youtube.com/watch?v=RdRndd1ZrDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey there

Sharpie in pooper

tits or gtfo

>tits present
>timestamp present

Hey there. What's up?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Go on then, show us your penis.

You got kik?

pinch those nipples

Why does nobody listen to this user?
Obey the rules OP!

Hey. You just come to say hey?

The future!
That means the 6th of the 16th month 2021? Awesome!

Show us the southern hemisphere

Put your fucking clothes on and be a productive member of society

You dense motherfuckers...

fuck you want eurocunt?

Are you fucking retarded?

that's the international standard way of logging a date to avoid confusion you americunt

She's brexiting just now, faggot!
didn't you see her IP address ?

Sure OP, you think its all fun and games posting actual cuz you (probably) don't have a dick. But it just goes to show that your a fucking slut. So chop off your clit pls.

Nice tits. State your business.

Is anything happening in this thread?

Show puss

hey... that's pretty good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc

you have my attention

lt. surge

ciao cate

Good meme, better dubs.

britfags don't understand "ciao", wé strùnz!

how old are you?

>inb4 MODS !!!

Write "Ezra" on your boobs so we know your legit

Nice tits.. more.

hey OP i got a rough period. it was flashing in my mind if you could write "ciao giovanni" on your tits and post em
idk, maybe it could cheer me up
:)

wow bitch needs to learn how to do proper lighting and correctly orient her photos

Put a shoe on your head

Harsh haha

whoa why is there a golden swellow? i have a swellow that knows boomburst btw sweet hidden move

Ass or gtfo

being this desperate

show some pussy, lady

What's so harsh about it? He's right. In fact, you could almost say he's savage.

Sharpie in pooper or gtfo

This is a shit thread. Here, Have a 360Noscope

Alright then guy.

this thread is shit

Noice tits both of you.

watch at starting at 3:13
youtube.com/watch?v=RdRndd1ZrDA

LMM?

hax

>month - 76
>day - 06
>year - 27
>time - 79:55

wtf do you think we are? klingons?

who gives a fuck

It's 4 chan faggot, everyone is

mrs r8

that's it? wtf op this could have been the greatest day of your life. this could have been the day you made 10 teenagers get erections and had 5 middle age men demand you put writing utensils in your rectum. total rip off thread

This

>hurr it's Sup Forums everrryone durr

why do beta faggots always use this excuse?
no wonder you guys never get laid, I present you the cycle of patheticness:

desperate beta->pleaseladyhelpapoorfaggotbetaneverseenboobies->rejection->desperate beta->pleaseladyhelpapoorfaggotbetaneverseenboobies->rejection->...

why don't you faggots just man up?

>inb4 normie

what looks better toy ou
cut or uncut?

confidence issues much?

sharpie in pooper

finger in pussy

sharpie in finger

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr, durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Veronica isn't good at finishing what she started.

look at the actual time logged you fucking idiots. it wasn't a comment about the format

shoe on head

Snapchat & Kik or GTFO