting comments and boting the like button like hell

Fuck Youtube.

The mass triggering this video has caused is the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time. You fucking autists are worse than the sjws.

Well, for now. Will see how much of brainwashing is needed to mold all minds into the same thing. The left has all major media.

Jewtube is deleting the comment they don't like.

Hhahaha what?
Ghaddafi was a fucking maniac, breaking the country into civil war, hiring mercenaries to fight for him against his own people. Making hilarious speeches that say things like: Democracy means staying for long periods of time on chairs, and threatening to find everyone of his people and killing them like "rats".
When he was killed by his people and raped to death. He .. deserved it. It was savage, but well, he is a crazy monster himself too.
Oh .. and the greenbook he made and gave to students, and executed those who didn't memorize it. basically Mao/10

Fucking kek.

It's a matter of time that they'll fix likes/dislikes ratio. Maybe they're doing it already, who knows.

I can respect that. I won't respect major media shoving that shit down my throat.

I wouldn't be surprised. Anything to silence the opposition.

Did you guys post this on stormfront or something too? That's a massive amount of people using pretty specific trollspeak in the comments for it just to be Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

GG user, you'd probably believe in the holocaust also.

exactly what i did

This website...is not reddit...

i am dislike botting it now KEK fuck fags

transgenders already have rights, you moron. This is just bullshit propaganda to sell deviations as normality.

It's really sad to watch beutiful symbol of luck and prosperity like rainbow once was turn into symbol of mentally ill people and their idea of 'EQUALITY'.

And you probably believe that black people are inherently evil and dumber than the supermaster white race.
Look, I don't know much about the holocaust, but Ghaddafi, I know this crazy motherfucker.

Should we start complaining on Twitter?

Something like #ProudToBeNormal or some shit?

But then why does Sup Forums act like reddit these days?

I agree.

When Youtube censors our freedom of speech we take it somewhere else.

Let's do this.

#proudtobesane
#proudtoberetarded if you're pretending to be one of them
#onlytwogenders

And they're putting cyanide in our water to trick us into pleasing the reptilians.

Wouldn't that mean that WE are triggered?

>And you probably believe that black people are inherently evil and dumber than the supermaster white race
actually I don't. i don't care much about the colour of people.
but muslims are, though. Especially when they're in countries they don't belong in.

28k dislikes @1:52

How much ya wanna bet another mass gay shooting will happen because someone on Sup Forums saw this. Like no joke, 4channers are fucking insane. #ProudToBeNormal