I want to leave my fucking country, which country would receive me in a good way?

I want to leave my fucking country, which country would receive me in a good way?

I was thinking in skip usa for obvious reasons, so idk, uk maybe?

bump?

Spain allows us to get residency for only 2 years.

the problem is yourself, there is no other option but suicide.

ikr, i'm just a coward to do it.

With in a good way i mean no xenophobia

Canada

>living in the literal worst hellhole on earth is not the problem

OP, don't listen to this faggot. Go to Canada or something

>uk maybe
you taking the fucking piss kid
we are FULL to the brim

full of inbreeded faggots

>uk maybe?

We are full. Do NOT come here

exactly so we don't need anymore

OP, I've met quite a few Colombians in London, you will be well received and there are others here. Very expensive though and quite miserable weather

Canada is extremely cold. Australia or nz is objectively the best place in the anglosphere

yes, UK is the best choice, you should really move there or maybe germoney.

go to us, chile or spain, you will be welcome for sure

I like cold wheater so i think it wouldn't a problem for me in those countries, the sun is unbereable now.
Spain is a decent option?
If i would like to start another career, how is the education in each country?

Im also completely disposed to learn another language if is necessary.

Best of luck to you, but don't come here. We don't want any more immigrants and our people are pretty xenophobic as it is, as Brexit showed.

Ad a foreigner you'd need a *lot* of money to be able to study here apart from basic college courses.

Job situation in Spain is shit, but education is fairly cheap.

Just go to tech school, try to open a business. idk try something out of your comfort zone

Just b yourself

fuck of we're full

Go to Germany/Scandinavia and claim Syrian if you are darkish

in spain people look down at people with south american accents, i think britain would be more welcoming for someone like that
the job market is more flexible too

Cold weather is shit. Edgy people here pretend to like it because warmth is associated with dark skinned people. I studied in London (Ontario) before and it was fucking shit, fuck being snowed in half the year.

I live in Gran Canaria (visiting family at the moment) and there are loads of latinos studying and working there. I even got robbed by a Sudaca a few months ago lol.

Damn.
What about countries like japan?
It didn't worked for me

>know girl at my Uni
>is from Colombia and studying here
>doing her degree here
>asked her once about her experience so far and what pros/cons Germany and Colombia are
>told me of course she misses her friends and family but her future is more important
>overall pretty happy here but just don't like the people around here since they seem 'to distant and cold'
>'otherwise I really love it here'
>few months laters
>she riding the dick of this german boi who's studying Business Adminstration
>I think she just wants the P E R M I T to stay longer

But yeah. Obv. Germany is a clever idea. Dependent what you wanna do and what your ambitions are

Yeah go to the uk it's great

Gran Canaria is the closest thing to South America in spanish territory. They are the closest thing in accent too.

The UK probably has the toughest immigration policy in the west ATM, especially so once Brexit occurs. Its tough for us to go there, and we're one of the few countries who have any sort of visa perk.

Try Canada. They have a very open immigration policy.

Good luck user. I assume you've never been abroad yourself.

By all means do it, you'll realize any place on earth has its pros and cons and life here is not as shit as you might think.

T. Someone who's lived for more than a year in a couple of countries

> Edgy people here pretend to like it because warmth is associated with dark skinned people

what a fucking assumption lol, 10C everyday is preferable to 35C everyday