Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83h58_GhzL4
youtube.com/watch?v=se9ovWm9yUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have won every post so far.

More!!!!!



Lozt

hot as fuck, got any severed dicks? I already have gigs of the stuff so i hope you have something new.

youtu.be/83h58_GhzL4

>in soviet russia, car brakes you
>wait... did i leave brake on?
>oh shit i won the publishers clearing house swee...

>y tho

Lorena Bobbit Thread

oh shit it is actually summer now

>implying that only summerfags aren't big fans of gore

Everyone's different, friend. You can calm down.

fresh creamy oc meme

Looks like two monks during a ceremony.

do you just lurk threads with your copy and paste summerfag insult locked and loaded?
im just curious whos lopping their dick off and storing it in a ziplock bag

You know, I seriously doubt dick would be very good meat, no fat, too many different types of tissue, probably very dry after cooking.

Maybe as an ingredient for stock or something, or diced glans, but still it seems like a lot of work to eat dick.

Lost but fuck off

Shaft, great for sashimi. Glans, great for stew. Balls, great for stew, too. Or you could stuff the foreskin with garlic butter and chop the thing off and stuff the urethra with garlic butter too, and slow roast it until it's medium rare, and the foreskin crumbles off.

Is this a cringe thread?

Hmm, good point, just unsure on the edibility of erectile tissue and I think urethra would be rather tough, like a vein.

Balls, yeah, those are a tried and true meat, I'm not big on it but eating balls is common.

yeah I'm not too fond of balls either, but when I have mine removed, I'm definitely eating them. Lots of ways to prepare them too, like a kebab skewer. Though the flavour is quite bitter.

Do you have a Steam account? I get that it ruins the anonymity, but I'd love to talk to a like-minded person.

Please post more, man, I can't keep this up

inb4 criss cross penis eaters

Eh, not big on cannibalism, just a fan of cooking with enough disconnect to consider the human body as meat as we do with any other animal.

Also, I don't have a steam account if you'll believe it. I keep my Sup Forums on Sup Forums anyway.

This is by far the best YLYL thread I've seen in years.

The idea of cutting a little boys penis off is hot as fuck to me, but then cooking and eating it as he watches? That's beyond amazing. When I snuff someone, I'll be sure to take so many pictures of their severed penises for people to enjoy ;)

I came here s for a slav thread but all I got was penis cannibals

the only laughable thing about this thread is that someone out there has a whole folder dedicated to mutilated dicks

This.
Also, why?

Yeah that's what I wonder about with people who fantasize about hurting others.

Would you really like to? Because I have my violent and cathartic fantasies but the realities and permanence of the consequences quell such curiosity from leaking out to the real world.

Do you actually not care about, for instance, robbing a family of a member? In the case where such empathy doesn't occur, why is that? Have you justified it or are empathic thoughts entirely lost on you?

Genuinely curious, but I consider that you might be fucking with me.

I dont get this reference who is this guy he looks familiar

Human life is worthless. We're overpopulated. And I am the only one able to clean this fucking world. So I want to enjoy the crusade as much as possible. Next 5 years, hopefully.

3 people.

>one can post severed dicks but not cp

THIS IS NOW A PENIS GORE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=se9ovWm9yUU

Hm, sounds delusional to me.
Worth is not inherent, it is decidedly a conscious choice, therefore our worth is nothing but that which we assign to it.

To make permanent decisions for others out of what your definition of worth fits is decidedly selfish, unlike how you profess your reasoning to be.

In which case you must attest you are either delusional or lying about your virtue.

Just now it is.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Listen, I don't 100% know why I do it, but I know it feels good. And I can't wait to take the next step and... God it makes me fucking shudder in excitement.

fuck

he played Chekov in the new star trek movies and died in a car crash this weekend. reverse image search helps for people like you

Then I hope whatever horrors you inflict on others, again being generous with my gullibility, will bring at least you some fulfillment. Alternately I opine that violence is often a substitute for a deeper and more personal want, but that might not be the case for you.

>filename
Just how many more of these could there be?

*oops meant car smash. lol

HA, lost.

yeah Ive seen him in fright night now i remember thx brah

What did you expect OP, he was a redshirt

Wow....
I never knew there are so many people in the world who want to cut off their dicks.

What, have you been living under a rock? You should cut off your penis. Everybody's doing it nowadays. Come on, you want to be popular don't you?

is not a YLYL fuck this thread

political

What if i just cut like this would people still accept me?
I'm don't think i'm ready yet to go all the way.

>Leaked Caitlin Jenner nudes

Edgy faggot detected. Go outside you fucking loser.