Help We need to redesign the sex ed program /b will wright the book

Help We need to redesign the sex ed program /b will wright the book

teach these little fagots

all wright let's do this !

condoms are gay and you should alays let your seed in her

Anal prevents pregnancy.

/thread

don't be autistic, it's not rocket science.

Masturbating to 2D characters and drawings will make your penis fall off.

3d on the other hand will make your dick massive
its smile science 3d means 3 dicks or *3 dick size this is all proven

There are only two genders. If someone tells you otherwise, call him a realityphobe.

This.

You don't have to be gay to be a faggot. Simply don't be one.

Go to wright-aid and buy condoms before you sink your cock into her cathcer's mitt.

women are sex items and if they say otherwise thay just want you to have sex with them this is also proven by many scientist

Introduce practical

If women are in a herd they want sex. women do this because the feel conferrable having there brains fucked out when there with there friends.this is also proven by many scietist

I hate to pony out the ovous but no means yes and no means anal. this is a common fact known by every one in thee world and is excepted. also this is proven by many scientist

Sex isn't a social construct. Gender isn't a social construct. Neurosis generated by feminism is a social construct.

ALWAYS ask her if she's on the pill. If she answers with no, use a condom, if she answers with yes, use a condom.

this is the lead scientist

There's only 2 genders, use protection, get your hpv shots, if it burns to pee or you have red bumps on your dick/vag see a doctor

Simple as that

Been doing it years

>poo goes in loo
>pinky goes in stinky
>swing-thing goes in pink ring

No means yes and yes means anal.

std check up cards

if this happens you are becoming supperman so you should try to spreed your powers to the world to do this you must have sex with as many girls without a condom trust me Im a scientist

A so called "rape kit" doesn't actually work to determine if a rape happened, all it does is indicating a lack or presence of (foreign)semen, blood, saliva, skin particles and hairs on mouth, clothing and genitals.

this is all true I studyd this science when I was in jail

I think that these fagots have ben takent to school

what people tell you about jail int true its actoaly for peple who are to cool fro society