Bye bye Keemstar, we knew you well

Bye bye Keemstar, we knew you well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApqUSvMeWpY

Other urls found in this thread:

nuwber.com/person/563a967fcf00835c7ffd4462
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keemstar stop posting these threads.

This is drama that should end all drama(for the most part).

The person running the stream is playing any music that anyone will recommend no joke this dude is playing moon man at the moment

Calvin Vail

Who is this handsome young lad?

edgelord faggot

fagboy

Calvin Vail

is that one of the McPoyles in the corner

Leafy is an ugly retard who does not deserve e-fame neither does lt corbis, it's just pedos and social retards that enjoy his stolen memes.

This

The YouTube channel Drama Alert (KeemStar) has seen a less than a 100k drop in subscriber count and is once again on the rise.
His subscriber base isn't going to go away.
Why?
Most of his subscribers are 8-17 year old kids who also sub to Pewdiepie. They don't care that he's an asshole, they enjoy watching him create the drama.

bite the pillow leafy, im going in dry.

All leafy fans should go fuck themselves

>guy with 1,500,000 subs loses 10,000 at most in the end

>we did it reddit! XDD

progress baby

keemstar is a good guy. unlike leafy and gradea. Urgh.

are they catholic?

fuck you, keem is the reason cancer gets spread like fucking crazy

And that is?

>mfw when user takes the bait

Wow that mind fucked me i used to know a kid named calvin vail burr. Played runescape and yelled at his mom a lot, Who ended up hitting a guy in the head with a hammer and got arrested. I was like wtf this isn't him. Thinking he could possibly be a youtuber now but I knew he couldn't stoop that low in pro faggotry (probably) pic related it's the real calvin vail

leafy you fuck

> >mfw when

kill yourself newfag

Leafy is pretty canerous himself. I wouldn't miss either one of them if they both deleted their channels.

>mfw when

/thread

I'm the guy you replied to. I was honest in my post. I personally think youtubers like Leafy and GradeA are the reason cancer gets spread. People like Leafy and GradeA have created a bunch of young, idiotic people that hate on everyone and everything. Those kind of channels are ruining youtube. Keemstar just reports the news.

You nasty

Did any of our hacking attempts from yesterday get anywhere? I recall that someone found the password to his old xsplit account

From ihavebeenpwned:
[email protected] (no leaks)
[email protected] (may 2016 MySpace leak)
[email protected] (2013 Adobe leak)
[email protected] (adobe, xsplit, tumblr leaks)
xsplit: username: keemstar / pass: powder23 / [email protected] / IRL Name: Daniel Keem
[email protected] (2016 MySpace leak)

how do people find the email addresses? Can people get every email account he's created?

What's the deal? I see this thread a lot but don't have a clue what it's about. Spoonfeed me.

Keemstar says he hates niggers and makes old people cry and gets people in trouble for being pedo philosophy when they aren't and is only famous for talking about other people so there are some people who hate him now and famous you tubers are saying hes cancer so people are upset

nice trips

idk they were posted on encyclopedia dramatica

>Daniel Keem
nuwber.com/person/563a967fcf00835c7ffd4462

Thanks I tried

kek has anyone tried to call that number yet?

From the same xsplit database keemstar's password came from:
VanossGaming / 91metallica91 / [email protected]
AnthonySmosh / 800fdc4439cd5ac9aedd8770d4970bf0d7575c3f / [email protected]
SomeOrdinaryGamers / darkness799 / IRL Name: Mutahar Anas
Darkness799 /siddiqi1 / IRL Name: Mutahar Anas / [email protected]
Cryaotic / Mmbngys12323 / IRL Name: Ryan Terry / [email protected]
SkyDoesMinecraft / haloversionjin1 / [email protected]
CaptainSparklez / hichiker3753 / [email protected]
mcjuggernuggets / fuzzball / [email protected]

yes

Leafy is dragging people down with him thats for sure. Grade A used to put out some legit shit he should stay away from the Reptile queers.

