Mfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>mfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Have any of you managed to quit?

Die in a fire

Why are you leaving those last 5 all lonely in the box, bump it to 80 you fucking queer

Been 3 weeks since my last one.

A pack has 25 in it you stupid fuck

> quit
why would i?

Never started. Problem solved.

Easyway by Allen Carr, at least five friends have quit reading it

Quit spontaneously in one day, because I was tired of it.
Read up on the concept of addiction, it's pretty simple to avoid if you know how it works, especially nicotine.

Basically you have physical and psychological withdrawal syndromes.

Physical withdrawal can be a real bitch, but only last 48 hours, which you can avoid by smoking til going to bed, then don't smoke the whole day (I did it by staying at home without tobacco playing vidya) - and going to bed again.

I didn't have many problems with overcoming psychological withdrawals, but I heard from many people that it is also really tough.
You just have to really want to stop, I guess.
Smoking is about habits and rewarding oneself - like after eating, after sex, while waiting etc.
Be conscious of this, try to avoid it and slowly stop getting the urge to smoke all the time.

Good luck.

Why do you post this everyday?

lolwat

Aren't you sick of coughing and wheezing all the time?

depends on the country. here its 20. germany anywhere from 17 to 19

John player standard king size, Google it there is 25 cigarettes in a pack unless you buy the baby size 20 packs

simple solution to that: dont use your lungs too much. sitting in a chair works perfectly fine

Quit what? I smoke a pack a day.

I don't cough and I've been smoking a pack a day for 7 years

I smoked for 7years starting at 14 and quitting at 21 and I never coughed or weezed besides after I first started.
I think that shits just said by anti smokers.

I smoke 30 cigs a day and the coughing and wheezing is embarrassing when in public man. It sounds like a whistle when I breathe and that shit is embarrassing when the room goes quiet and everyone looks at you like wtf

time to get a fresh pair of lungs then

oh sorry bro here in USA it's not 25 a pack.

I thought i was the only one noticing it

Good question

I didn't know because most people here buy the 25 pack because it's cheaper in the long run, equals out to 1 dollar for 5 more smokes if you get a 25 pack

I think this and the "chef at wendys" and "does b drive fast cars? 2003 mustang here"

Posted EVERYDAY

You dont inhale. I got constant wheezing and coughing after 4 years of 20 cigarettes a day.

Campix. Varenicline. works a treat

You must just be a fat and or unhealthy fuck then because I definitely inhale and I smoke a pack a day

Nigga how do u even smoke a pack a day.

I get sick if i smoke more than 5 a day

sorry, Champix

Pussy

easy, don't be a pussy

I was smoking a pack a day when I was 15.

22 now, still a pack a day. No coughing or health problems.

Fuk u

It's not that hard op, I quit around every hour or so.

That makes no sense at all

It was really easy for me, I'm poor now.

It's a joke, enjoy your autism

My father ultimately gave me the advice that helped me quit. He said "Don't be a smoker trying to quit, you're implying that there's opportunity to fail if you're only trying to do something. You need to have the mentality of 'I am not a smoker anymore.'"

He quit cold turkey after fourteen years. I did the same after seven. Best of luck anons.

Trips never lie
>but you're actually retarded if you think you have no health problems after 7 years of smoking

hahahah dickheads..

the trick is not starting in the first place.. then you never get the cravings...

same reason i haven't started on:
* cocain
* heroin
* crystal-meth
* morphine
* extasy..

if you don't try it, you don't fuckin miss it.... at least with the drugs you get a good buzz.. what the fuck is the point in cigarettes.

>Reply
you'll quit when you get your first stroke, because then if you don't wanna die and actually want to be able to breathe, you'll have to quit.

Fucking idiot. Good luck.

>tfw posting this thread 75 times a day

one day i was smoking and thought, jesus christ this is fucking crazy. 30 roller owns a day and trying to quit, down to about a pack a week. a work in progress.

I'm on 4 packs a day. I smoke up to 3 cigs simultaneously.

Sounds like bot to me

I am 20 yrs old and have not smoked a single cigarette in my life . I have never done drugs, and all the alcohol I have drunk isnno more that one liter at most.
AMA

Quitting smoking is the last thing I do every day

checked and true

Can't even smoke one without getting a headache , you guys are animals.
>still wheeze bc asthma

I remember smoking 8 cigarettes in a single day when i was 16 and i ended up with stomach pains, massive headaches and throwing up every passing hour for the rest of the day, good times.

How is it that these threads are made almost everyday, only that the amount of ciggies increase?

soon there will be someone smoking 300 a day

self check
light weight faggot

wuuut ¬u¬

As ridiculous as it sounds that's why I quit too brah. I literally couldn't afford them because I was down to like 7$ and I was unemployed and had to move back with parents

>tfw haven't had a cig in 3 years
>tfw also haven't had 1 fucking dollar to my name since I lost my last job 3 years ago

It's always 75 you idiot newfag

Iktf bro I bought a carton of cigarettes which is 8 packs and the carton didn't even last me 3 days and that's when I knew the addiction was getting out of hand and I'd become a chain smoker if I kept smoking

>germany anywhere from 17 to 19
>anywhere
Anywhere in the vast range between 17 and 19?

Lol you sound like my dad. He lights up one after the other it's insane how he doesn't even get more than 5 fresh breaths of air before he lights another smoke.

Fucking hell 75 a day? I thought my 60 a day was bad

smoked Cuban cigars daily and quit when i met my girlfriend, had no inclination to start again after the first week. started vaping for fun a couple years later but thats it

Holy shit can you breathe?

I know people like that they're fucked

Well OP anyone that smokes more than 50 a day is likely schizophrenic so I'd go get tested for schizophrenia

I dont smoke because im not an edgy faggot.

Nope you're a beta faggot

yeah doctor said last checkup im perfectly healthy, i smoked Cubans for maybe 2-3 years. my father died from smoking and that was the time i realized it was time to let it go.

true Cuban cigars arent actually that bad for you if you dont inhale, they dont have all the toxins cigarettes have. long term as in decades of smoking you have a small risk of oral cancers, thats it

Why? Because I don't suck on a cancer stick?

If you don't inhale what was the point? I figured you smoked them properly

Why are wasting your money on cigs when you can buy weed instead?

not supposed to inhale Cubans, the buzz you get from them is crazy nice though. shit was expensive though, some of the cigars i smoked were $100-$150 each. thank god i quit

Or alcohol instead like an alpha male