Which would upset you more? Your son brings home a be, or your daughter brings home a negro?

Which would upset you more? Your son brings home a be, or your daughter brings home a negro?

bf not be...

If my son brought me a bee I would tell him that they are needed in nature and should be kept outside. If my daughter brought home a negro well... I wouldn't have a daughter anymore

i would just be happy for them. but let's see what Sup Forums makes out of this...

this.

The book is pretty much closed on "Out of Africa", or how whites and asians evolved up from blacks. Never let your children devolve the family tree.

If my daughter brown home a negro I would take a paternity test because she obviously doesn't have my genes if she is doing stupid shit like that.

Fucking SC.

brought*

As long as my son doesn't bring a retarded bitch like her home, i would care what color she was.

nigger would bug me more, wouldnt give a single dam if i had a gay son. gays are population control if anything

my kids know not to bring anything home.
they can do what they like with who they want so long as its away and if they don't like it they know where the door is.

I'd rather my son be gay. Too many people around these days anyway, plus, race mixing is unforgivable.

If either child were an illiterate cum stain like OP, I would perform a retroactive abortion

me: stop fucking bees
my son, i tragically named "beefucker": no

Kill my daughter XD
Memes aside, what type of negro?
If it was a well dressed and educated person who plays old nintendo games and has above 600 hours on civ, I would kill my daughter and fuck him myself.
If it was a AYOO HOLLUP lip smacking stinking piece of shit with a KFC bucket on his head, then off to the gallows he goes.
You can't choose your race, but your character is down to you, and thats what matters.

You set him up to fail.

I haven't got one anymore XD
Memes aside, what type of negro?
If it was a well dressed and educated person who plays old nintendo games and has above 600 hours on civ, I would kill my daughter and fuck him myself.
If it was a AYOO HOLLUP lip smacking stinking piece of shit with a KFC bucket on his head, then off to the gallows he goes.
You can't choose your race, but your character is down to you, and thats what matters.

Ignore second post

I started off with just one bee, and used it to attract another bee, and eventually, got a swarm going [...]

I've caught, ah - had some bees in my youth, and put them to work making honey.

at least the son is sticking with the right species

Brown. Niggy is browne.