I am also downloading the tumblr database leak from this year to see if the pass to [email protected] is different than the one for xsplit

I love Leafy and Keem :)

Why do people watch GradeA??? 480p horseshit, constantly makes you pause videos to read shit, absolute cancer video making.

keemstar isn't dead, he just decided to step into the shadows and puppet the next guy.

Leafy/keem are good youtubers.

Drama Alert is dead without Keem..

Cool

people watch and like GradeA because his whole demeanor makes him more respected. He's fully confident that's he's right all the time. He doesn't have that immature kind of voice or look that leafy has. He's probably older than leafy.. people respect older people. He's more of a 'I'm a man and this is how it is!'. People respect that. I just think he's a tryhard, can't admit when he's in the wrong, and overall just not a very nice person.

dubs

Fuck that absolute faggot.

Attention seeking cunt.

roll

We can only hope that Mr Leukemia visits both of them.

Someone explain why this is happening please

Roll

How would that be a bad thing?

rolling

You're a fucking retard

Seriously every thread there's 5 people asking the same damn question

No one wants drama alert. It's idiotic

Bc he r cansur

I do

Leafy has the most irritating voice ever.

He looks exactly like the Adoring Fan from Oblivion, holy fuck.

kys

Why do you summer fags care about leafy anyways? I've seen 2 of his videos, its just him fake-laughing and playing cs go while watching a goth guy video. Or was I watching the wrong stuff? Cause its boring and you kids say its cancer. Don't like it don't watch it. Also if you guys don't like him why do you spread whatever videos he reacts to all over the cringe threads? Every weekend, summer, or break we have these threads. GodDAMN.

No u

Because the videos he watches are top kek sometimes and i like his voice

You missed the part when Keemstar threw out pedo allegations about so many users he reported 'news' on. Including one dude in his 60's only for Keem to find out he was wrong. Then he tried to donate to the dude and Keem played the victim.

Keem reads news his crew gives him, blame the guy that fucked up not keem dipshit

I don't care if some fag posts about drama as long as they never have more than 500 subscribers 43edghyem

Oh is it his team who throws tantrums on twitter and accuses people of shit there? Stop being a fag fanboy

> mfw when

Except when he made these allegations in his stream as well, buddy.

I think what pisses these kids off is that his videos are so easy and simple to make, and they're mad that they didn't think of that, and if they try making their own reaction channel they'll be called leafy/pyro tryhards. And that's why they like Jews like h3h3

They forgot a part

"p-p-p-p-p-p-p-PLAY IT!"

Leafy is top tier shit mate, you're just a normalfag

"Hey guys it's Leafy welcome to a new video"
"I was just on the internet and came across this"
"OH MY GOD"
"What is this shit?"
"fuck"
"this guy needs to kill himself"
"Well thanks for watching. See you next time guys"

>you're a normie if you don't like leafy!

This is the dumbest argument I've seen for defending leafy

y u posting pictures of this dumb dyke

...and you don't think anything is off about that smosh one...

kek get fuct

ULTIMATE KEK

Keem is just as bad, if not worse, than Twitch whores.

I enjoy watching it. But I still agree that this is just one big circle jerk.

Yeah, I can't crack the hash for the smosh one. Everything else could be cracked easily

his numbers aren't dropping, what is this shit about?

WHO IN THE RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD GIVE THIS CHICK 30,000 euros ($52,000)

if anything i think it'll make his channel bigger

They hope deep down that after enough donations she'll privately talk to them

That's over time... which is still insane but I guess maybe they've done a lot of impulse donating for a long time?

The highest single donation was fucking over 3 grand though. A shitty used car just tossed at her

There are way hotter prostitutes I'd rather speak to.

Streams pretty lit at the moment, not gonna lie.

Can't wait till his next video come out in a few hours it's going to get smacked down with more down subs

an hero faggot seriously

NO ONE TALKS ILL OF THE REPTILLIAN OVERLORD!
REPTILES FORM UP!
REPTILES!
REPTILES!
REPTILES HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jesus christ the cringe is real