Maybe post the link?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Is that a gorilla?
Isn't that animal cruelty?

heres the link

PURGE!

Just search the title shown in the screenshot.

Eugenics

Sterilize all fags, then put them in death camps. Slave labor will bring a new age of mankind.

Fags are fine. They genuinely can't stop sucking cock. These idiots are just making shit up to stand out.

Now this guy has edge!

>sterilize fags
Even if they choose to reproduce it doesn't mean that their kids will come out gay. I'm pretty sure most of their parents are straight

kek oven dodgers

I've always been tolerant and accepting of whatever the fuck you want to be. But the gay friends I had 5 years ago have all turned into fucking bathroom-acceptance, gender-fluid, attention-seeking goddamn imbeciles. Just be fucking gay. Just accept that you have a cock but you don't want a cock. Don't give yourself a fucking label that makes you hated by 99% of the fucking country.

People are getting sick of this, much faster than before. When they were in the background, it was fine. Overstayed their welcome.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Many genetic diseases can skip generations, such as hemophilia.

This. I know older gay guys who are so sick of this modern bullshit they're practically back into the closet.

Attack this bitch too

The comments on the video are the shit

Gay people are real, as are lesbians, as are transgender people, but anything else is some fucking harry potter expecto patronum bullshit, just taking bits of random words out of the dictionary and saying 'I identify with that combination of letters, guess that means i'm a quasi-half-demi-pissflaps-kin'

>pic related, it's a fish bowl-kin

you want us to down vote... the news? the fuck is wrong with you summerfags?

you dont have to be such a faggot user...

Are you retarded?

this man gets it

Can tolerate gay, lesbo, trans but I can't tolerate attentionwhores that pretends to be homo for special treatment

Made me smile

youtu.be/ztdHIpGxrQA

People who say they're 'Bi' because they drunkenly kissed someone of the same gender at a party to show off.

50'000!!!!!!!!!

MOAR

I'm Bi because I both like to fuck man and woman, am I a show off now? :(

fucking shitholes trying to get attention

MOAR WE NEED MOAR

its like they think its cool to be bi wtf

lets get to 100k

cool

Nope. You put your gentils where your mouth is, so to speak. I'm talking about the posers. You must have met ones like that? Mostly girls I find.

Watch YouTube go full cuck and remove the dislike system.
Seriously though, good work boys.

report it for "violent or repulsive content" -> "promotes terrorism"

I agree on the posers part. Look at me I kissed a girl theehee

Bumpatino!

I HAVE AN IDEA GUYS. This is the channel of the first subhuman horror that appears on the video:

>youtube.com/channel/UCOmM2Y8e7C_CR9iooZOuLMQ

Let's go bring some dislikes over there, it has very few views. Besides people are already doing damage on the main video. I say we hunt down those monsters one by one.

Bump

Kek grant us repeating digits to fight the degenerates.

LGBT is where it ends, if there's any other added letters, then it's bullshit. All these cunts saying 'oh i'm a femi trans man' and shit don't realise they don't get their own fucking letter, they fall under the 'T' of LGBT'; anything to do with a difference in gender falls under 'T'. They need a add a C though for the otherkins and all the others, because the C stands for Crazy Cunt Cunt

This guy gets it

How the fuck does shit like "gender-fluidity" even exist? Who started it?

Is it that hard to accept that fact that you have a dick or pussy? If you want to change genders, it can only be done surgically.

There is no fucking inbetween

Bumping for this!

This

Does the spooky skeleton have it's own channel?

are we flagging and disliking or just disliking

100K boys. we can do it.

leeeeel gogogo

Why is nobody saying they're proud to be heterosexual?
Youtubefags are hypocrites.

report for violent content and then promoting terrrorism. thats the SOP right now.

thisssss

This guy gets it. It's not about sexuality, it's about people abusing the kindness, charitability, and the attention of those around them through creation of false genders and sexual archetypes.

If you believe you are some weird ass gender, and decide to keep it to yourself, that is a-okay. But when you start demanding that others identify you as that gender, despite many attributes that state the contrary, or a gender that as of 3 days ago did not exist, that is when it's just attention whoring.

Divide and conquer, idiots.
Stay focused in the main target.
The jewtuber is unknown, the target is the 8th channel in subscribers...

Whats wrong with equal pay for women? Not to be a cuck but it seems fair. However faggotry i can't stand its disgusting.

I call again for strength, get gods. 100K!

100k :3

>be me
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

Even the surgery is mostly cosmetic. Doctors can give you a fake penis, but genders have more complex differences than that, the most obvious of which is that man-> woman couldn't have children

we alr reach 50k
time for 60k

that's what i hate, pan sexual, non binary, gender queer, just so everyone can find a name for their mental disorder. (PS, if you are confused by your identity or sexuality, you do have a mental disorder, most of us have it figured out...)

Did i do good?

Here's another one:

>youtube.com/user/jaketvee

Appears at 0:04

Because you get tons of faggots judging you because being heterosexual is the norm and you don't have the right to celebrate if you're not the minority.

We are all fucking hypocrites, man. The world is trash.

i whole heartily support this

It falls under the 'T' of LGBT; some trans people don't want to go the full way to becoming Male or Female, or like to flop between the 2 like mad cunts, usually because they change their mind about being trans and settle for how far they ended up going.
I know dip-shits that call themselves 'non-binary' and shit, and it's just bullshit, they use it as a way to get offended when ever anyone says anything other than 'they/them/fucking loombands intit'. They're real feminazi cunts/cucks

It's all real. It's just mental illness. These things should be treated as such. Except for homosexuality. I believe there is a good argument for it being 'natural.'

You're an idiot brah

>the feelings shield

Post of the night.

wouldnt it be better if we reported the video for child endangerment

i fuckin lost my shit to this comment

I still don't see dislikes!

youtube.com/watch?v=PNPFLIH3Mhg

because the video is about supporting orlando and no straight people were shot there. then again. no genderqueer or polygender people were shot there, so you might have a point.

kek

Beautiful.

nah m8, this one has the slight potential of getting the government involved.

I think the mods are starting to hand out bans on the other thread. Stay safe Sup Forumsros

the wagegap isnt real
they took the average money a women and a men makes
more men choose good jobs
women chose shit job
there is no company, no job in the world where a woman just gets less then a man

Capped and keked

This is some awesome shit.

Why do you guys dont want to be in the news
imagine the lulz
arent we doing this for the lulz anymore?