Other urls found in this thread:

spi0n.com/
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enseignement_des_langues_étrangères
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salut la compagnie

hey ! ;)

Fucking frogs

Frogs are cute, frogcist

How popular is "Zap de Spion" in French culture? Is it just a 9gag parallel or is it more like Buzzfeed?

No, it's just a shitty YT channel which makes a lot of views.

It's not that popular and there is no comparaison between this and 9gag or BuzzFeed

Was answering to btw

Tout le monde nous appelles "Frogs"..

Je viens juste de réaliser que le mot "grenouille" est si con et stupide que je commence jouer le violon sur mon bras avec un couteau

Well, Spi0n is a famous "blogger", he has his own website and he posts funny pics or videos.
The "Zap de Spi0n" is just a part of this website, it's a zapping. Pretty famous in France.

Jamais entendus d'ce gas

English frog ass hole. You go on a plane ATC all speak English. By the way the proper measurement is Feet, not Meters. Fucking Eurofags. Especially FrogsbhatevAmericans, but you love the Green Backs. Ass Holes

spi0n.com/

question to the french

why does most of ur country refuse to speak english

I figured it was something along those lines, but some of the posts make it seem like its become mainstream pop culture versus a small minority. I watch his YT channel when I smoke sometimes, so I always wondered. Been waiting for a French thread to ask about it though.

*eating frogs
you dumb ass.

Je viens de Québec et je vit à Nouvelle-Orleans :) apprend à parler une autre langue ou avalle une bouteille de pillules

Dumb ass duh that is why French are called Frogs. Read a fucking book

You're in a french thread, please ask your question in french, for christ's sake !

This is the most pointless thread I have ever read....

Tout le monde sait comment parler en Anglais, cèest juste plus amusant de parler Français autour do vous pour vous facher

Why are French women so ugly?
USA! USA! USA!

So it would be "Being frogs". Still you were incorrect. Amerifag I suppose ?

Well i speak English everytime i can, and i think it's pretty cool to speak different languages. I think it's just not in our educational system. We don't teach children to speak English at school. Yes, we are dumb.

Québec != France
Québec = Dehors
Merci :)

Emilie

Kek.

Why it smells like baguettes and regret in this thread.

Absolutlely, just having fun. Got nothing against French, you gave us Bridget Bardot.

Est-tu sérieux??

English is the first language learnt at school in france.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

drapeau flottant reddition singe

Comme français, je peux confirmer que ceci est faux

Yeah right. Canada owns your ass

Question to the Americans

Why does most of your country expect the rest of the world to speak your language?

>check your imperialistic ego

Not a big deal, shooting at everyone is a common habbit here.

Why do you cuck faggots hate Americans when they're the only ones who will save you?
I'm glad our countries are enemies.

How do you feel about Calais?

personnes?
envi de fap sur les grinchs

teacher here. english is the first foreign language tahgt at school, but our youth are superdumb. there's no language that they could ever learn anyways.

At least we wont be forced to speak Arabic in a few years ;)

Déjà on dit "En tant que Français", et ensuite, fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enseignement_des_langues_étrangères

Nous non plus..

Uhh because we're better than the rest of the world? Your languages are only spoken in your country too. English is spoken in many so why not learn it?

Yeah that was what I meant, thank you.

There would be nothing left to save before France has to be saved.

Je vient d'un école privé, et j'avoue après immigrer au Canada mon français est devenue faible

t'en as d'autre ?

>english is forced onto others
>why not you too?
>jesus quit being french and just be american already

this ego is getting out of hand. you can't walk up to a country and demand that they behave the way you do, and then present them with shit examples to follow.

That's just the type of bull,shit that is reason we are not liked. Ever heard of Lafayette? Wasn't for he and hits Army,, we would still be part of British Empire. Give the Fucking French a pass.

J4EN ETAIT SUR. A MORT LE CANADA, LANCEZ LES NUKES

Je sais, commence par Ottawa et tue Justin Trudeau, SVP utiliser vos nukes!! :(

bump

une photo nue avec son visage?