Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May she rest in peace

Love you forever, Boxxy

Hey sup dude

Not much man. How you doing?

She had a heart attack last week because due to horrible obesity.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

I'm alright. Got woken up way too fucking early

Lol I intended to get up early but actually ended up waking at 2:30

Same time as me. I'm fucking ruined right now

I'm okay but I just know I'll be fucked in work tomorrow

You off Friday?

her black dick addiction didn't help either

I drew this picture of boxxy for you guys.

Nope. I'm off after this weekend for 2 weeks though.

Yeah. Totally going to chow down on some dick this weekend. You want to come over again?

Real Question....Where has she been in 2016?.....I haven't seen her in one video

Busy with other stuff probably

Good times and lots of drinks ahead

Gaining weight like a champ apparently.

Oh yes there will be lots of that.

  ▲
▲ ▲

an hero

  ▲
▲ ▲

fuck you

This is now a cute puppy thread

well it was a dog thread.........but ok

Go nuts

and this ugly nigger bitch and the white guys that is funny looking and is a loser is trying to hurt the other races in usa the ugly way fuck white guys that is ugly and this nigger bitch right here fuck her black skin and the white skin and try to hurt the other races the ugly way the usa belongs to the other races and its ight
and this ugly nigger bitch try to hurt the popular people like the nobody ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit and cock block popular people actors cause is ugly and jealous cause think better then everybody but is ugly like the ugly people losers and this ugly nigger bitch right here

So once again Boxxy has postponed having a press conference to announce her transgenderism. Curiouser and curiouser.

um wtf are you talking about?

Boxxy was planning to hold a press conference to announce that she is undergoing treatments o transgender as a male.

Her inner circle is concerned that she is being manipulated into becoming transgendered by her parasitic partner, but if Boxxy is actually consenting to the treatments, then there's nothing they can do.

This is the first I've heard of this. Proof?

Boxxy doesn't have a gf. She is not gay. She is not becoming "transgendered," you are a lying faggot.

Dat chest

Easy big fella. Yes, Boxxy is transgendered. She's admitted that much to her inner circle. Sorry you're that far down on the totem pole to know about it.

YES MOMMY OF THE QUEEN OF THE B

They look just ready to pop out

Prove it troll.

Look at her most recent pictures. You can see how her body is beginning to change.

A part of me fucking wants that to happen

I'd fear for the safety of my dick

That is impossible. There is no way her perfect body is slowly changing into a man. She wouldn't do that to us.

Look, the e-mails have gone out about this. I don't have a copy in front of me. She's basically doing this for her "partner" as she calls her. It's kind of fucked up.

"I want it so bad"

What the fuck happened to my cute puppies?

ISIS

People would think I've gone missing

Dead from deyhdration

Nice

Wow. Boxxy is trangendered.

Look this penis