Can some kind user pretty please buy me Overwatch?

Can some kind user pretty please buy me Overwatch?

puddykins#1952 NA
[email protected]

I will be sure to thank you!

sent ;)

Show tits first

Show something more.

No. Get a job bitch

If I had the money to buy Overwatch for someone else, I'd be giving everyone a copy.
Being a European means I couldn't even play with you, if I did. Good luck getting it, though!

Gtfo you money grabbing slut

I would buy it if you let me lick your pussy but we both know that won't happen

What's your kik?

>women in charge of not being dirty sluts

I bet you are a failed attempt of a youtube "gaming girl streamer".

or a dude.

post tits with same timestamp and "I

post more faggot

and this ugly nigger bitch and the white guys that is funny looking and is a loser is trying to hurt the other races in usa the ugly way and the white guys that is loser and ugly try to hurt the popular people and this ugly nigger bitch right here and the ugly people losers that is ugly and try to hurt the popular people fuck white guys that is ugly and this nigger bitch right here fuck her black skin and the white skin and try to hurt the other races the ugly way the usa belongs to the other races and its ight
and this ugly nigger bitch try to hurt the popular people like the nobody ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit and cock block popular people actors cause is ugly and jealous cause think better then everybody but is ugly like the ugly people losers and this ugly nigger bitch right here
and this ugly black bitch is mad cause shes black
and pretends shes not angry cause shes not black
but iam born not ugly black skin or pig skin or ugly skin or pig skin :P
haha later all
nigger bitch is back
iam ugly black bitch that try to hurt the popular people and think is better then everybody like the ugly guys losers that is funny looking and ugly and the ugly people losers
man iam so lucky i wont try to get angry cause iam not black skin or ugly skin or pig skin or ugly skin
the nigger bitch

This thread is the epitome of why men will always be superior to women. Congratulations on shaming your entire gender, slut. Overwatch sucks anyway.

Dude.. I'd sell my body for an Oreo. We men aren't better by one tiny bit.

Yeah you wouldn't do that stop white knighting for this random girl

No you flat average bitch. The fuck you think this is?

you know the rules

Well, not literally. However, were I to be in a situation where I could sell something as innocent as images of my body, for a relatively valuable product, I'd be all for it. Unfortunately, people would pay more to not see it, that they would to see it.

Oi, are you serious? Do I get to be fucking invisible? *only sees the positives*

Shows tits and spread pussy and ill buy you overwatch

>*only sees the positives*

This isn't gaia online fag type like a normal person

On the topic of overwatch, anyone want to get on rn? we could party up. my battletag is TopazKnight#1920

Top kek
Go be a whore somewhere else

Fortunately, I'll type however the fuck I want. You see, that's one of the benefits of only seeing the positives. You're free to insult me in any way you want to. Most of us have bigger issues in life, than listening to some whiny little bitch on the internet, thinking he's tough. - Still rather enjoyable to be a part of, though.

Ur the faggot. I googled Gaia online and youre the faggot for using it because only users would know what something so fucking gay is

Jesus you sound like a fedora tipper. I bet you're the type of guy to say something like "this conversation is dumb and I will no longer be replying or posting in the thread good day sir"

sharpie in pooper

No problem.. I'm rich so I have money to blow... How do I send you money?

Almost everyone on the internet knows about gaia. The only exception is if you're an old person or a little kid who doesn't know anything about other sites

Fuck off slut. Make for the nearest corner and sell yourself to some nigger's. Its your future anyway.

And another thing, it is sluts like you who are the cause of all the feminazi movement that seems to be oh so popular these days. Sure, you dumb broads all want equality and respect but fuck it, throw your dignity away for a fucking video game. Fuck you. Hope you get gang raped.

Get a job, bitch or just suck your neighbors dick for the 50 bucks.

Sage

Oh, don't you worry. I usually keep going, right until the end!
Most of these so called "fedora tippers" that I've met, have actually been genuinely nice people. Something you don't see often, these days. As such, I'm going to take it as a compliment.

You wouldn't?

I'd let an ugly woman suck my dick for a snack.

Show penis.

Well this turned into a cringe thread real quick

tits and ill send

I can afford an Oreo myself, so there's no need for that! Instead of having sex, I could be eating an Oreo. The choice is obvious.

No ugly girl is gonna pay you anything to suck your dick

Yeah uh sorry skank, you are in no way worth 60 bucks. And that's saying a lot more about your body than you would like to ignore.

Lol. Right, no man would take the easy route. It's not plausible because no one wants to see our bodies anyway

TITS OR GTFO

You're welcome, my friend! It what we're here for.

