Why can't American men dress properly?

Why can't American men dress properly?

2fat

what's the problem with the way they're dressed?

me in the left

Why are yanks so obsessed with chinos and khaki shorts? Walk down the street and that's all you'll see, especially at a uni campus

too fat and gay hahahahah

Shitty cheap shoes.
Ill-fitting baggy shirts.
Awful casual belts.
Trouser too long.

Too gay and fat. lol

touche

Honestly, anything is better than what West and North European faggots are wearing these days. You guys have turned into sissies.

>UK
>style
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's why we have routinely nominated the best dressed men, you greasy cunt.

Here's some Redditor clad in the traditional garb of the Midbest Masterrace

>spaghetti-niggers thinking they don't dress like absolute melts

yeeea another thread about some stupid random generalization about a certain country

fucking stop

I'd fuck number 3.

without a rubber?

Yanks dress better than Euros because at least they dont look like metrosexual faggots.
A man shouldnt look like her cares a lot about what he wears.

>argies
>men

Kek.

Disgusting
Nice
Would be mocked outside of America though
>a man shouldn't care how he looks
Hmmm yes, not like the Romans had strict routine in terms of a clean shaven appearance
Or warriors spent hours braiding their manes

what are you talking about? they look fine to me.

When you see it...

ehhh.... sure why not

gayboy

No in the midwest cares about the opinion of Yuropoors anyways especially when they vacation here and go to gay bars but claim they are straight

Because we're not effeminate fags

quality shitposting right here

>tfw no style
>in "le country of le style and le elegance"

This pictures resumes everything about the USA.

3rd and 4th from left would fugg. ;^) Better lose those shirt, dads!!

Being skinny is half the battle, t. Former skinny now manboob fag

>Hmmm yes, not like the Romans had strict routine in terms of a clean shaven appearance
>Or warriors spent hours braiding their manes

sounds like ancient faggot shit nobody cares about 2bh

Casual and comfy day with the dudes. Nothing wrong with this. If they were to go somewhere fancy they would dress up.

>Hmmm yes, not like the Romans had strict routine in terms of a clean shaven appearance
>Or warriors spent hours braiding their manes

Hmmm... Yes... Or like how the spartans fucked each-other's asses before battle for that added ferocity!

>left
The guy is shopping, who cares?
>right
The guy is partying, who cares?

Are you going to show me a halloween costume next? Guess what? In certain occasions nobody cares.

ITT: Eurocuck jelly because Amerifats don't wear carrot pants and glasses with no purpose

his eyes look so sad

>Ill-fitting baggy shirts.

You pretty much have to order online to find shirts that aren't baggy in this country. Anything you'll find in a department store will have lots of extra cloth to accommodate fatties. I really wish I was making this up.

I'm 6'1" 180 pounds, and it's absolute hell to find shirts that will fit my shoulders that aren't also as big and loose as a parachute. They fit fine down to about nipple height but then there's just a massive excess of fabric below that that just kind of hangs there.

I bought military surplus German shirt one time and I was stunned because it actually for my torso uniformly and tightly. You pretty much can't get that in anything commercial over here.

Fuck fat people. They should be forcibly sterilized.

>mfa
TOP FUCKING KEK

Im done with this thread

Americucks confirmed for autists who cant dress themselves

KYS fuccboi

>absolute hell to find shirts that will fit my shoulders that aren't also as big and loose as a parachute.
get them made for you mate, we have companies in the UK that travel around doing fittings at hotels and then they get all the shirts (and suits) made in India bespoke and sent to you. very cheap.

This guy speaks the truth. I've had to get all my button downs tailored to fit my torso due to Europe spoiling me with the cut of shirts there.

>....then they get all the shirts (and suits) made in India bespoke and sent to you. very cheap.
Very nice! It's an actual goal of mine to get a fine, 3 piece, English tailored suit.

I'm pretty thin yet I have "manboobs"

(and a pectus excavatum, just kill me)

This is proper man fashion, not like cucks from scandinavia with undercut hairstyle and meme pants and coats

I honestly hate getting dressed up desu

What way would you have them dressed?
I think as long as people don't look like total slobs they'll be okay.
Personally I like clothes, I get my clothing made by a local tailor, he is a good man from Mexico, and my sartorial taste sometimes is a bit eccentric, I like belt backs and sporty details, but that's just the way I like things.

North Americans (/cum/) are all autistic retarded non-white faggots that need to be exterminated.

Only fags care about clothing

You walk around fully naked then, boxhead?

i think people are missing the point by talking about casual clothes that yanks wear.

The real problem is that they cannot buy a properly fitted suit to save their lives. The trousers are always miles too long (see trump), the suit arms are either too short or too long, the actual shape of the suit is more like a potato sack than an item of clothing with seeminhly no contours or definitions.

then the buttons. They are either set way too high on the jacket so that all you can see is a bit of tie and the collar or way too low so that they look like a fucking penguin when they do them up.

Pic rel for shapeless yank style

Yank suits are abysmal.

even the president

and the president to be : ^)

while i agree that a lot of the time it doesnt matter what u wear

when does it matter

this fucking man-child man...

What's wrong with Rubio fit? It's not fashion forward but looks nice for a conservative fit

>rubio
>American