Give me one good real reason to not marry a nice fat girl

Give me one good real reason to not marry a nice fat girl.

1-They are better persons than any hot bitch out there.
2-You can eat all you want and get fat with her happilly, enjoying food.
3-Non of your friends will ever try to flirt with her.
4-At the end of the she has pussy and big tits, and will do better blowjobs than any skinny whore.
bonus: hot bitches aint gonna be hot forever but they will be bitches forever

Because some fat women are ashamed of their body and have bad sex because of that.

On the other hand. I used to fuck chubby/fat bitches and i like huge ass. So i dunno why mate
Here, one free fatty ass for you. Have a nice day

Sad bait is sad.
It has to be bait, otherwise OP is a cringy motherfucker.

We could just turn it into a chubby thread.

1 single reason: there is a great chance that she will die from obesety and thereby you will not have a fat pig to adore anymore.

go for the healthy bitches

Ex gf

wife

Don't, they're really lazy around the house and once you get married sex goes to zero almost. I know because this is my current life

>They are better persons than any hot bitch out there.
No, fat chicks are super crazy from their image issues

And crazy chick's fuck the best.

tbh i couldn't fuck the last kinda chubby one caus i not found her vagina... maybe caus it was dark and i was drunk but still... not enjoyable. :D

>tfw no pale chubby gf

1-Looks aren't everything but you can't wank over personality
2-Eating all you want is akin to not giving a shit about yourself, and if you don't give a shit about yourself how can you give a shit about anyone else? You're worthless scum and should kill yourself before your fat wife does
3-Implying you have friends
4-You need a long dick to penetrate the flab to fully satisfy her AMPLE needs, so she'll be fucking black guys behind your back. The big tits are fatty, sweaty and literally not even breasts anymore, just fatsacks
5-Fat people have a range of problems including piles, excessive sweating, inability to wipe their ass properly, typically poor muscle system, low energy, low oxygen capacity so your sex dreams would be crushed unless you like fucking mildy warm cushions, they take up more room especially in the bed and are unpleasant to be seen with to boot.

QED - get some standards, and also just fuck yourself if you want to fuck a degenerate

Are you 11, or still drunk? I can't tell which.

>not having a long dick
lel

>having a girlfriend with four inches of fat around the inch of pussy that hides the hole
lel try actually having sex before you shitpost about it

let me also add, if you get the right fat bitch, they dont mind you fucking real women (hot ones).

why not have your cake and eat it too?

this

who is this ?!?! im in love

ditto

>implying youre not a neet
>being this mad

True

>ditto
good one XD

This is fucking grim.

cellulite is cold to the touch.
fat women are not happy, they're all poisonous walrii.
makes you look like a beta loser or a nignog, take your pic.
fatass landwhales can't keep up if you do anything that doesn't involve cheesecake.
goddamn I could go on for days. There is no good reason to even talk to fatasses unless your name is Tyrone. also because fuck you

Posting a few more

>Looks aren't everything but you can't wank over personality

Biggest kek all week and new anecdote acquired

> Give me one good real reason to not marry a nice fat girl.
self respect.

Fat people are bitches too. It's impossible to love others if they can't love themselves.

if only big women = big ass
all of the time

trust me it doesnt

fat chick im with has a hank hill ass but massive titties

:(

>be me
>have fat wife
>she cooks amazing ass food and goodies
>cleans the house, not like spotless but everything is put away and floors are always clean
>takes care of all of the children's needs, bathing, playing, feeding, diaper changes, etc
>sex is amazing, kinky af. If she doesn't want to have sex/is on period, I receive blowjob until I cum and massages whenever I ask

She's my best friend as well. Could not have a better wife

they only get fattier and then die off like obese sedentary cattle

>she will never cuck me because no one wants to fuck fat chicks!
>whole thread about how you want to fuck fat chicks

>>be me
>>have fat wife
>>sex is amazing, kinky af. She wants to have sex/is on period, I don't receive blowjob until I cum and massages whenever I ask, unless she feels like it

She is my best friend. Needs to go to fat wife camp though, it seems

You realise in the middle ages. Fat chicks were sort after? Obviously they wanted to fuck fat chicks you statement is nul and void.

>You're worthless scum and should kill yourself before your fat wife does

/thread

>sort after

They were saught after because back in those days skinny women were fucking frail and couldn't deliver children without dying. That's not the case, nowadays, if you hadn't noticed.

My wife is 350 lbs and honestly I'm pretty happy with her. Good sex, she cooks well and gives me a kick in the ass when I need it. Shame she's going to die at like 40 but hey I'm content.

>saught

Sought.

then you re-up

>problem solved

do fat chicks feel thin cocks?
been flirting with one but i have a pencil dick

I was quoting OP you summer mong.

no, you need to be able to get up in there
otherwise you might not even get past her fupa

my dicks pretty long but scared she would ask if it was in yet kek, that would kill me inside

That's a nice giff bro

Too bad its on a disgusting thread

Because is fat

>You never once mentioned a fatty look good
Becasue they don't

the father of the fat girl doesnt offer to pay her weight in silver to take her off his hands? No deal. >Fat Walda was a hell of a bargain

Fattys are good to ass rape

>1-They are better persons than any hot bitch out there.
Implying there aren't nice slim girls out there

I don't need a fat gf because I fuck a married thick milf instead.
Found the couple on cl. The husband wanted to be cucked. He likes knowing she is fucking me when he's gone. She can't have any more kids so I get to cum in her all the time. I've been with her for 2 years and it's been great

>enjoy food

You fat fucks are only adding to the degradation of this society. You're meant to sustain yourself with food, not shovel it in your mouth until you cant feel feelings anymore.

Can't deny, OP. A good looking fattie is way sexier than a good looking thin girl. Also, bonus points for additional fat so squeeze and jiggle.

Just got a quick question since you are whale hunters, how much do you weight yourself?

here
145 lbs

180; 6ft3