Kinda makes you stop and think, doesn't it?

Kinda makes you stop and think, doesn't it?

>(You)

enjoying music at a young age is a meme now

HAHAHAHA JOKES ON YOU I DON'T SOME OF THOSE THINGS

i miss visible sage

My 22 year old roommate is stuck in this phase and it's hilarious. Hearing him talk about Blonde was a riot

There has always been connections/highly similar interests like this. It's just only funny in the internet age when technically you could explore to a literary worldy degree.

niche subculture starter pack #293857

the only objectionable things here are death grips, pitchfork, and grimes

Most Sup Forumstants are still in this phase at 22 so that needs to be accounted for

Stay mad that this applies to you- it's all connected, unlike your shitty meta post implying otherwise.

this
>artist is under 18
"stupid cringe kid get out"
>artist is over 18
"get out old grandpa go play some dadrock"

tfw I had my KoRn, SOAD, Eminem phase at the age of 7.

wtf is that cat?
kind of hilarious that someone took time out of their day to make this chart that's just a list of pop culture icons, really subverts the mainstream and destroys the self-worth of complicit consumers

Wow- you totally matured early. Like, maturity phases are objective across cultures and social settings. Nice bro, you must be like, a super genius by now.

Nope just another stupid 18 year old who was orphaned at the age of 6, so I went through my emo phase early.

The only people who comment on time signatures are proge fans, though.

music is just a tool manipulate your emotions. you might as well have started smoking crack at age 7, it's nothing to be proud of, no offense.

This

hes gonna pretend that thats "not what he meant" now

or college kids who think they're smart for knowing 1 wikipedia paragraph worth of music theory

needs more white guilt memhop

>im proud of listening to korn soad or eminem ever

>thinks their taste is somehow 'better' now

see

It's not music is subjective, so my taste is just as shit as it ever was.

ITT: Angsty faux-sociologist freshmen.

see

>being interested in music/interested in making music
>thinking there's any merit to this whatsoever
>thinking it makes you anything other than a glorified landscaper/any manual labor cuck
>not treating the desire to aestheticize as a mental illness and abandoning all passion for a life of STEM-$ and a nuclear family

Epic strawman bro.

Thanks man

Hip-hop is shit.

This is accidentally completely true

meta-ironically cringed tbqh

c u c k

My ex gf that broke my heart and I now must make memes about her archetype on the internet starter pack
Grimes
Pic of tumblr room with moss balls and a crosley record player
Being a dumb slut
RYM account
BDSM-lite
folk punk, post-rock, and emo phase that you're /totally over/ and want nothing to do with
daniel johnston
ironic post-truth metanarrative smiled at this comment

this thread is the most hipster thing i've ever seen

who's the guy on the right of le epic intellectual spookman? and the one on that ones right?

>posting sam hyde

Bergman
Vertov

this comment is the most reddit thing I've ever meta

>posting

can you just name all the old white dudes so I have a list of people whose work i should read?

bump

b u m p i n g

funeral parade of roses is an excellent film

Only Stirner is known for being an author, though some of them have also written books

Guy with the statue is Arno Breker, fascist sculptor. Neofolk fans on tumblr love to reblog his stuff.

Top right is Andrei Tarkovsky, baby's first arthouse director

Below him is Sergei Parajanov, the arthouse director that people pretend is obscure and inaccessible because his most famous movie is somewhat strange

Below him to the left is Ingmar Bergman, baby's second director

To the right of Bergman is Dziga Vertov, a soviet filmmaker who made one good flick

Bottom middle is Keiji Haino, Japanese noise rock musician and professional pretentious guy; to his left if Jean Luc Godard, a year one film school favorite

Above Haino is Douglas P., granddaddy of neofolk and also a massive tryhard

Above him is John Balance, Coil member who only sung and wrote poetry. His nonsensical first year philosophy lyrics are very relatable with teenagers who discovered Coil in 2015 (also popular with occultists aka adult children who make LARPing a serious part of identity)

>a year one film school favorite

>I've never gone to film school

i think fishmans being on there is perfect. because i've been on this board since 2008, so I know for a fact that band was not widely talked about until the last year or so. so obviously this joke is not about music stereotypically enjoyed by teenagers, since there is no way that 12 months of discussion on mu could turn a obscure band into a cliche.

so that illustrates that the strategy is literally to take whatever gets discussed on mu a lot, and just sort of assert that it is music for young people

i just don't know why you guys get off on doing this

You're right, I made a mistake - I meant "libarts major taking a film elective"

>If I be contrarian to the contrarians, I'll come off as intellectual!

am I a fag if I want that DNA shirt?

Nice blog post, expansive 3 month Sup Forums browser knowledge you're showing off here man.

They asked who they were and I told him, idiot.