What do you listen to your Sup Forumssic with?

What do you listen to your Sup Forumssic with?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/YMDRV55BR-MDRV55-DJ-Style-Headphones-Black/dp/B007BY3PNW
amazon.com/Samsung-HW-K450-Channel-Wireless-Soundbar/dp/B01DMRLUPG/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1479265114&sr=1-1&keywords=samsung sound bar&refinements=p_36:1253507011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my ears

my ears

For the most part I use my Sennheiser 598's but sometimes I'll use my M50's. I'm not sure if it's worth upgrading to a new pair of headphones or just buy a decent amp and dac

my dick

>listen to music
>it's actually Sup Forumssic

if there's Sup Forums, why isn't there a /sic/

my dick

Have the same pair, OP. So good, they've lasted a solid 3 years now with no problems whatsoever.

MacBook Pro -> Sony MDR-7506 -> My Ears
Also have some AudioEngine speakers that I wanna replace w/JBLs.

plus a schiit stack

beyerdynamic t90 + fiio e10k

M40x with either my phone or onboard desktop audio

And how do the M40Xs sound with the phone?

How do the M50Xs sound with a portable device?

sony MDR-V6
i paid like $100 for these things and i barely notice a difference over the iphone earbuds i used to use

spendor bc1a bbc

my dick ears

Not him, but M50x's are bass heavy/niggerbass headphones for sure. On my phone, it probably wouldn't hurt to have an amp, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Audio Technica's headphones are decent overall, but you could probably find better headphones in the same price range if need be.

At first I thought the whole "AKG is god tier" was just a meme, then I got me a pair and holy shit
>tfw listening to the glowing man for the first time through my akgs
it was fucking magical man

I bought some Sennheiser 558's after my Grado SR60's died, did the foam mod. They're comfy as shit but I still miss my Grado's. Certain sounds in the 558's just don't cut through as well as they did in the SR60's, sometimes things seem to be missing altogether.

my ears

i picked up some HD650s from a local pawnshop not too long ago. I play them out of a fire studio interface.

The headphones were pretty damn cheap and they sound so damn good. I can turn them up the fuck up and get minimal, if any, distorted sound.

The bleed is crappy though, but eh. I just dont keep any friends around.

XD

I use Phillips SHP9500's. Great headphones.

>He uses AudioTechnica or Sennheiser

Does it look good on top of your fedora? Those brands are reddit as fuck.

good shit

>not using Beyers
Fucking plebs

Does anyone have that headphones-core albums or something like that chart?

XD
XC

hospice

when its cold and gray outside.

and maybe if your mom is dying too

Are Sennheiser's good? I have the 668b memephones (they actually do rock) and I'm thinking about getting a pair of Sennheisers.

As long as they're above $100, yes.

>that headphone pair
literally an overpriced Superlux 681

I mean even when you do have friends around I can't imagine you'd be wearing headphones.

>The bleed is crappy though
they are open back you fucking retard

I got OP pic 6 years ago and still going strong.

usually I listen through pic related though, coming from a pioneer amp

DT770 80ohm checking in
these velour earpads are fucking godly

well no shit. doesnt mean the bleed through has to be glorious or that i have to love it

Pretty good. They're my first "real" headphones, so I don't know what to compare them to. I'd suggest replacing the pads though.

Poorfag reporting in.

>headphones
amazon.com/YMDRV55BR-MDRV55-DJ-Style-Headphones-Black/dp/B007BY3PNW

I don't use earbuds, cause I prefer to socialize with people when I'm walking around.

>speakers
amazon.com/Samsung-HW-K450-Channel-Wireless-Soundbar/dp/B01DMRLUPG/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1479265114&sr=1-1&keywords=samsung sound bar&refinements=p_36:1253507011
not exactly the same soundbar I have, but it's pretty close. I think I spend around $275 on it. best purchase I've ever made.