Thoughts about GoT episode s06e09 Battle of the Bastards

Thoughts about GoT episode s06e09 Battle of the Bastards

10/10 Wouldn't change a single thing

Personally I can't wait to see Asha land in bed with Dany

super pissed about the giant

he deserved better than that

T'was good. Every episode this season has been good.

FUK NGGERSS :DDDD

It was sooo dumb, ramsy could've just shot snow, and then Kristoffer and then the giant..
BUT NOOO!
Plot demands the Giant to die for the sake of the budget(CGI)

Poor ramsay, first his father got poisoned and now his wife betrayed and killed him

Pretty damn great. The show so often enjoys fucking with what we want, teasing us and going for the downer ending, that it felt nice to have proper catharsis.

One of the worst episodes of the show in my opinion.

Are you shitting me? Like this is the first episode worth watching in the last 5 of them...

Amazing episode. Epic battle scene.

big brother kicked the shit out of towns bully. Good stuff man

I kept laughing when the young stark kept getting shot with arrows

No, straight up bro. Maybe the last 2/3 haven't been the best of the season. But s06 felt like it has moved forward much faster than the last couple.

The main character lives again, how typical.

Why do you say that?

That Cavalierly charge was not CGI

I was more sad he died that the stupid Starks kid.

That's because you're gay, though.

I am sad because ramsay is kill

Good night, sweet lord

All this did was make me hate sansa even more. She wanted both rickon and jon to die, she could of easily told him about baelish and the vales troops but she kept it to herself. She even commented on it earlier that rickon would of had a better claim to winterfell than herself so she got him killed on purpose so she would have claim.

Terrible tactic, counter change a cav charge, get surrounded and slaughtered by pikes. The only way for them to win was exactly what happened.

You dare question the wisdom of the Lord of light sparing the bastard Jon Snow, the warden of the north, the son of Rhegar Targerian and Lyanna Stark, the true aire to the iron throne!?

Why the fuck didnt john snow call the red woman to revive his younger brother? The fuck

>>aire
Next!

so is this before or after they cut of ned starks head?

Pissed bc giant died, wven though he could have lived if he had just gotten a weapon.
Also because Sansa was too stupid to tell Jon that LF was coming. With her stupid "GET MURE TRUPS JUN" "Where do we get more troops?" "DUNNO I KNU NUTING ABUT WAR!"
And because Ramsay could have just killed Jon instead of shooting the giant into the eye.

cuz his yunger bruvver isnt axor ahai nigger

before

The true heir is Ramsay Bolton, lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North
Red witch will revive him because he is the prince who has been promised

woah there m80 - SPOILER ALERT

The Rickon faggot deserved to die for not zig zagging or at least watching his back. After the first two arrows, he could easily just watch his back and dodge bolton's arrows. What a fucking tard.

I wish ned was still alive

>red witch revives a dogs' turd

Necromancer will give him stannis head

me too. he was the only "good" character.

I'm sad it's been so many episodes wince we've seen these epic tittays.

>eagerlyfapping.webm

what happend with mormont girl???? did she survive?

lol. poop with stannis soul in it.

I'll give you my $0.2 on the entire series
>what is a normalfag

true, not like they're heat seeking.

plus sansa warned jon not to play ramsay's games.

he got what he deserved

I agree on the giant + weapon thing, give em rocks and shit to throw and he is much more useful.

The troops thing was Sansa tricking John in order to not fall for the trap.

Ramsay didnt kill John cause it was his only way to get out alive by telling everyone "we honorable now".

Those are disappointing tits.

Angelina Jolie's present tits look better than that.

WHY THE FUCK DID HE NOT CARRY A WEAPON FFS

proof it m8

sam took her for adventure and maybe anal.

>CGI
Dude was a real giant, fam.

wun wun had been alive for HOW long and the best he can do is fight barehanded? i thought he'd at least grab a big tree or something to use

innit

surely he should have had a big club or something with which to beat those fuckers

Yeah but sansa didn't tell jon she had littlefingers army to aid them

I still think Negan killed Glen

holy FUCK the guy jumping over must have suffered a thousand generations of inbreeding

best episode of anything I ever saw, since Breaking Bad.

Didn't even notice there was no nudity until reflecting on it after it had finished.

of course it was a terrible tactic, they didnt stick with their plan.
they planned to defend, not get suckered into charging to protect snow. Bolton is the true commander, played them like a fiddle. RIP

I really want to see dany take eurons big cock

I kinda wished they let Theon do some shit to Ramsay before he died. Oh man, I would pay some good shit to see Theon break Ramsay, death by dogs is too lenient.

LOOSE!

> (You)
>The troops thing was Sansa tricking John in order to not fall for the trap.
With the trap you mean LF plan to clean up everything, right?
>Ramsay didnt kill John cause it was his only way to get out alive by telling everyone "we honorable now".
That's true but he atleast should have realized that Jon will block his head and just shoot him in the leg and after seeing that Jon came close he should habe dropped his bow and try to fight properly like in S3 or 4 where he killed a few men of Theons sister (forgot her name). It just seems wrong that Ramsay lost that easily.

If Roose didn't get poisoned the Boltons would've easily won

Who?

Non realistic.
Rhein would have had PTSD the whole time.

Get your dick cut off, then try cutting off someone else's.

Wow I'm a mobile fag so excuse the spell check.
*Theon

Yeah she's a cunt

Theon's sister.

Melon fucker

Nope. These tittays is best tittays

excuse me while i lose my lunch

Baelish is gonna stick his Little Finger in Sansa

Cleganebowl betters happens next episode

the wanna be Queen of the Iron islands
the Dyke of Pike

If that's really how you see it then I suggest you stop watching the show right now.
Sansa was the breakout star of these season. Which obviously means she's going to be a huge part of everything to come.
She also knew what no one else knew about 4 times in one episode. She even said it herself, "i have no military expierience" yet she still predicted everything Ramsy would lure Jon into.
Knowing something is going to happen isn't wanting it to happen dipshit.
Stop thinking with your feelings.

in the book sansa gives littlefinger a handjob in order to get him to help.

What is hype may never die

Sansa is still a stupid cunt and the reason ned is kill

K bud
And guns are the reason guns should be illegal to own too right?

No guns should be illegal for niggers

Yara?

And now I know you're just a 14 year old summerfag.

Should put a bluetooth tracker on your lunch m8.

jon shouldve died
that battle was fucking stupid
no formations or anything, just run right at a bunch of spears

>Operation fast and furious
Ayy lmao

Do any of know the characters? He meant the little lord from bear island. Sam never even met her.

same thing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And this is why you don't have a job writing for the best tv show currently running.

110% summerfag

Her name in the books is Asha, but in the show the wildling bitch who guarded Rickon was already named Asha so they changed it to Yara so people wouldn't confuse the two.

Episodes were getting shite lately, but this episode made up for it

Sansa understood that Jons emotions would take over once retard Riko was kill, with that Ramsay would stomp them with full force, Sansa knew all of his army would comit to battle and could not fall back to castle and out wait the invaders

kek
say no to giantism

Oh I was wondering why I also earlier thought she was Asha, I read a bit of the books but forgot why I thought this.

GoT is now just full of cheesy hollywood punchlines and last minute saves, empty dialogues, too american...

Chill Tarzan

I was confused by the battle scene. Did Ramsay have his archers shoot his own men?

kill yourself.