Need help Sup Forums, killed the family dog. My mom is home in 2 hours, what do I do?

Need help Sup Forums, killed the family dog. My mom is home in 2 hours, what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgcsXtvC1bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself too, problem solved

Burn it in a pit to hide evidence then leave and return in a few hours say it ran away and you were looking for it.

Story?

How'd you kill it faggot?

>take dog corpse
>fuck said corpse
>profit?

Kill your dad, no one will notice the dog.

This

She probably cared about the dog more than you anyway

slap yourself in the face and quit this bs

fake as hell

Timestamp or gtfo

I assume you raped the dog anally to death. What with being a giant faggot who's fetish is beastiality.

lmao the dog is sleeping dipshits

The filename. Kill yourselves dumb cunts.

Give a proper burial, apologize to your mom for killing her only loved child, hang yourself afterward

>This

LIt was pissing me off so I broke its neck

>It was pissing me off so I broke its neck
>broke its neck
wat

I don't know what you're not getting here?

Eat it.

Pick the dog up then. I want to see that head swivel

Give a video of you moving it around and prove it's not just laying down, fucking faggot.

I feel really bad about it, I'm not gonna mess around with it just to appease you guys.

HAHA, I KNEW IT WAS FAKE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Ok, you need take as much soap as you can and pour it on the dead dog. Aft you did this you should put him in the fridge for 20 minutes (Not more!). After that time you shoule try to light himwith some gasoline, do it in your bathroom, it won't work outside. Aft you did this you should be able to rip him in little pieces, wet them and burry them.
Congrats, he's away. Now you only have to clean the tub.

Then why the fuck did you come here with this faggot.

Brace Yourself Lads, Summer is Here.

Go jack off your creepy neighbor, then fuck the dog in the ass and inject neighbor's jizz up it anus. You get buttsecks(bonus points for dog), neighbor goes to jail.

Cook it for dinner, tell your mom the dog ran away

I don't know you guys are like the only family I've got I really need helpp

Throw the dog in the street then go to sleep with the door open, when your mom gets home someone will have ran it over and you can claim you didnt know

put the body next to a heavy object and rest the heavy object on the dog to make it look like it fell on the dog and killed it

this could be a chair, brick, etc etc

you could break something supporting the heavy object up to make it look like a chair leg snapped or something causing it to fall on the dog

Make a video of you dropping something loud near its head, you havent messed with it, and you will prove its real

I think I found OP's dog!

stream it

Then just lob him down the stairs. Call your mom and tell her you heard him fall down the stairs and now he's not breathing.

Any Vietnamese in the neighborhood give it to them

They don't look anything alike

This

If not this then fake

Fake as fuck you faggot post proof or go the fuck on with your gay ass lap dog

Yes, you need some help for sure dude. But I don't really think anything can help people like you.. Hurting animals for no reason is so fucking weak.
Sleep good for the next time m8!

Genius

Subscribe to my youtube channel all will be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgcsXtvC1bo

I have no arms

You're a little bitch I'll shoot your cat

just come clean. it is way easier than lying

If this is real, bury it as fast as you can. It's the best way to escape the blame at this point. Just claim the dog disappeared at some point, such as it was there when you went to take a shower, but it was gone when you got out.

Also, make sure to bury it in a inconspicuous place, where you won't disturb any grass. Behind some sort of structure is also a good bet.

You can deal with the body later when your parents are gone for an extended period of time.

Alternatively, you could put the dog's corpse in a garbage bag, and throw a few bricks in there. Tape the bag shut and throw it into a secluded body of water. Don't do this from a road, or in a place where there is a high likelihood of others spotting the bag, a lake in the middle of a forest preserve would be a good spot. Even better if it's behind your house and you can get there on foot. You don't it to be mistaken for a human corpse.

And make sure to put a LOT of bricks in the bag. In addition, poke some big holes in it before you toss it into the body of water. This will ensure that it sinks.

Best suggestion yet.