Buy you Overwatch for a blowjob

I would say most people on the internet are 13. Most 13 year olds don't know what Gaia is. If you were on the internet during the early 2000s, you have no excuse.

this is really sad i feel bad for you

Ill get it to you if you take paper and write "Wespa is love

>never obsolete
Lol

>you faggots didn't even get tits from her first
>you faggots
>did not even
>get TITS
>from the OBVIOUS MONEY GRUBBER
>WHOSE ONLY REASON TO DESERVE OVERWATCH FROM A RANDOM STRANGER ON THE INTERNET
>IS IF SHE SHOWED HER TITS
Im really not surprised. This whole board has gone to shit anyway, not to mention the fact that it's summer

give me overwatch instead

i dont have tits,
im not gonna be your friend.
i dont have a shit story.
i'm just broke.
fuck all the white knights.

[email protected]

it's true, it was an upgrade program where over time you traded it in for the latest pc components, it doens't mean that specific computer is never obsolete

Nobody even bought her the game and you're over there sperging with random caps it's pretty obvious you're the new one trying hard to fit in

Sent $150 gift. Enjoy.

post social media/channel

I know that. Doesn't mean I wouldn't.

Less funny now.

Just looked up a video on this game, it looks really fun. How is this not on WiiU? (brother has one) and do you have to play in a team? You can't play the game alone?

There is no single-player mode, unless with play a custom game. Why would you do that, though?

b8

Lol I wasn't even lying, this chick doesn't even want to put the effort into it, get a free game. I will get the digital code from my amazon prime account for 40 bucks and gift it to you. But they just made that one image, not even convinced that is a girl

Why would I want to do that? Well because I don't have 3 friends that I keep in poleballs for when I need them.

Literally the only people who think fedoras are nice are other fedoras. I'm not the user you're talking to but I came here to tell you to stop.

Have you ever played TF2? Overwatch is just like that

>bait

It must be funny living in a world in your own mind where every afult plays video games

It'll automatically match you with a team of people. You don't need any friends.

No what's that? I'm guessing another shoot em up.

Couldn't care less. I've met some awesome people, fedoras and regulars, who appreciate my attitude and viewpoints. Thank you for doing what you thought was right, though. I appreciate the gesture.

Is this a cringe thread holy shit

Jesus fucking Christ

It's a shoop, you dumb fucks.

That sounds terrible. I like winning on my own merits and being in control of a game im in, unles ai specificly choose to play with people if i'm with a few friends in a fun setting.

Why would you limit a game like that. I won't buy it for that fact and I'm glad anyway. Don't wan't to get into gaming.

I don't even want Overwatch just send me money.

You can do it by simply adding your credit card number in your comments.

Be sure to start your message with my username "cuck4urdaddy" so I am the only one who can see it like this.

cuck4urdaddy

Number
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Expires
XX/XX

Back Code
XXX

Meant to say pokeballs.

Why is it cringe anyway.

Everything is cringy, in the eyes of a douchecanoe.

cuck4urdaddy

Visa

4264 7458 8976 2444

09/2019

Tits plz

cuck4urdaddy - Please delete it if it shows up as numbers ok?

Maxwell Rose

4813 5814 9775 0212

02/19

You actually believe that the above is a proper way to express yourself. You're so unaware of where you are and what kinds of people you're speaking to that you truly don't understand what's wrong here.
Might I suggest neopets, or the Gaia forums? They seem a little more your speed.

AHAHAHAA OMG THEY TOTALLY DID IT THOSE NUMBERS AREN'T FAKE AT ALL!!!!111 HILARIOUS TROLL!!

I don't know those forums to know what they're like, you seem to be very farmiliar though.

I think your comments are more telling about yourself.

HELP PLEASE!! How do you delete it!

>No one is allowed to have fun and troll around except me

Nice sour grapes bitch

fucking screwed breh

> I'm rubber you're glue
Jesus Christ, I'm out. Enjoy your fedora and katana collection.

samefag

Send me your tits, then we can talk.

NO SERIOUSLY MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!!

prob. real but ya can't use without more info

saved the card info anyway, no returns now bitch

cuck4urdaddy

Visa

4264 7458 8976 2444

09/2019

Tits plz

cuck4urdaddy - Please delete it if it shows up as numbers ok?

Maxwell Rose

4813 5814 9775 0212

02/19

oh shit,plz delete this

reposted because why not

Verified. Just bought a $50 GC.

>SIGH
Dude, just deny the requests to purchase these things. talk to your dad, you're already fucked anyway.
>I'm not stealing the info cause it could seriously get me jailtime
>but you better hurry
>the clocks ticking user

Kys bitch. Get your own money.

Oh well, the numbers don't work.

I guess Outrageous Builders Club for life on ROBLOX can wait...

Look at all the thirsty fucks in this thread. Men aint shit better. Also this bitch doesnt represent shit other than she is a fucking slut.

how? I tried to buy some stuff but the card was rejected.