So you chocked it with your feet?

he's trolling you, you dumb fucks.

fuck I hate americans

Just drop a heavy object near its head. Make it look like an accident. Also check for pulse

good night doggo

Kill yourself for being a fucking idiot.

>Option 1.

Get rid of doge and claim that it ran away or some shit.

>Option 2
Put it on the road and say that a cackhead ran it over

>Option 3

Dont be a fag and just tell them what you did. Id assume that you are underage since you are still afraid of your mom

Just stuff him in your backpack, go out with a window open. Do your regular kid fag things and before you come home tonight when no one is looking dump it in the bushes near the freeway

Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

This

The guy acting edgy by killing animals calls someone else a bitch for NOT being ok with killing defenseless creatures. The irony. lmao

That dog just sleep, op is fag

OP is probably a fat neckbeard. Him doing regular fag kid things would get him arrested for pedophilia.

>it was pissing me off so I broke its neck

This raises several more questions

Did his fag blue shoes clue you in

>feel bad for dog
> use overwhelming force
>break it's neck

WELL? WHADAYA WAITING FOR? SKIN THAT DOGGIE. ROAST IT IN THE OVEN AND MAKE DINNER FOR YA MOM! THERE! PROBLEM SOLVED.

Is it hard to live knowing you're trash OP?

Hurr Hurr I hate Americans. So does the rest of the world, shut the fuck up faggot.

i like your shoes bruh, post pics of em pls

Golden Cocker Spaniels are lazy fucks, they sleep 75% of the time (pic related).
Had you killed it for real you fag, I would have suggested taking it to your special place and putting it in the well with the others.

Timestamp you fucking fag

And save the skin give your sister cute fuzzy hat and mittens for Christmas

>that fucking anime picture
why did you fuck yourself like this

Yeah like you have ever choked anything lager than your weenie

YES I LOVE YOUR CREATIVE THINKING! HIS MOM WOULD BE HAPPY FOR THE DINNER. HIS SISTER GETS A NEW PRESENT FOR CHRISTMAS TOO

wake that doggo up you faggot

lol that guy was a fag
im not okay with killing animals but theres worse shit and its just a dog

Jizz on it

This confirms OP is a faggot. I guess if I HAD to do anything I would bury it and say it got out and ran away.

I'm gonna have to agree with these trips. Serve it as dinner.

go somewhere and bury it so it is not obvious, spray it with axe or something and say it ran away. Not like your backyard.

Cut it up and dump the pieces in dumpsters around town. Say it ran away.

Maybe hid it in some bag in the basement and hide the smell. When you have enough time dispose of it.

Why would you dump the pieces in dumpsters around town? Its not like a hacked up dog would bring a police investigation.
If his mom comes in two hours and her son and dog is missing wouldnt that be suspicious?

I don't trust that clown. Why isn't it wearing its costume?

Toss it in a lake and say it ran away they will think it drowned

Hey, I like these shoes

Wins (the faggoty fag award for sarcastic faggotry)

Just a dog, it's a sentient dumb shit. So beating the fucking shit out of you till you're a vegetable would be ok because there is worst shit out there? Sound logic you fucking idiot. Basically, we should all do dumbshit as long as we make sure there's worst things out there.

>mfw

>Le Dexter

Lemme guess the table drop on it legs facing downward dog managed to stay in the gap between the legs but the heavy air pressure from table falling down have squished it like a bug, way to die ay
Gotta try better then that m8

buy and grow up one fast, you got not much time.

I suspect it kept rejecting his advances after he gave it flowers and chocolates, a little mood music from Kenny G and the lights down low, so OP did what only a fag virgin dog botherer would and posted a pic of it sleeping on the internet. 'Fucking have that dog. I showed you!' He thinks to himself as he jerks off in his fat aunt Maureens massive white polyester panties.

Put it in a bag, throw it in a dumpster somewhere and then go around "looking for it"

If your theory is correct, it answers basically every question that was raised